About the wisdom teeth.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
First of all. My situation is as follows: I removed my teeth from the upper wisdom 4 years ago, just in case. I didn't remove the bottom ones for fear of nerve damage. At the time, I didn't know anything about lookism and all that facial bone stuff.

And no, it had no negative impact on my face. And if it did, it was very infinitesimal, because my face is wide and beautiful from the front. And I can compare with old pictures. And I see nothing different. In fact I'm better since I started exercising and better diet.

Now, I had to take some CT scans, and I wanted to use them to remove my wisdom tooth to prevent future problems.

On the internet you will find many reports of people saying a million bad things. In my opinion these people when it comes to aesthetic problems, they are cope. And when it comes to pain problems, it's because they were unlucky.

My mother has a robust Nazi face. She aged VERY well. And she took off all wisdom teeth when she was young (it gave her a lot of pain). And in her case, she had to remove the second molar as well. So more than 4 teeth extracted.
They say that the chance of having a problem with wisdom in the future is small, only 12%. But I don't know if this is really true. I also don't know 12% is such a small chance. Some non-jew dentists I saw say that it is quite common for people to come to the office with problems with wisdom teeth.

Also, I plan to get something to my jaw, like pmma implant or something. So aesthetically the 0.001mm of lost jaw width that may happen with 1 teeth extracted wont hurt.

Mechanically i dont think they do anything good for the arch like some people say. They are in a fucked position and barely touching the other teeth. My mom has a wide palate.

Also, there is this bone graft thing they do(Idk if they do it for wisdom teeth)

If the alveolar bone isnt stimulated its gonna get reabsorbed eventually so the jaw will get smaller but how much smaller it depends.Might take a few months might take a few years.

If the alveolar bone isnt stimulated its gonna get reabsorbed eventually so the jaw will get smaller but how much smaller it depends.Might take a few months might take a few years.
And for the upper ones?