[ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRUTAL] Tinder head-to-head test

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver

Both were left to run at same time for around 24 hours without swiping, then I swiped right constantly to seek out the matches before shutting them down. On his profile I just swiped right until it ran out so didn't get all his matches but you get some idea.

I am finding it VERY difficult to come to terms with the fact I am that unattractive to women.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Vitruvian, androidcel and 2 others
stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Ok let me break this down for you

1. You have something pink on your face
  2. You look like a fat pedo in that picture
  3. He mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2810 and 9 others
What a disgusting post-wall toilets. I'll either slay 20s foid or die a virgin tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
thats a really bad pic tho. Your not ugly but you look bad in that pic + wtf are you wearing. You would still not be getting as many matches as that guy but probably a little more if you took a better pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I thought u killed urself

• So Sad
Reactions: pisslord
thats a really bad pic tho. Your not ugly but you look bad in that pic + wtf are you wearing. You would still not be getting as many matches as that guy but probably a little more if you took a better pic.

Was taken at the gym. It was after a workout and tbh I thought this pic made my frame look better

Bro Silvia and Inga want that dicklet of yours go slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 176 and pisslord
You have nice eyes and lips tho

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
try and ascend with silvia boyo. she looks like the nasty kind of foid who would eat your balls with a knife and fork

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 470 and androidcel
Sean O'Aspie

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
4x1SzcFl.png

jfl at this post wall spinster. she overstayed her welcome on the cock carousel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Zeta ascended, MammothActuary and 1 other person
I'll make sure to visit this thread anytime I slack off with my hairloss prevention routine.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
What a disgusting post-wall toilets. I'll either slay 20s foid or die a virgin tbh ngl

is that Doestesvsky in your sig? How did you make him talk?

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
is that Doestesvsky in your sig? How did you make him talk?
yes bro. crime and punishment > brothers of karamazov > (power gap) > idiot
gif is not mine, but frames were created from couple photos that some photo incel took hundred years ago

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
BRUTAL BALDPILL

Not gonna say the baldness ain't an issue.. I'm also baldcel..

But that vest is a big fucking nono.. You're giving off wifebeater vibes with it.
Also shave your whole head so there's not a tiny bit of hair visible at the top. Looks stupid.

Last edited:

Both were left to run at same time for around 24 hours without swiping, then I swiped right constantly to seek out the matches before shutting them down. On his profile I just swiped right until it ran out so didn't get all his matches but you get some idea.

I am finding it VERY difficult to come to terms with the fact I am that unattractive to women.

Idgaf. I’m done with tinder and r/rateme crap.

I’m not happy so I’m not gonna put on a fake ass smile to trick girls into betabuxxing me.

Fuck fashion sense. I’m wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants for the rest of my life.

My shitty picture is what it is and that’s that.

Idgaf. I’m done with tinder and r/rateme crap.

I’m not happy so I’m not gonna put on a fake ass smile to trick girls into betabuxxing me.

Fuck fashion sense. I’m wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants for the rest of my life.

My shitty picture is what it is and that’s that.

P1ysntzhgtalckck
13466285 10153953804549079 3555457622293991066 n

These two guys' shitty pictures are what they are and that's that. Both turned out to have sex appeal on Tinder and Bumble I could only dream of. 2nd guy got 47+ likes on Tinder.

This kind of thing is the only effort anyone should have to make with their online dating photos. Every female that looks at you either finds you sexually attractive or she doesn't, simple as that. Any more effort than this makes you a laughable cuck.

• +1
Reactions: ghostfaceguyinvegas