About to be 23 and i told my family i dont want to get married

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
If it isnt a trad wife from back home thats as non nt as this forum combined im not getting married to a ran through whore or anybody for that matter , Think about it , Your Future Wife / Gf is getting fucked and bent over while we are just supposed to improve ourselves through muh grinding / having our faces cut open and all this self improvement shit just to bring a whore into my bloodline lmfaooo , im good . I’ll just continue to use women for my own pleasure , talking to women on a serious level is just shooting urself in the foot and so cuck but we subconsciously dont see it that way , brutal .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jué, User28823, autistic_tendencies and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: jué and nathan
If it isnt a trad wife from back home thats as non nt as this forum combined im not getting married to a ran through whore or anybody for that matter , Think about it , Your Future Wife / Gf is getting fucked and bent over while we are just supposed to improve ourselves through muh grinding / having our faces cut open and all this self improvement shit just to bring a whore into my bloodline lmfaooo , im good . I’ll just continue to use women for my own pleasure , talking to women on a serious level is just shooting urself in the foot and so cuck but we subconsciously dont see it that way , brutal .
Marry a good one or not at all. It's extremely hard to find a good one.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Marry a good one or not at all. It's extremely hard to find a good one.
That's because the ones that aren't whores pair-off before they're out of HS.

If you're getting married in 2024, you're paying a hefty price for a fortieth or fiftieth hand product. In the century prior the odds were that 80% of all Americans would have been married at least once in their life. This century I think will be different. Maybe only 50%.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Lefty Rankin
What’s ur ethnicity and of u speak the language? If so u should be alright

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back