about to beat the shit out of my dad

User28823

User28823

Kraken
stupid nigger wants to play stupid games win stupid prizes

what should i do after i likely murder him in gta 6 with all my money?

run to thailand?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, nathan, NZb6Air and 4 others
You have to be high IQ to get away with it and even then it’s not guaranteed, just leave the old fart alone

• +1
Reactions: piec, greycel, NZb6Air and 3 others
You have to be high IQ to get away with it and even then it’s not guaranteed, just leave the old fart alone
ive reached my limits im looking for an apartment asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and not__cel
nothing better than the knocking him out then dismembering the body limb by limb, then throwing them in plastic bags, then driving out to a secluded area in the woods and burying the parts in one spot method

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, GlamourPursuer, Newday*V3 and 2 others

run to thailand?
Ideally after committing such a treacherous crime it’d be best to flee the country and never return

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
what did bros dad do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Andremln

run to thailand?
Bro does NOT know about digital footprint 😭

• JFL
Reactions: piec and User28823

run to thailand?
Probably you can't even beat dad in arm wrestling

Wake up

I dont get it
He came in his mom. Usurper(op) has born. Op is usurper because he is gonna take the throne of the household by beating his dad

• +1
Reactions: watah and User28823
He came in his mom. By coming inside a woman you can impregnate her which leads to the birth of a child. The child has grown up to beat his dad and take the throne(power) of the household(figure of speech).

He came in his mom. By coming inside a woman you can impregnate her which leads to the birth of a child. The child has grown up to beat his dad and take the throne(power) of the household(figure of speech).
explain in more detail

explain in more detail
He entered into a carnal union with his mother, an act which led to her conception through the process of insemination. The intricate interplay of biological functions resulted in the creation of new life, with the eventual birth of a child. As the years passed, this child not only grew in physical stature but also developed intellectually and emotionally, eventually reaching a point where he challenged and surpassed his father's authority. In a figurative yet profound manner, the child dethrones his father, effectively usurpering his role as the principal figure of power within the familiar hierarchy and establishing his own dominance over the household.

He entered into a carnal union with his mother, an act which led to her conception through the process of insemination. The intricate interplay of biological functions resulted in the creation of new life, with the eventual birth of a child. As the years passed, this child not only grew in physical stature but also developed intellectually and emotionally, eventually reaching a point where he challenged and surpassed his father's authority. In a figurative yet profound manner, the child dethrones his father, effectively usurpering his role as the principal figure of power within the familiar hierarchy and establishing his own dominance over the household.
more detail, I don't get it

run to thailand?
Move to thailand and die under mysterious circumstances like leo longevity and zyzz

• +1
Reactions: User28823

run to thailand?
Who is that in your Avi?

Does he get off to this?
yes, his life is boring and miserable.
he has nothing to do besides work so when he has free time hes always getting into trouble, drunk, doing stupid shit or fucking with me because hes a sociopath

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater