about vaping

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
Can vaping cause bloating, i have recently smoked vape and i think it causes bloating in my face, im not sure tho...
Anybody know anything about that

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx
Aren't u 12 and you're vaping? Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Kofri727, jattlife and 5 others
stop vaping u faggot

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, igniteisbad and TheLooxMaxingKing
Can vaping cause bloating, i have recently smoked vape and i think it causes bloating in my face, im not sure tho...
bloating should be the least of your concerns from vaping

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Kofri727, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
Nah it slightly debloats you because it constricts blood vessels

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and TheLooxMaxingKing
nicotine is incredibly difficult to quit so good luck

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
acc? usually all the vaper kids are tall from my experience
yeah but it might not have that big of a effect, nicotine just hinders bone remolding, but that's just the tip of the ice berg, it has lots of chemicals and heavy metals as well

• +1
stupid bitch stop smoking

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and TheLooxMaxingKing
Its not the vape that causes bloating its when u inhale it and use your cheeks u also open up ur mouth many times causing ur face to swell up and look bloated

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and TheLooxMaxingKing
Its not the vape that causes bloating its when u inhale it and use your cheeks u also open up ur mouth many times causing ur face to swell up and look bloated
yeah thats true

Dont make me fucking angry and start using ur fucking brain
shutup bruh u corny as fuck, tell me how the fuck its a looksmim jfl, doesnt smell, doesnt affect my looks, etc

why bro fuck health, i only care about how i look
Sounding like a retarded kid. Just stop while you can. The earlier you stop the easier your body can heal itself. Been addicted to nicotine since I was 12, not cigarettes so no serious health problems but vaping reduced my lung capacity and started giving me constant dry mouth and a feeling of always having mucus stuck in my throat. Since switching to Zyn my gums are sore and I get canker sores all over my cheeks and tongue which make it painful to eat and talk. Wish I had never started.

shutup bruh u corny as fuck, tell me how the fuck its a looksmim jfl, doesnt smell, doesnt affect my looks, etc
it makes you LOOK like a FAGGOT. That’s how it affects your LOOKS. You probably LOOK like a faggot even without vaping, but it certainly isn’t going to help your case

Do not smoke at all cost - and if you have to do, smoke real tobacco. Only losers smokes vape.
Another retard. Don’t smoke or vape anything at all. Cigarettes are something like 20x more harmful to your lungs than vaping

• +1
Nicotine could negatively impact your collagen which you want to keep for as long as you can. Vaping isn't even cool anymore hop on the carts

• +1
Another retard. Don’t smoke or vape anything at all. Cigarettes are something like 20x more harmful to your lungs than vaping
Nicotine does raise your testosterone and if he doesn't care about health he should atleast smoke the real deal.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and RealNinja
Nicotine could negatively impact your collagen which you want to keep for as long as you can. Vaping isn't even cool anymore hop on the carts
should i actually get thc vape ?

Stop vaping bru, how are you on .org and doing this

• +1
That means you’re still addicted, idk how hard it is to stop but just stop
why brah, its cheap and nice to use, helps me focus, reduces appetite, good pwo before gym etc, why would i stop bro?

why brah, its cheap and nice to use, helps me focus, reduces appetite, good pwo before gym etc, why would i stop bro?
Idk abt nic pouches just good that you stoppe the vaping, u should do research on it tho

• +1
Muahahahahah

Get ready to get tooth erosion I been using it for more than 3years and it cucked me

• +1