ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL. Wife of YouTuber tears into her husbands genetics on a podcast.

Zizou

Zizou

Bronze
He still reproduced though

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, EverythingMattersCel, Xangsane and 9 others
saying “I’m in you, hold that” is a chad response ngl

You could tell he was little shaken by her honesty but he held it together

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, EverythingMattersCel, try2beme and 6 others
I can’t tell if this is satire. perhaps she has a reasonable amount of awareness whilst also understanding her love for him. but alas you cannot expect that from a whore. genes are paramount to your success in reality. our only purpose is reproduction. yes he reproduced but to know deep down that she could’ve had much better genes for her child hurts him. it’s a scummy way to reproduce. looksmatch is a thing for a reason. chad for Stacy only.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Zizou
Both are ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme and albe.ORG
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 23558, kiyopon and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, EverythingMattersCel, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I can’t tell if this is satire. perhaps she has a reasonable amount of awareness whilst also understanding her love for him. but alas you cannot expect that from a whore. genes are paramount to your success in reality. our only purpose is reproduction. yes he reproduced but to know deep down that she could’ve had much better genes for her child hurts him. it’s a scummy way to reproduce. looksmatch is a thing for a reason. chad for Stacy only.
Nah he’s not thinking that. He’s thinking how unfair life is that he tried his best and became a rich and famous YouTuber but still isn’t good enough for Stacy. He’s thinking how much it hurts to hear the truth but how cowardly it is for him to want to not hear it at the same time.

The reality is that’s the best she could get given her SMV. If she could have gotten better she would have. Obv that doesn’t always happen but chicks have so many options nowadays. She probably spent her time on the CC and left with nothing and then found this guy and realized it was best to cash in her chips.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 41006, Clown Show and 1 other person

Did she just find out now after bearing his child that he has shit genetics? why is she complaining now?

When his BGC (big ginger cock) was pounding her, she didnt think ahead i guess..?

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Hilarious talking about eugenics while being a brachy pig nosed üntermensch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 23558, solohunter99 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Debetro and SubhumanCurrycel
Im not sure why I hate the British accent so fucking much

Without Andrew Tate he might’ve just taken that on the chin btw

He had redpill TikTok edits flashing through his mind at light speed while she spoke those words…

• JFL
Reactions: Zizou

high looks for England ig.

still being money maxing famous YouTuber and getting flamed about you’re genetics for everyone to see is brutal

She's hideous, deserves to be chucked in a fire.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and albe.ORG
cool girl.

my stacy-lite ex would roast me like this too, was our love-language.

nothing wrong with honesty. I prefer a girl like this than one who doesn't speak the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Man she speaks like she has a dick in her mouth

cool girl.

nothing wrong with honesty. I prefer a girl like this than one who doesn't speak the truth.
It’s common courtesy. If you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything.

It’s common courtesy. If you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything.
With strangers, I agree. But with people you are closer with, you should be able to say the truth without them getting hurt.

Like family, close friends, or your partner.

With strangers, I agree. But with people you are closer with, you should be able to say the truth without them getting hurt.

Like family, close friends, or your partner.
What did she got out of telling him the way she views her genetics? It’s 1) not like he can change them 2) not like she can change them and 3) said just to hurt his feelings without getting anything out of it. Just pointless to say innit

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 2 others
She gene mogs him to hell

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Is clearly joke, he still got her pregnant so if she hates his genetics so much why let that happen

What did she got out of telling him the way she views her genetics? It’s 1) not like he can change them 2) not like she can change them and 3) said just to hurt his feelings without getting anything out of it. Just pointless to say innit
1) and 2) is complete cope. If you have a genetic predisposition towards something, it is good to know so that it can be dealt with.

A lazy-eye is not much of a problem at all when it is detected early and treated. But if you don't, then your child could be stuck with an unfunctional eye for the rest of his life.

And 3) is also complete cope. Whether someone's feelings get hurt or not, is a matter of your relationship with that person, how you bring it, and what the goal of your comment is.
In fact, talking about someone's bad genes could actually alleviate that person's insecurities. Instead of hiding those bad genes, now that person may feel comfortable with his weaknesses and not waste effort/time into hiding it anymore. Feeling more accepted.

if you stay with a woman like that you deserve whatever comes with it, especially if you have options being a famous millionaire

cool girl.

yeah bro, she can't do that in private

Is clearly joke, he still got her pregnant so if she hates his genetics so much why let that happen
child support of this millionaire will hit differently. Also she is still in time to divorce him and get chads DNA

Last edited:
cool girl.

Yeah try telling a bitch her face is asymmetrical and her areola size is not ideal and honestly you hate the fact your kid might have inherited her proneness to random acne breakouts as an adult

I guarantee he does not dish this kind of criticism back at her and it is not their “love language” in the video he seems shocked at what she was saying

If you feel that way about your partner you should just be single

He won though I guess but imagine the kind of shit he’ll have to deal with if the kid inherits anything bad on the list? He’ll never hear the end of it

You can tell she would rather have been impregnated by a chad but she couldn’t manage that and he was the next best thing but she still isn’t satisfied on some level even if she’s being somewhat lighthearted but just very deadpan about it

I’ve never been with a chick that said some shit like that to me. Worst I’ve ever heard is my ex mentioning she likes really tall guys (like every foid) and that damn near drove me insane

Other than the height thing though she would constantly tell me I’m perfect. She just never called me tall, but she never overtly said she wishes I was taller you get me? I’m better looking than this guy but obviously way less accomplished and I would never settle for a chick who talks about me like that even if it’s a “joke”

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover, Zizou and 1 other person
White people tingz

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
1) and 2) is complete cope. If you have a genetic predisposition towards something, it is good to know so that it can be dealt with.

A lazy-eye is not much of a problem at all when it is detected early and treated. But if you don't, then your child could be stuck with an unfunctional eye for the rest of his life.

And 3) is also complete cope. Whether someone's feelings get hurt or not, is a matter of your relationship with that person, how you bring it, and what the goal of your comment is.
In fact, talking about someone's bad genes could actually alleviate that person's insecurities. Instead of hiding those bad genes, now that person may feel comfortable with his weaknesses and not waste effort/time into hiding it anymore. Feeling more accepted.
it didn’t seem like that’s something he was all that concerned about. Dude is a multimillionaire famous YouTuber. I doubt he’s talking to chicks worried about his lazy eyes and IBS. He’s probably personally gotten past all that stuff if he ever cared about it too much at all. Her bringing it up considering who he is shows how pointless it was.

They both seem to not care too much and it’s not a huge deal but it’s obviously somewhat of a deal to her to bring it up at all. Unless dude is constantly muttering to her about how these flaws make him insecure why try and alleviate an anxiety that doesn’t exist? She already had his kid which assumes she was ok with the flaws unless of course she didn’t think about these things until she was pregnant and having a child and now that it’s relevant and she gave some thought to it, it’s actually somewhat of a concern.

Yeah try telling a bitch her face is asymmetrical and her areola size is not ideal and honestly you hate the fact your kid might have inherited her proneness to random acne breakouts as an adult

I guarantee he does not dish this kind of criticism back at her and it is not their “love language” in the video he seems shocked at what she was saying

If you feel that way about your partner you should just be single
bro it's a tiktok video. it's literally made to shock people and create views/likes/controversy

how can you not understand this?!?!

He won though I guess but imagine the kind of shit he’ll have to deal with if the kid inherits anything bad on the list? He’ll never hear the end of it

You can tell she would rather have been impregnated by a chad but she couldn’t manage that and he was the next best thing but she still isn’t satisfied on some level even if she’s being somewhat lighthearted but just very deadpan about it

I’ve never been with a chick that said some shit like that to me. Worst I’ve ever heard is my ex mentioning she likes really tall guys (like every foid) and that damn near drove me insane

Other than the height thing though she would constantly tell me I’m perfect. She just never called me tall, but she never overtly said she wishes I was taller you get me? I’m better looking than this guy but obviously way less accomplished and I would never settle for a chick who talks about me like that even if it’s a “joke”
You think that ANY GIRL who you are going to marry/have kids with, wouldn't have rather done it with a chad instead of with you?

JFL at coping so hard you think that just because she doesn't say it, she isn't thinking it.

You sound like an extremely insecure person. Something you need to work on.

it didn’t seem like that’s something he was all that concerned about. Dude is a multimillionaire famous YouTuber. I doubt he’s talking to chicks worried about his lazy eyes and IBS. He’s probably personally gotten past all that stuff if he ever cared about it too much at all. Her bringing it up considering who he is shows how pointless it was.

They both seem to not care too much and it’s not a huge deal but it’s obviously somewhat of a deal to her to bring it up at all. Unless dude is constantly muttering to her about how these flaws make him insecure why try and alleviate an anxiety that doesn’t exist? She already had his kid which assumes she was ok with the flaws unless of course she didn’t think about these things until she was pregnant and having a child and now that it’s relevant and she gave some thought to it, it’s actually somewhat of a concern.
yes exactly, so it's not a huge deal to them.

only you are making a huge deal out of it

I would slap her in the face and dump her on the spot. disgusting whore.

yes exactly, so it's not a huge deal to them.

only you are making a huge deal out of it
I am making a huge deal of it the same way I’d make any deal of anytime I see a woman being this unnecessary about anything

Imagine you’re with your girl and she’s happy and just living life and you feel the need to point out all of her flaws as a “joke”

Jfl in the reverse situation it’s so obvious how ridiculous that would be

I am making a huge deal of it the same way I’d make any deal of anytime I see a woman being this unnecessary about anything

Imagine you’re with your girl and she’s happy and just living life and you feel the need to point out all of her flaws as a “joke”

Jfl in the reverse situation it’s so obvious how ridiculous that would be
It wouldn't be. I would roast my ex all the time about different stuff. Some she was insecure about, some she wasn't.

It's bonding.

bro it's a tiktok video. it's literally made to shock people and create views/likes/controversy

how can you not understand this?!?!

You think that ANY GIRL who you are going to marry/have kids with, wouldn't have rather done it with a chad instead of with you?

JFL at coping so hard you think that just because she doesn't say it, she isn't thinking it.

You sound like an extremely insecure person. Something you need to work on.
I’m a chadlite so I’m actually not that concerned about it

But yeah I would rather not have kids than have any treatment less than a girl telling me I’m literally perfect umprompted all the time

I used to be honest with my ex about her flaws when we first got together because that’s just how I am and later on she told me how much those things hurt her and that she never thought anything like that about me. She told me she genuinely thought I was perfect and couldn’t believe her luck in being with me

After experiencing that, no fucking way I would settle for a chick who even thinks for a moment that she can do better

you can tell she's repulsed by him and that she never truly loved him,

she even cucked him for some tall love island mulatto in one video jfl brutal

the average man is truly fucked in this day and age lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
I’m a chadlite so I’m actually not that concerned about it

But yeah I would rather not have kids than have any treatment less than a girl telling me I’m literally perfect umprompted all the time

I used to be honest with my ex about her flaws when we first got together because that’s just how I am and later on she told me how much those things hurt her and that she never thought anything like that about me. She told me she genuinely thought I was perfect and couldn’t believe her luck in being with me

After experiencing that, no fucking way I would settle for a chick who even thinks for a moment that she can do better
good luck with that

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
good luck with that
I am tweaking though but it’s because I’m not really down with the idea of a relationship for this reason.

There’s no “true love” which is the whole point of the relationship. It’s all transactional and you gotta make sure you keep making payments to keep her interested. Unless the girl sees you as some sort of god and even then you might just be one of many gods. Even with my ex who adored me I doubt she would fuck with me in my current state of health. I often wish we could still be together because I’m really curious how she would respond to her bf who she adores becoming disabled.

Maybe in that imaginary scenario if her behavior didn’t change towards me at all in any noticeable way I would have a different opinion but I don’t have that information and no reason to think she would stay the same. But at the end of the day idk how the cookie would have crumbled 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s just all so transactional and I’m just upset at the world because I can’t contribute the way I used to and now it’s really obvious how little value I provide and it’s not even my choice. I think even if I could still provide the value what worth would it be? This is delving into philosophy and I’m too fucked up to think deeply about it. I’m sure there’s some healthy conclusion to come to but I can’t come to it rn.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I am tweaking though but it’s because I’m not really down with the idea of a relationship for this reason.

There’s no “true love” which is the whole point of the relationship. It’s all transactional and you gotta make sure you keep making payments to keep her interested. Unless the girl sees you as some sort of god and even then you might just be one of many gods. Even with my ex who adored me I doubt she would fuck with me in my current state of health. I often wish we could still be together because I’m really curious how she would respond to her bf who she adores becoming disabled.

Maybe in that imaginary scenario if her behavior didn’t change towards me at all in any noticeable way I would have a different opinion but I don’t have that information and no reason to think she would stay the same. But at the end of the day idk how the cookie would have crumbled 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s just all so transactional and I’m just upset at the world because I can’t contribute the way I used to and now it’s really obvious how little value I provide and it’s not even my choice. I think even if I could still provide the value what worth would it be? This is delving into philosophy and I’m too fucked up to think deeply about it. I’m sure there’s some healthy conclusion to come to but I can’t come to it rn.
you have a better version of the world in your head and you struggle with coping that the real world can never satisfy this expectation

This is also called Weltschmerz

Dude is seriously dating up.

Either she has herpes or he has blackmail

shes cute
Dude is seriously dating up.

Either she has herpes or he has blackmail
Screenshot 2024 03 28 20 22 01 11

Watch the vid again. If you still think this pig nosed fakeupmaxxed ltb is "pretty" or "cute" you might as well kill yourself tbh, ur the ones inflating these whores ego and making it hard for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Who is this ginger bitch?

He could literally do a lot better cuz of his status than some fillermaxxed mtb

View attachment 2824553
Watch the vid again. If you still think this pig nosed fakeupmaxxed ltb is "pretty" or "cute" you might as well kill yourself tbh, ur the ones inflating these whores ego and making it hard for everyone.
if that's LTB, my looksmatch is a rotting corpse

fucking over

cool girl.

U gotta keep in mind not everyone is an abused dog that wants to be told they are subhuman on a tik tok for millions of ppl to see. Pointless and disrespectful thing to do especially in front of the whole world. Cool girl my ass

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
both of them have shit genes.

U gotta keep in mind not everyone is an abused dog that wants to be told they are subhuman on a tik tok for millions of ppl to see. Pointless and disrespectful thing to do especially in front of the whole world. Cool girl my ass
nigga thats how he makes his money and gets his status

you have a better version of the world in your head and you struggle with coping that the real world can never satisfy this expectation

This is also called Weltschmerz
It’s just irrational because I can’t think of an alternative state of the world that would be better, just a pervasive awareness of its inherent painfulness. This world is exhausting but perhaps if I was healthier it would be easier to cope.