About rhino

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Do you think it’s good to get both rhinoplasty and fillers for optimal results or only rhino will be enough ??
I think fillers will be necessary to correct some minor imperfections after rhino but it will temporary.

I know it's pretty rare but nose filler gone wrong can get pretty nasty unlike filler in most areas that only result in mild problems. I'd sooner opt for permanent nose jobs that use something like cartilage grafts if it can be afforded. Not to mention (as you also mentioned) filler is temporary.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I know it's pretty rare but nose filler gone wrong can get pretty nasty unlike filler in most areas that only result in mild problems. I'd sooner opt for permanent nose jobs that use something like cartilage grafts if it can be afforded. Not to mention (as you also mentioned) filler is temporary.
Yeah you’re right in some cases where fillers for nose gone wrong can cause vision issues like blurry vision etc…I don’t think it’s a risk worth taking unless you’re percent sure the surgeon injecting them is very experienced.

If I’m not mistaken I think cartilage grafts are already used during rhino sometimes and you don’t need to pay additional fees for that.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Yeah you’re right in some cases where fillers for nose gone wrong can cause vision issues like blurry vision etc…I don’t think it’s a risk worth taking unless you’re percent sure the surgeon injecting them is very experienced.

If I’m not mistaken I think cartilage grafts are already used during rhino sometimes and you don’t need to pay additional fees for that.
Lifefuel if I don't need to pay my Bengaluru surgeon for extra nose projection.

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte