About to see derm (skincels gtfih) might ask for fin

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Inject T
I have redness all over face, acne and some hair thinning, what should i ask for? I’ll try for accutane but doubt ill get it and maybe fin if needed

I have redness all over face, acne and some hair thinning, what should i ask for? I’ll try for accutane but doubt ill get it and maybe fin if needed
ask what to do for dark circles and maybe how to get glowing skin

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Go to off topic fag @owlofathena @TechnoBoss pls give this greyfag a warning i actually need helpful advice
this is helpful advice, u are too low IQ to understand

Put rope around ur neck and lay free so that u feel the pressure fully on ur face and u get blueish red

DONT OVERDO THO, the edge is important - u need to keep the balance

that way the pressure will fix all of the hormonal imbalances and popout all of the acne in around 2-3 sets of 20 mins.

so that u kill 2 problems at the same time - cause and acne itself.

This is legit the best advice against acne and everyone ignores how important applying pressure to face is.

what good does fin do for the skin? and btw accutane solves your problems apart from hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
this is helpful advice, u are too low IQ to understand

Put rope around ur neck and lay free so that u feel the pressure fully on ur face and u get blueish red

DONT OVERDO THO, the edge is important - u need to keep the balance

that way the pressure will fix all of the hormonal imbalances and popout all of the acne in around 2-3 sets of 20 mins.

so that u kill 2 problems at the same time - cause and acne itself.

This is legit the best advice against acne and everyone ignores how important applying pressure to face is.
I would genuinely skin u alive twink, gtfo this site if ur just going to troll u ugly subhuman nigger

I would genuinely skin u alive twink, gtfo this site if ur just going to troll u ugly subhuman nigger
I pity ur subhuman IQ

u must really suck at math and do bad in school ;(((

sorry man in a world of AI and labor value inflation it must suck to be low IQ, things are so confusing

I hope u find urself and manage to cope somehow

I pity ur subhuman IQ

u must really suck at math and do bad in school ;(((

sorry man in a world of AI and labor value inflation it must suck to be low IQ, things are so confusing

I hope u find urself and manage to cope somehow
Retard spends his time telling random people on the internet he iqmogs them:forcedsmile: if your so sure u iqmog me, play me in chess, i’m sure I will get another response from you that holds no value with one of the most unfunniest avis i have seen in a while

Retard spends his time telling random people on the internet he iqmogs them:forcedsmile: if your so sure u iqmog me, play me in chess, i’m sure I will get another response from you that holds no value with one of the most unfunniest avis i have seen in a while
keep cryin

Attachments

• 3856317-d66019eaa07b597c84c4c00d43bae247.mov
    6 MB