About the Persecution of Antinous

Antinous

Antinous

If you don't like the reflection, Don't look it
just doing this very short thread because it does not break "rules" and is loose, but whatever.

I don't seem to be able to post anything else or I'll be boycotted: Anything other than adoration or EXTREMELY high ratings for models is considered troll, and recommending things that I use myself (such as estrogen in fact) are taken as wrong, as if there was a testosterone dictatorship and sacralized masculinity; The funny thing is, I didn't stop being kind, cordial and polite to anyone in this forum and I was always well mannered, but it doesn't matter, what matters is not having an aesthetic ideal of beauty and following the herd, following the ratings of others and not being original, and this is, as a matter of fact, comical and laughable; It is a prerequisite to worship men considered "attractive", to say the opposite is a crime: The most ridiculous and funny are VIRGINS in this forum who defend at all costs the high and impenetrable rating of the "model" (just to your knowledge, worship them will not make you stop being a virgin), why defend them to them be venerated? Virgins worshiping, why so serious? Verborragically dumb; I will now quote the messages I sent to the mod that sent me a warning, a saturated and very angry warning, but whatever:

"I wasn't necessarily trolling about estrogen, that's subjective and interpretable; and why are very low rates NEEDED wrong? I am giving my assessment according to what I see as a good aesthetic ideal, as well as many others here, and so I do not understand why this exaggerated warning, and it is a normal rate, why I must necessarily give high rates for models? Does not make sense; not that I am worried about being on this forum or nervous about ban, I just find it laughable and curious at the very least; you probably won't answer the questions, but anyway these subjective rules are up to you, whatever "

"no one would have the ability to answer questions that cast doubt on comic bans, I'm visionary, but whatever"

Then the mod said, "You're a troll, rating models 2/10 and recommend guys take estrogen to looksmax", and I said "I have to rate them ALWAYS above average? I'm not a troll tbh, but whatever"

"And i really use estrogen, is my recommendation (estrogen is vigorous, own experience); Beyond all that, from what I said, I am entertaining for some, although that is not my intention; a 40% warning would be appropriate; You don't even know what to answer to these questions I asked myself, and you want to force yourself to give high marks and love models, you know that deep down; but I still don't hate this ignorance, whatever"

In addition, this forum is full of brags that post about sexual experiences every 10 minutes without stopping: What's the point? Besides, what's annoying about me? It's bravado against the figure I created, ordinary brazen bravado against Antinous, and he doesn't take offense, he's placid about it, this is just a note about it, whatever.

Antinous would not even do this thread because it does not take unfounded criticism seriously, and also because this forum is not the only space that is without freedom of speech and dictatorship of worship, just to explain this much noise for nothing, and as a user from another space he had said, "Some simply have the license to post whatever they want, and some don't: It's not just about status (though it's factual and important), it's simply without rationalization"; I don't care, that's fine, this is NOT me; for me, about it all, whatever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
well written thread indeed, I liked the typographic and professional prose; talented whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and fukmylyf
not a single word was read
A74D94B5 B9C8 4FA5 94B9 AA8468928EB1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2205, Newguyaround and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, haircutcel, fukmylyf and 1 other person
i love you. Please make me ascend.

you spent half an hour writing an entire essay only to end up responding to it yourself

Cage 6

• JFL
Reactions: MajinBuu, Deleted member 2205, Newguyaround and 2 others
word salad
this nigga has schizophrenia

i like ur posts tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Why does OP talk in third person

Very hard to tell if OP is actually retarded, or 165IQ ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface and turkproducer
just doing this very short thread because it does not break "rules" and is loose, but whatever.

I don't seem to be able to post anything else or I'll be boycotted: Anything other than adoration or EXTREMELY high ratings for models is considered troll, and recommending things that I use myself (such as estrogen in fact) are taken as wrong, as if there was a testosterone dictatorship and sacralized masculinity; The funny thing is, I didn't stop being kind, cordial and polite to anyone in this forum and I was always well mannered, but it doesn't matter, what matters is not having an aesthetic ideal of beauty and following the herd, following the ratings of others and not being original, and this is, as a matter of fact, comical and laughable; It is a prerequisite to worship men considered "attractive", to say the opposite is a crime: The most ridiculous and funny are VIRGINS in this forum who defend at all costs the high and impenetrable rating of the "model" (just to your knowledge, worship them will not make you stop being a virgin), why defend them to them be venerated? Virgins worshiping, why so serious? Verborragically dumb; I will now quote the messages I sent to the mod that sent me a warning, a saturated and very angry warning, but whatever:

"I wasn't necessarily trolling about estrogen, that's subjective and interpretable; and why are very low rates NEEDED wrong? I am giving my assessment according to what I see as a good aesthetic ideal, as well as many others here, and so I do not understand why this exaggerated warning, and it is a normal rate, why I must necessarily give high rates for models? Does not make sense; not that I am worried about being on this forum or nervous about ban, I just find it laughable and curious at the very least; you probably won't answer the questions, but anyway these subjective rules are up to you, whatever "

"no one would have the ability to answer questions that cast doubt on comic bans, I'm visionary, but whatever"

Then the mod said, "You're a troll, rating models 2/10 and recommend guys take estrogen to looksmax", and I said "I have to rate them ALWAYS above average? I'm not a troll tbh, but whatever"

"And i really use estrogen, is my recommendation (estrogen is vigorous, own experience); Beyond all that, from what I said, I am entertaining for some, although that is not my intention; a 40% warning would be appropriate; You don't even know what to answer to these questions I asked myself, and you want to force yourself to give high marks and love models, you know that deep down; but I still don't hate this ignorance, whatever"

In addition, this forum is full of brags that post about sexual experiences every 10 minutes without stopping: What's the point? Besides, what's annoying about me? It's bravado against the figure I created, ordinary brazen bravado against Antinous, and he doesn't take offense, he's placid about it, this is just a note about it, whatever.

Antinous would not even do this thread because it does not take unfounded criticism seriously, and also because this forum is not the only space that is without freedom of speech and dictatorship of worship, just to explain this much noise for nothing, and as a user from another space he had said, "Some simply have the license to post whatever they want, and some don't: It's not just about status (though it's factual and important), it's simply without rationalization"; I don't care, that's fine, this is NOT me; for me, about it all, whatever.
Schizo doomer
Suck my fat juicy cock in the name of Habdullah

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Very hard to tell if OP is actually retarded, or 165IQ ngl
my iq rate is approximately 136 of iq (Maybe the most accurate is either 137 or 138, but among those numbers, to be generous), so not 165IQ, so whatever

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
my iq rate is approximately 136 of iq (Maybe the most accurate is either 137 or 138, but among those numbers, to be generous), so not 165IQ, so whatever
Mine was 136 in elementary school, as well, but I probably destroyed most of that through things like rotting on an autistic looks forum and vidya.

Mine was 136 in elementary school, as well, but I probably destroyed most of that through things like rotting on an autistic looks forum and vidya.
Tumblr pojj09UBzT1tpkvvt 500

What country are you from? your writing style is very strange and I can't tell if it's really bad google translate or avant-garde poetry

What country are you from? your writing style is very strange and I can't tell if it's really bad google translate or avant-garde poetry
I've been told that I write hard, but it's a mix of my writing style plus a grammar of errors, so whatever

This guy is crazy, trolling, or on drugs tbh probably all 3.

I took an iq test either kindergarten or 1st grade and my mom thought the results were wrong because I just a really high score.

This guy is crazy, trolling, or on drugs tbh probably all 3.
why you think i am a troll? your accusation is based on nothing, do you understand that? And lol for the bravado that others turn to Antinous, they're nothing, so whatever
Tumblr pa1up5T4vw1wms3e4o3 400