Above average people who have bdd

Phad

Phad

JATT
Idk who’s who but I think we can all assess the pecking order. Do the guys who are above average in most things genetic wise still get bdd sometimes?

Idk who’s who but I think we can all assess the pecking order. Do the guys who are above average in most things genetic wise still get bdd sometimes?
Yes I get alot of this trash feeling, a pimple can start my BDD and it lasts for a few days till i go back to normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Above average in Norwood.

How bout frame, face, looking small?

Easiest things to fix if u got the cash tho
nah i work out to counter that

Not sure about full on BDD but sometimes I'll notice minor flaws that can't be changed without surgery and become fixated on them for a short while. It's always the little things that won't stop me being like a 7 PSL, but that mean I'll probably never make it to 8. Downturned lips, slightly narrow IPD, high gonial angle, hooked nose, that sort of stuff. Fades pretty quick though.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Not sure about full on BDD but sometimes I'll notice minor flaws that can't be changed without surgery and become fixated on them for a short while. It's always the little things that won't stop me being like a 7 PSL, but that mean I'll probably never make it to 8. Downturned lips, slightly narrow IPD, high gonial angle, hooked nose, that sort of stuff. Fades pretty quick though.
Yeah man I'll notice something and fixate and think about it for days until I move onto the next thing

• +1
What is IPD, how to measure it, and what is considered good?

• +1
Yes I get alot of this trash feeling, a pimple can start my BDD and it lasts for a few days till i go back to normal
Bdd is not temporary though. It can get a bit better when taking meds but Its not something that is caused by a pimp And then goes away with the pimp. People with bdd actually obsess over things that are flaws in their perception even though they are totally fine. A pimp is just a flaw that Annoys you/makes you insecure And Thats not the same as bdd

What is IPD, how to measure it, and what is considered good?

Interpupilary distance. Ideal is average or slightly above average, around 65-70mm. Zac Efron has great eyes at like 59mm though, it's not a death sentence until you get much lower.

I look at my bloated face in the morning and get depressed for the entire day, even when the bloat usually goes away after a few hours.

• +1
Bdd is not temporary though. It can get a bit better when taking meds but Its not something that is caused by a pimp And then goes away with the pimp. People with bdd actually obsess over things that are flaws in their perception even though they are totally fine. A pimp is just a flaw that Annoys you/makes you insecure And Thats not the same as bdd
i was diagnosed with BDD, it's a cycle that comes and goes, sometimes i wake up and see a tiny pimple and it makes me obsess over over things too

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
Feel like i have bdd about my face bloat tbh

i was diagnosed with BDD, it's a cycle that comes and goes, sometimes i wake up and see a tiny pimple and it makes me obsess over over things too

What about things like muscle, size, frame? I’m the opposite, I could care less about a small pimple or mark
Feel like i have bdd about my face bloat tbh

Morning time? Cuz if so, everybody gets that

What about things like muscle, size, frame? I’m the opposite, I could care less about a small pimple or mark

Morning time? Cuz if so, everybody gets that
I get BDD if i dont go to the gym for 2 days when it comes to muscle, but i have good frame, muscle and most of the things, that sometimes a pimple can make me sad asfuck for days