About to take 25mg aromasin and mk677

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
wish me luck boyos
fuck it what's the worst that can go wrong?

Care to explain what aromasin is?

Your nose will grow
Your ears will grow
You'll waste more than a $100 per month.
Your estrogen will crash
You'll cry because you didn't grow
Your hair will fall out
You will experience nasuea
You'll get tainted mk677
You'll die from a heart attack from HGH
You will bloat from water retention
You will become fat from increased appetite

Good luck OP!

• JFL
Reactions: Lelek, YeaImIncel and jefferson
Your nose will grow
Your ears will grow
Your estrogen will crash
Your hair will fall out
You'll get tainted mk677
You will bloat

Good luck OP!
More likely to die from a heart attack from crashed estrogen, it is terrible for the health of your cardiovascular system

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
More likely to die from a heart attack from crashed estrogen, it is terrible for the health of your cardiovascular system
And all for no guarantee in height

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Care to explain what aromasin is?
aromatase inhibitor, lowers estrogen production
Your nose will grow
Your ears will grow
Your estrogen will crash
Your hair will fall out
You'll get tainted mk677
You will bloat from water retention

Good luck OP!
Doesn't the hair loss only occur if you're genentically predisposed to MPB? And isn't only temporary?
Also you need a shit ton of constant GH to grow your heart long enough to have a heart attack.
And all for no guarantee in height
The fuck am I supposed to do than?
Save up for LL?

Doesn't the hair loss only occur if you're genentically predisposed to MPB? And isn't only temporary?
Also you need a shit ton of constant GH to grow your heart long enough to have a heart attack.
Temporary like accutane shedding. Only if you do it for too long it might not come back. You can always stop taking it I'd the shedding becomes too dramatic and your hair will grow back. If you're pulling out handfuls of hair and ignore it then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Temporary like accutane shedding. Only if you do it for too long it might not come back. You can always stop taking it I'd the shedding becomes too dramatic and your hair will grow back. If you're pulling out handfuls of hair and ignore it then it's over.
I never lost hair from accutane.
Just gonna try this shit for a week or two and stop it if it seems bad, i don't think that'll generate any long term side effect?

I never lost hair from accutane.
Just gonna try this shit for a week or two and stop it if it seems bad, i don't think that'll generate any long term side effect?
You won't get long term side effects from a few weeks no. Absolute worst case scenario is you trigger a shed which lasts a few months and probably won't even be visible to other people.

The fuck am I supposed to do than?
Save up for LL?
Just trying to scare you brah don't worry. LL is safe if you're rich. You can safely do 3 inches for 100k and 5 inches for 200k. Moneymaxx just in case

Oh, that seems interesting. Does lowering estrogen have any positive effects? Like increasing testosterone, growing more facial hair, ect?

Oh, that seems interesting. Does lowering estrogen have any positive effects? Like increasing testosterone, growing more facial hair, ect?
Yea it also keeps growth plates open

25 MG of aromasin in one day? jesus christ that’s high.

Haven’t you been on lookism since 2017 doing this? Have you grown since then

Stupid. MK-677 will just bloat you (water retention) and make you eat everything in sight (good if you want to get fat) - if you even happen to get your hands on the right form of MK-677. It also greatly increases yout risk of type 2 diabetes (insulin resistance). Plenty of people got it from using it for too long.

Lowering your estrogen too much can reduce bone density and make you more susceptible to fractures. Messing with your hormones in general when you clearly don't have a clue is downright stupid anyway. How old are you even?

Just lol at so much dangerous advice going around on this forum.

Where do people get the idea that MK-677 gives you anything close you would get from pharma growth hormone? If it did anything bodybuilders would be using it instead of wasting all of their income on HGH. Do you even know how much growth hormone docs put children on? It's a shit load.
Estrogen is a crucial part in having healthy skin, lipids, working dick/libido, joints, not to mention mood.