About Testosterone boosting etc

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
I read the older post and there are a lot of threads about how to increase t avoid estrogen and sleep well etc naturally
do you think this will be significant to produce any effects ? I don’t
So why not use 200mg trt longterm ? It would put you in above average constantly good levels

firstly, 200mgs will put you WAYYYY about average, you would be in superphysiological levels with 200mgs. secondly people just don't wanna pin, they like having fertility and want to do things naturally I suppose, steroids are a difficult thing and not everyone is ready for them or wants to do them. it's a big decision and responsibility. I agree that natural methods don't compare with stuff like HCG, enclomiphine, HMG etc but to each their own.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
firstly, 200mgs will put you WAYYYY about average, you would be in superphysiological levels with 200mgs. secondly people just don't wanna pin, they like having fertility and want to do things naturally I suppose, steroids are a difficult thing and not everyone is ready for them or wants to do them. it's a big decision and responsibility. I agree that natural methods don't compare with stuff like HCG, enclomiphine, HMG etc but to each their own.
Natural methods can get you to high testosterone levels

Natural methods can get you to high testosterone levels
emphasis on can, stuff like icing your/balls sunbathing them is legit. However any of the chemicals I listed would put you in borderline supraphysiological levels.

But if you don’t have the fear of injecting etc and know what you are doing even injecting 120mg or something would be way better than triying to cope with supplements and spending your whole money on it i guess