About Tretinoin (Retin-A)

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I plan to get on tret soon just for collagen to make myself look as young as possible for as long as possible, and to make sure I don’t get wrinkles, but my acne is not bad at all. Is it still a good idea to use tret simply for the ageing?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Yes, tbh thats what most people use it for. You'll find it will help your acne as well.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GigaMogger and kej3094
its the only proven anti aging cream i believe, like one with significant results

just watch vids on youtube of oldcels who usued tret for like 15 years and their skin is soft and supple minimal wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, kej3094 and GigaMogger
It’s a miracle cream. You will get fast results and want to continue forever

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4416, kej3094 and 1 other person
v good for ur skin.

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
its the only proven anti aging cream i believe, like one with significant results

just watch vids on youtube of oldcels who usued tret for like 15 years and their skin is soft and supple minimal wrinkles
I like that it’s anti ageing, but will it do more than preserve? Or will it make me look younger than I am now

I like that it’s anti ageing, but will it do more than preserve? Or will it make me look younger than I am now
it will make your skin look better which will make you look younger
thats a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Can you get a prescription if you are 18 or 19 and don’t have acne? I still want to take it for preserving my collagen and giving me even better skin.

Can you get a prescription if you are 18 or 19 and don’t have acne? I still want to take it for preserving my collagen and giving me even better skin.
I’m pretty sure you can