Abundance mentality is KEY

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
You have to maintain and back up an abundance mentality. It’s how you keep your GF or side bitch in check.

The reason why females act so retarded in relationships and constantly Nag is because of the fact that they have had the abundance mentality built into them since a young age, especially girls raised in the west.

women KNOW how much male attention they can get. Men MUST do the same if they want any balance of power in their relationships. You NEED to show your bitch that she isn’t the only one in line to suck your cock. You have to always chat up side hoes and prime them to be your main fucktoy ON DEMAND. If u don’t do this, your bitch will find out. If your bitch finds out she’s the only one you can get at the moment, she will pull out all the bullshit tricks and use them on you.

This is a regurgitation of the red pill but niggas here overlook this so much. They just say “just look good Lel”

it’s not that simple. You ALWAYS need to make sure your bitch knows you have access to other females. Good looking males always make sure this gets across to the females they’re dating. That’s why females don’t pull anything when they’re dating chad.

If you ever ascend, you can’t keep your incel aspie mind that’s focused on the blackpill. You have to transition to having a CHAMPION MINDSET (will make a thread on this later) which is heavily based on the redpill.

Just my two cents

@LordNorwood
@Justttt
@stuckneworleans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 25thpercentile human, fukmylyf and 16 others
Holy based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Blackout.xl
doing God's work

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
:redpill: = :bluepill:

• Ugh..
:blackpill:

• +1
Redpill is good knowledge as long as you aren't sub 4-4.5 PSL.
If you are 8 PSL you obviously don't need it, but anything below that it's very relevant.
I don't classify PUA bs as Redpill..

• +1
Gigacope.

The redpill is how
The blackpill is why

They both work in tandem. The redpill being the bluepill is aspie garbage straight out of .co. The redpill is just a less advanced version of the blackpill that doesn’t focus on the why part of the equation. This black and white attitude of the blackpill or nothing will take you no where.
Redpill is good knowledge as long as you aren't sub 4-4.5 PSL.
If you are 8 PSL you obviously don't need it, but anything below that it's very relevant.
I don't classify PUA bs as Redpill..
Indeed. PUA is it’s own branch, it’s not connected to any pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Vvvvxxxx and stuckneworleans
Gigacope.

The redpill is how
The blackpill is why

They both work in tandem. The redpill being the bluepill is aspie garbage straight out of .co. The redpill is just a less advanced version of the blackpill that doesn’t focus on the why part of the equation. This black and white attitude of the blackpill or nothing will take you no where.

Indeed. PUA is it’s own branch, it’s not connected to any pill.

How do you expect people who've had nothing but scarcity their whole lives to have an abundance mentality? Self-hypnosis? Once again, redpill advice benefits most those who need it the least.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
How do you expect people who've had nothing but scarcity their whole lives to have an abundance mentality? Self-hypnosis? Once again, redpill advice benefits most those who need it the least.
I don’t expect people to have it. But if they want to maintain any power in their relationship, they REQUIRE IT.

I don’t care if you’re an incel who experienced nothing but scarcity. You need an abundance mentality, unless you want your GF to run you and make you her personal lap dog. The choice is always yours. This mentality benefits EVERYONE when you get it and can actually back it up.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Works only for 6psl + males

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
You're right and the poster is right too.

You'd only achieve this by looking good, to a point that u feel very confident and start dating and slaying and reprogramming your brain. Which might take a different time for each individual.

At some point you will indeed have traits of champion mentality and pulling out stuff like this will be easier.

• +1
Works only for 6psl + males
I have to disagree brother. This can work if you’re Normie tier or slightly above in looks. Stringing along damaged girls is an easy way to do this if you’re not chad

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 2661
Braphog

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Abundance reality*

Confidence can’t be faked, has to be backed by something tangible.

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome and Blackout.xl
Abundance reality*

Confidence can’t be faked, has to be backed by something tangible.
Indeed. That’s why I mentioned backing up your abundance mentality. Foids will see right through it if you’re BSing obviously

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Indeed. That’s why I mentioned backing up your abundance mentality. Foids will see right through it if you’re BSing obviously
Yup. High IQ post, mirin. Many guys forget that bitches have a stream of guys tryna slide in their DMs. You always have to maintain contact with all your hoes. Never drop hoes for a gf, cuz the second you fallout out she’s responding to one of those DMs. As a man you need to be proactive. Women have plausible deniability.

• +1
You have to maintain and back up an abundance mentality. It’s how you keep your GF or side bitch in check.

The reason why females act so retarded in relationships and constantly Nag is because of the fact that they have had the abundance mentality built into them since a young age, especially girls raised in the west.

women KNOW how much male attention they can get. Men MUST do the same if they want any balance of power in their relationships. You NEED to show your bitch that she isn’t the only one in line to suck your cock. You have to always chat up side hoes and prime them to be your main fucktoy ON DEMAND. If u don’t do this, your bitch will find out. If your bitch finds out she’s the only one you can get at the moment, she will pull out all the bullshit tricks and use them on you.

This is a regurgitation of the red pill but niggas here overlook this so much. They just say “just look good Lel”

it’s not that simple. You ALWAYS need to make sure your bitch knows you have access to other females. Good looking males always make sure this gets across to the females they’re dating. That’s why females don’t pull anything when they’re dating chad.

If you ever ascend, you can’t keep your incel aspie mind that’s focused on the blackpill. You have to transition to having a CHAMPION MINDSET (will make a thread on this later) which is heavily based on the redpill.

Just my two cents

@LordNorwood
@Justttt
@stuckneworleans
I love your threads man, high IQ man, gonna save this man

• +1
Yes, most of The Red Pill ideology is indeed correct.

It's just that men posting there blow everything out of proportion and are obsessed with impressing other men so 99% of posts are LARP on that forum, this is why they're made fun of. No amount of game will work for sub 4 men, and game won't make a difference for 6.5+ men.

If you are not in the bottom 40% of men or the top 1% of men, many parts of The Red Pill are valuable to you. Don't dismiss it just because those clowns claim that the personification of the balding Indian janitor meme can slay if he just lifts weights and holds frame. Don't dismiss it because of some Gigachadfish Tinder experiment you saw where he acted like a complete simp and still had girls begging to suck his cock.

Looks obviously matter most by far, but it's not the full picture.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, fukmylyf, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
I don’t expect people to have it. But if they want to maintain any power in their relationship, they REQUIRE IT.

I don’t care if you’re an incel who experienced nothing but scarcity. You need an abundance mentality, unless you want your GF to run you and make you her personal lap dog. The choice is always yours. This mentality benefits EVERYONE when you get it and can actually back it up.
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you're being redundant. The ones who truly benefit from abundance mentality already have the structures in place to have that mentality develop naturally. Those who don't have no such structures, and people can tell the fake abundance mentality based on clearly evident markers of social and genetic inferiority. (Would you really expect Blackops2cel to have abundant dating options, even if he told you he did and acted like he did?)

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you're being redundant. The ones who truly benefit from abundance mentality already have the structures in place to have that mentality develop naturally. Those who don't have no such structures, and people can tell the fake abundance mentality based on clearly evident markers of social and genetic inferiority. (Would you really expect Blackops2cel to have abundant dating options, even if he told you he did and acted like he did?)
If you’re truecel you obviously can’t do this and your life is just womb to tomb.

Most people here aren’t truecels though

The most attractive non physical thing in a man, is how much he is desired by other women. I know a guy who looks slightly above average (about 6/10) and has so many chicks wanting to fuck him just because he gets laid a lot and is known for it. It's a feedback loop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
In my experience this is important
When they see Chad they expect Chad behaviour not aspie
Even when not chad this behaviour is still better

Girls are competitive and want their man to be wanted by other girls
It halos girls if they can lock down chad

When I have been in ltr relationship was at it best when I got attention from gl girls
When I didn't relationship was shit

Was even thinking about leaving for another girl and she knew it
Because I was tired of her bs
Helped a lot like nothing else

• +1