Absolutely caging at this manlet curry FailedNormieManlet

Deleted member 20147

Deleted member 20147

Bronze
Taken some bloated MMA classes with 30 people and thinks he is a pro. Did you know he does MMA btw?

In three months in my muay thai gym a 6'4 animal was destroying these midgets who had been training years. Don't forget he is a curry so his base strength and reaction is the same as a 10 year old human.

If you are 5'5 and curry you could train your WHOLE life and some 6'2 man would beat you, strip you and give you a prostate massage

Mirin delusion @FailedNormieManlet. But if it keeps you from roping I support it

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, germanlooks, Deleted member 16369 and 12 others
@FailedNormieManlet 😂😂😂😂

@FailedNormieManlet 😂😂😂😂
He will cope like what I am saying is not true. The fact is he could train for years and would still be a sexual abuse victim from most grown men

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 20618
i trained with dagestanis as a teen in my sambo class

trust me, those 5ft6-7 dudes would fuck you up severely

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17676, currylightskin and 5 others
Muh muay thai
nigga named striking

try to fight against a short sambist , wrestler? he would piss on your face

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Copexodius Maximus, currylightskin and 2 others
i trained with dagestanis as a teen in my sambo class

trust me, those 5ft6-7 dudes would fuck you up severely
Last time I checked he was a mid 20s manlet curry, not a Dagestani who had been training since 5. Is your brain working?

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, galego123, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Fighting is dumb

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 20618
Last time I checked he was a mid 20s manlet curry, not a Dagestani who had been training since 5. Is your brain working?
you talking not only about him , dumb fuck

you have 0 against raging manlets
even russians who take it at 10-12 would fuck up tall newbies to death

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, currylightskin, galego123 and 1 other person
@FailedNormieManlet is future ufc yakhi🙏🙏🙏

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19997 and 3 others
well true to an extent. but he's in a better position than he was in before and thats all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Taken some bloated MMA classes with 30 people and thinks he is a pro. Did you know he does MMA btw?

In three months in my muay thai gym a 6'4 animal was destroying these midgets who had been training years. Don't forget he is a curry so his base strength and reaction is the same as a 10 year old human.

If you are 5'5 and curry you could train your WHOLE life and some 6'2 man would beat you, strip you and give you a prostate massage

Mirin delusion @FailedNormieManlet. But if it keeps you from roping I support it
He will cope like what I am saying is not true. The fact is he could train for years and would still be a sexual abuse victim from most grown men
cope I would murder and rape you easily, jfl if you think striking is comparable to grappling. Striking weight matters more than grappling, suck my dick OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13332
well true to an extent. but he's in a better position than he was in before and thats all that matters
this nigga really spouting off about striking as if striking and grappling are even comparable. Avg man isn't even training let alone training for more than 3 months. I see manlet BJJ blackbelts fucking up huge dudes who have grappled for years JFL

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You would present your ass for me to abuse like a dog in heat

Sheer delusion
this is how I know you know fuck all about fighting

this nigga really spouting off about striking as if striking and grappling are even comparable. Avg man isn't even training let alone training for more than 3 months. I see manlet BJJ blackbelts fucking up huge dudes who have grappled for years JFL
u really think youd fuck up a 6'4 dude?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
He is delusional who has done a few grappling exersices. Anyone who did basic wrestling at high school knows his utter cope

• JFL
yes lol, I have beaten 6'4 dudes. Nigga you went to BJJ and saw it yourself
He is delusional who has done a few grappling exersices. Anyone who did basic wrestling at high school knows his utter cope
you have never wrestled

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
yes lol, I have beaten 6'4 dudes. Nigga you went to BJJ and saw it yourself

you have never wrestled
What is your purpose for training in that sport @FailedNormieManlet ?

The smartest thing to do when you get in a fight is to run away from it.

• +1
What is your purpose for training in that sport @FailedNormieManlet ?

The smartest thing to do when you get in a fight is to run away from it.
I enjoy both judo and BJJ and like grappling. If I just wanted to beat the avg guy on streets, I'd have quit by now.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
idk why people act like 6'4 guys are untouchable gods of war, leave your basements once in a while losers

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
season 5 thinking GIF by PBS

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back