Absolute fogger at my school is fucking retarded

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
I think this might be the only instance of a female being autistic. She has no online prescense whatsoever, no social media, only Discord and iMessage. Her only fucking online proof of existance is a fucking video of her talking about trains. She's legit extremely high PSL - Probably the best looking girl I've ever seen, def the best looking girl in my school - but speaks not a single fucking word in any class I've had with her or in the hallways. Literally have never seen her start conversation ever.
What the fuck is wrong with this bitch? I think I'm madly in love.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: qwertynineofive, beypazarisoda0, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
HQNP moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, rand anon and HarrierDuBois
Sounds like a dream girl.

• +1
Reactions: BigDom, Deleted member 19036, rand anon and 1 other person
Sounds like a dream girl.
Yeah, she has a boyfriend but he legit looks closeted and dresses like a complete homo. If he posted his face on this forum he'd be told to rope JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Zeruel
I think this might be the only instance of a female being autistic. She has no online prescense whatsoever, no social media, only Discord and iMessage. Her only fucking online proof of existance is a fucking video of her talking about trains. She's legit extremely high PSL - Probably the best looking girl I've ever seen, def the best looking girl in my school - but speaks not a single fucking word in any class I've had with her or in the hallways. Literally have never seen her start conversation ever.
Dude. Discord IS online presence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yeah, she has a boyfriend but he legit looks closeted and dresses like a complete homo. If he posted his face on this forum he'd be told to rope JFL
High school is easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 19036 and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
I hate talkative girls

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
I hate talkative girls
Sometimes when my friends are outside getting lunch and I'm stuck inside cuz I was late I listen to the foids conversations. They are fucking hiveminded cockroaches. They talk about the most basic - yet awful - shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23558
>No pics
>Probabaly deathniK over-rating slim "whyt" MTB as per usual

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Jfl if OP doesn’t think she gets endless validation from men on discord.
I sit next to her in multiple of my classes. She fucking plays with a Pokemon bot on Discord. Don't ask me why.

• JFL
Nigga I'm not autistic enough to take pics of a girl randomly without her permission JFL
High inhib non - NT moment.

• +1
Fuck her mouth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and 0hMan
She's just like me, I haven't posted on Instagram in 4 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, 0hMan and stevielake
  • +1