about to go to boxing gym for group lesson yakhis

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Heterochromia by January. 👺
im gonna mog those normies with my determination and physical prowess like you wouldnt believe

they are a bunch of black twinks. i hope we spar so i can finally fuck someone up

today we had a school shooter drill in my school and i started day dreaming about the real thing, id love for that fucker to try and break into our room. id go unlock the door and walk out there to fuck him up. last thing hed expect is someone leaving the fucking room so id have the jump on him and then id grab the gun and kick his body for leverage to pull it away. i would then beat the shit out of him because its probably a loser bullied twink. then when ive got him on the ground and his face bloodied id drag him back into my classroom and stomp his ribcage, then i would calmly walk back to my chair and sit down.

the bitches would be all over my dick. why cant my school just get fucking shot up nigga

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
ur the nigga that goes 100% in sparring. i hate those niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15827, Salieri and 6 others
deranged high T manlet rage shit innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
ur the nigga that goes 100% in sparring. i hate those niggas
i want to fucking fight for real sorry

i so badly wanna beat ass, they are all smaller than me so i cant or ill get shit on by coach

• +1
Reactions: Account
@FailedNormieManlet do you get these deranged delusions as well?

the divine manlet rage is too damn overpowering i cant control these violent thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 20618, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999
@StuffedFrog

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
today we had a school shooter drill in my school and i started day dreaming about the real thing, id love for that fucker to try and break into our room. id go unlock the door and walk out there to fuck him up. last thing hed expect is someone leaving the fucking room so id have the jump on him and then id grab the gun and kick his body for leverage to pull it away. i would then beat the shit out of him because its probably a loser bullied twink. then when ive got him on the ground and his face bloodied id drag him back into my classroom and stomp his ribcage, then i would calmly walk back to my chair and sit down.
incel rage:sneaky:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet
id go unlock the door and walk out there to fuck him up. last thing hed expect is someone leaving the fucking room so id have the jump on him and then id grab the gun and kick his body for leverage to pull it away. i would then beat the shit out of him because its probably a loser bullied twink. then when ive got him on the ground and his face bloodied id drag him back into my classroom and stomp his ribcage, then i would calmly walk back to my chair and sit down.
Mirin delusion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
@FailedNormieManlet do you get these deranged delusions as well?

the divine manlet rage is too damn overpowering i cant control these violent thoughts
No I’m a nice training partner, with new people I don’t go super hard. Unless they start putting up lots of resistance

No I’m a nice training partner, with new people I don’t go super hard. Unless they start putting up lots of resistance
I am an unhinged monster

But mostly just in my Psycho Manlet mind

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I am an unhinged monster

But mostly just in my Psycho Manlet mind
you will get your ass beaten if you think like that

• JFL
No. If I am shot in the head my will power will allow me to finish the job before my demise. :ogre:
MMAmaxxing is based, it's so addictive man. Legit I could neglect and not care about girls if i were training all the time

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
MMAmaxxing is based, it's so addictive man. Legit I could neglect and not care about girls if i were training all the time
I need to be like this with boxing

When I am world champ girls will not be a problem

• +1
Disinhibit yourself and envision the end goal. Imagine the fists bursting through the opponent's skull, over and over, and over and over.

wrestling mogs:
you can knock someone out with a lucky strike but pinning them to the ground is complete dominance and humiliation
you wear tight singlets that show off your massive dick bulge
you don’t get brain damage
you can grope women

wrestling mogs:
you can knock someone out with a lucky strike but pinning them to the ground is complete dominance and humiliation
fondling other men is not dominant its gay
and thats mma not wrestling jfl
you wear tight singlets that show off your massive dick bulge
not really everyone uses normal shorts, usually really big ones too
you don’t get brain damage
valid, but you were talking about strikes which have less protection nigga so not really
you can grope women
rarely are women and men in the same training sessions, and stacy doesnt need to wrestle, chad will do it for her. so no hot women.

fondling other men is not dominant its gay
and thats mma not wrestling jfl

not really everyone uses normal shorts, usually really big ones too

valid, but you were talking about strikes which have less protection nigga so not really

rarely are women and men in the same training sessions, and stacy doesnt need to wrestle, chad will do it for her. so no hot women.
wym nigga. when i say strikes im referring to boxing because im comparing it to wrestling.

and it being homoerotic is what makes it dominant. if you pin somone you’re like 1 step away from buttraping them. i guess you could also do that after knocking them out but they wouldn’t be awake to experience it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Salieri
lmao you are a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@RabidRosaries rate estrogen levels of this user

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827