About tall foids

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
So let's say tall foid = foid 6 ft and above

I have personally seen such foids but I don't know who their bf is. So my question to you: what kind of bf do tall foids usually have?

• +1
Reactions: Rea and BeanletMogger
from what i've seen irl if they're above 5'10 they tend to be a more lenient with height. For example i was walking home and i saw a 5'10 woman with her husband who was probably at max 5'6 and alot of other times i've seen tall women with guys barely an inch taller than them or dating guys a few inches shorter than them. Tall foids are rare here in uk as most women on avg are like 5'2-5'4. In my hs, there was a 5'6 girl dating a guy who was like 5'4 or 5'3, so it just depends on the person ig

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, SubhumanForever and BeanletMogger
They have a little manlet bf that they take care of and love dearly, like me :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Chadlite-let here. Like 40% of the women that show interest in me are at least 1.5 inches taller. Then it’s usually women that are 4’11 to 5’1

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Like 40% of the women that show interest in me are at least 1.5 inches taller. Then it’s usually women that are 4’11 to 5’1
So you are 4'9 tall?

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
6 ft isn't tall for a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and BeanletMogger
6 ft isn't tall for a girl
True, 6'4 is when they deserve to be called a woman. Under that is a subhuman tbh

• +1
Reactions: Rea
True, 6'4 is when they deserve to be called a woman. Under that is a subhuman tbh
if you're a woman under 6'4 this is your ONLY solution :

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: goo25, BeanletMogger and SubhumanForever
Chadlite-let here. Like 40% of the women that show interest in me are at least 1.5 inches taller. Then it’s usually women that are 4’11 to 5’1
fuark insane bhai

would you feel insecure if you bagged like a 5'10 bitch and in your wedding pics she towers over you? Or would you ask her to wear short heels and abuse lifts to try to match heights? (inb4 'autistic question', yeah ik)

its hard for some tall foids but 9 out of 10 is a taller then them guy

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
theyre either with someone slightly taller than him who’s around their looks level or a 6’3-6’5 normie, or a slightly shorter guy who mogs them

honestly haven’t seen any couples where they’re both enormously tall like a 6’1 girl and 6’7 guy

Last edited:
fuark insane bhai

would you feel insecure if you bagged like a 5'10 bitch and in your wedding pics she towers over you? Or would you ask her to wear short heels and abuse lifts to try to match heights? (inb4 'autistic question', yeah ik)
I wouldn’t care, only reason I don’t bother with them right now it’s bc I’m out of shape. Can barely jog up stairs, how tf am I gonna man handle a big chick.

I only get a little annoyed when I can tell women think it’s going to bother me or they get extra confident looking down on me.

The tallest chick that showed interest in me was easily 6’3. She had super long arms and the type of long face some tall people get

• Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I wouldn’t care, only reason I don’t bother with them right now it’s bc I’m out of shape. Can barely jog up stairs, how tf am I gonna man handle a big chick.

I only get a little annoyed when I can tell women think it’s going to bother me or they get extra confident looking down on me.

The tallest chick that showed interest in me was easily 6’3. She had super long arms and the type of long face some tall people get
i see, i see

how tall are you btw? i'm guessing 5'7 - 5'9