Absolute suifuel today in a tram (High cortisol warning)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
What I experienced today completely ruined my day and spiked my cortisol to catastrophic levels.

So today in a tram I sat in front of 2 young foids. One of them small petite black hair second one cute too. Both of them cute. Both I estimate 18-22.

First of all I sat in pretty close proximity to them, its safe to say that this is the closest I've been to woman in past few months not counting girls standing in queue behind me. So as you can guess I was already pretty stressed.

They were talking about men, some blablablabla and one of them asked "that ugly one?" about some dude they knew, other one said "no he is handsome" I guess they were talking about NYE party they've been to. Later they started talking about boyfriends and black haired petite girl said that she got approached by some dude in a class (he sat next to her) and some more blablabla that I dont remember.
She also said that this guy is nice to her and he offered to come over to her house but she said she refused because "I'm kinda scared" or something like that, I dont remember correctly.

Then it happened.

One of them directly looked at my face, I was staring out of the window so I dont look at these cute foids that i cannot have but i saw it very well she looked at my face for a moment (they kept talking about their shit). It traumatized me so much I felt like I am being judged really harshly and who knows maybe after they left the tram they talked about how ugly and creepy I am.

Now I cant stop thinking about it, did she find me attractive or just wanted to see who that creep sitting in front is? Or maybe she was repulsed by me? I cant stop thinking about it. I am traumatized and feeling bad that I cannot approach a foid like this.

@RAITEIII @cocainecowboy @eduardkoopman @turkproducer man I am feeling like jumping out of window today, if I was attractive mentalcel then they would approach me for sure or at least stare at me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2745 and 9 others
the way your text is sructured gave me panic attack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Worst thing is that she looked at me idk why did she do that but I got stressed so hard. If I was attractive they would say hi to me.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and GoMadAndSTFU
Most likely she was at loss of words at your nature.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
If they weren’t whispering about you or giving some type of IOI you’re either normie or subhuman boyo

• +1
Reactions: Over, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
you are such a weak and bitch ass

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and noped
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2486
If they weren’t whispering about you or giving some type of IOI you’re either normie or subhuman boyo
Non NTmaxxed normie is basically subhuman.
elab. u tag cocaineretardboy but not me? :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
I forgot nigga :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :(:(:(:(
I'm feeling so terrible because of that situation fuck this. And I cant even gymcel today because everything closed.

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 2846
Maybe she saw your excellent personality inside :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Woman looking at you?

Mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
similar shit happens to me from time to time

>a group of girls walk infront of me
>one of them looks back and sees me
>she tells smth to their friends
>they all look back at the same time and giggle

some hoes have 0 respect towards non gl males nor a sense of shame

you need robot-tier mental stability to not get depressed from this shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others

That's fucking brutal man.

There are just so many things that could have happened.

Sometimes I stop looking at my phone and look at people, wether they are attractive or not isn't even a factor.

Sometimes I get looks if I dress nice, or sometime because my hair is a complete mess tbh ngl.

I personally think you have unrealistic expectations about being approached, since you believe "they should've said hi at least" if they found you attractive your vision is clauded and first thing you do is assume the worse.

Like I literally look at people from time to time and there's no meaning behind it, but yes there could be, because you looked good, bad or normie.

How do u consider u were looking like at that moment?

How old do u think they were? How do you consider you looked at that moment?

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
How do u consider u were looking like at that moment?
I think somewhat fine. But still not good enough to even look at them.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Dude are you retarded

They probably talked about their own stuff and didn't give two shits about you

You interpret too much

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Dude are you retarded

They probably talked about their own stuff and didn't give two shits about you

You interpret too much
I heard every word and they indeed talked about their stuff but why look at me? I bet they were insulting me after leaving the tram. And it's a confirmation that I am not good looking otherwise they would stare me down or even approach.

Tram? Should of taken their wallet

I heard every word and they indeed talked about their stuff but why look at me? I bet they were insulting me after leaving the tram. And it's a confirmation that I am not good looking otherwise they would stare me down or even approach.
Are you stupid

You need to be 6 psl at least to get approached and even then maybe the girls are too shy to approach
And 90% of the people in this forum are under 6psl,so you are not alone

Maybe they stared a little while at you, but that says nothing, like I said you interpret too much. They didn't give 2 shits about you.

I hang out with Chad sometimes. Girls do not approach him but employees at stores etc are more polite and helpful. If you think girls on a tram are going to approach you, you are deluded

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and IWantToMax
I hang out with Chad sometimes. Girls do not approach him but employees at stores etc are more polite and helpful. If you think girls on a tram are going to approach you, you are deluded
Lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Are you stupid

You need to be 6 psl at least to get approached and even then maybe the girls are too shy to approach
And 90% of the people in this forum are under 6psl,so you are not alone

Maybe they stared a little while at you, but that says nothing, like I said you interpret too much. They didn't give 2 shits about you.
Below 6/10 is basically incel if you are not NTmaxxed or status maxxed or rich family. And I am sub-5 truecel KHHTCV so I'm nowhere near that.

What also made me sad is how close I was to them. I've never been so close to such young beautiful girls. Listening to them was nightmare.

Yea but he is surely getting tons of IOIs or stares. Maybe not approaches but if I were good looking then these girls would at least look at me several times man. I am completely ruined today mentally.

i don’t even know what u look like to answer this question.

• So Sad
What I experienced today completely ruined my day and spiked my cortisol to catastrophic levels.

So today in a tram I sat in front of 2 young foids. One of them small petite black hair second one cute too. Both of them cute. Both I estimate 18-22.

First of all I sat in pretty close proximity to them, its safe to say that this is the closest I've been to woman in past few months not counting girls standing in queue behind me. So as you can guess I was already pretty stressed.

They were talking about men, some blablablabla and one of them asked "that ugly one?" about some dude they knew, other one said "no he is handsome" I guess they were talking about NYE party they've been to. Later they started talking about boyfriends and black haired petite girl said that she got approached by some dude in a class (he sat next to her) and some more blablabla that I dont remember.
She also said that this guy is nice to her and he offered to come over to her house but she said she refused because "I'm kinda scared" or something like that, I dont remember correctly.

Then it happened.

One of them directly looked at my face, I was staring out of the window so I dont look at these cute foids that i cannot have but i saw it very well she looked at my face for a moment (they kept talking about their shit). It traumatized me so much I felt like I am being judged really harshly and who knows maybe after they left the tram they talked about how ugly and creepy I am.

Now I cant stop thinking about it, did she find me attractive or just wanted to see who that creep sitting in front is? Or maybe she was repulsed by me? I cant stop thinking about it. I am traumatized and feeling bad that I cannot approach a foid like this.

@RAITEIII @cocainecowboy @eduardkoopman @turkproducer man I am feeling like jumping out of window today, if I was attractive mentalcel then they would approach me for sure or at least stare at me
I'll come to your house with my 6'8 ass and fucking slam my hand on your head, and hit you to the ground like a fucking nail.
I've had a cortisol free, wow classic filled evening until I've red your post.

Leo mad

• Love it
Then it happened.

You sound legit a bit fucked up, when it comes to social things.

Getting nervous already, when women sitting in your area, is a bit extreme. Doing some social training (if you are not in autism spectrum), seems needed for you. Likely you can get that. Even in the town where I life they gives like nearly free assertivity classes through social organisation.

You actually seen most upset at yourself. For not doing the trying of chatting up a woman. Chatting up random wome also pretty hard to do. You need to practise first imo, training your social muscle by regularly being Mr. Chatty (with basically everyone).
Even going out for that reason to a bar, would a decent idea.
It's true that if you were a gigachad women would come up to you.

Lastly, you seem not be able to read approach and interest invitations from women?
You seem unable to see what is actually happening, due to your filter/lense that you see the world through. And that way, you fill in yourself stuff that isn't happening or going on.
For example you imagine talking about how ugly they find you (no proof they did, so 100%assumption).

The staring at you, could also mean they found you decently cute looking or more. My common stance on this is ; women only give attention to something if the like it (with the mayor acception of deformed face).

• +1
people are much better at detecting if you are looking at them or even noting their presence (like becoming tense or quieting yourself to hear their convo) than you'd believe. in my experience this occurs when the other person notices you've either been looking, listening, or noting in the subtlest way their existence. that is certainly exactly what happened. ugly guys are rarely so ugly that they are worth noting in the way you have described. attractive men also seem to be ignored but most women are very good at not acknowledging someone in a natural way, they won't look or become tense because they often don't want to instigate an approach or convey interest before the man.

they simply noticed that you were noting them in some way and were seeing who you were and whether you were attractive i would assume OP that their opinion of your looks is probably mildly positive

• +1
i don’t even know what u look like to answer this question.
Well as I said I am 23 years old kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless virgin so it ain't good you can imagine. Even psl4-5 guys here say they get approached or talk to girls so I am sub4.

I'll come to your house with my 6'8 ass and fucking slam my hand on your head, and hit you to the ground like a fucking nail.
I've had a cortisol free, wow classic filled evening until I've red your post.

View attachment 212524
Damn you play WoW mad respect bro to all the worldOfWarcrafters out here, I used to play for years. Sorry but I warned :feelswhy:

You sound legit a bit fucked up, when it comes to social things.

Getting nervous already, when women sitting in your area, is a bit extreme. Doing some social training (if you are not in autism spectrum), seems needed for you. Likely you can get that. Even in the town where I life they gives like nearly free assertivity classes through social organisation.

You actually seen most upset at yourself. For not doing the trying of chatting up a woman. Chatting up random wome also pretty hard to do. You need to practise first imo, training your social muscle by regularly being Mr. Chatty (with basically everyone).
Even going out for that reason to a bar, would a decent idea.
It's true that if you were a gigachad women would come up to you.

Lastly, you seem not be able to read approach and interest invitations from women?
You seem unable to see what is actually happening, due to your filter/lense that you see the world through. And that way, you fill in yourself stuff that isn't happening or going on.
For example you imagine talking about how ugly they find you (no proof they did, so 100%assumption).

The staring at you, could also mean they found you decently cute looking or more. My common stance on this is ; women only give attention to something if the like it (with the mayor acception of deformed face).
Thanks for high IQ post. I am indeed nervous around girls my age. During whole ride I was afraid to look at their direction in front of me so I was just staring out of window and clenching jaw/masseters lol. I dont know if finding social classes can give me anything if I sometimes cant leave the house because of how i look in the mirror.

readnt

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I dont know if finding social classes can give me anything
me neither, for sure. Trying it out, would be the only way to find out. Even though your cortisol-whatever will make you feel nervous as shit about going to such a thing and make you push for somming up 101 excuses/reasons not to go there. The real reason is, fear/anxiety levels obviously.

Besides always looksmaxxing. I would if I was you, and I could do it. Focus also plenty effort, on building up/trying to create a persona/identity for yourself that you respect and gives you (even if a false sense of) confidence. You need to find ways, to bring your cortisol down, and likely also your testosterone up.

• +1
Well as I said I am 23 years old kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless virgin so it ain't good you can imagine. Even psl4-5 guys here say they get approached or talk to girls so I am sub4.

Damn you play WoW mad respect bro to all the worldOfWarcrafters out here, I used to play for years. Sorry but I warned :feelswhy:

Thanks for high IQ post. I am indeed nervous around girls my age. During whole ride I was afraid to look at their direction in front of me so I was just staring out of window and clenching jaw/masseters lol. I dont know if finding social classes can give me anything if I sometimes cant leave the house because of how i look in the mirror.
just send me a pic so i can make an accurate judgement. It’s not gonna get shared but your behaviour would make 6 PSL men not get much pussy lol

• So Sad
just send me a pic so i can make an accurate judgement. It’s not gonna get shared but your behaviour would make 6 PSL men not get much pussy lol
I dont think it's possible for me to take a picture, I am too afraid of seeing how bad I look on phone pictures. I can tell you I have 20mm philtrum, acne scars, weak browridge, weak chin, humped nose, weak body. I am nowhere near to be considered cute, I never recieved a compliment in my life.

• So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol
➡ incels.is ⬅

• So Sad
I dont think it's possible for me to take a picture, I am too afraid of seeing how bad I look on phone pictures. I can tell you I have 20mm philtrum, acne scars, weak browridge, weak chin, humped nose, weak body. I am nowhere near to be considered cute, I never recieved a compliment in my life.
when i ascended girls didn’t pay me any attention at school but i got plenty attention online and out of school. Probably because in school they still saw me as the fat kid who wasn’t very high social standing.

when i ascended girls didn’t pay me any attention at school but i got plenty attention online and out of school. Probably because in school they still saw me as the fat kid who wasn’t very high social standing.
Attention online? Out of school where? What's your PSL and height again? You 99% mog me facially.

she probably did it to make u nervous on purpose

Attention online? Out of school where? What's your PSL and height again? You 99% mog me facially.
174cm and I have been rated 4.5-5.5

• +1