Abused Cuck Gets Gaslit By Whore and Her Pimp Father + Desperate Oldcel

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet

This is possibly one of the most brutal fucking cases of manipulation and brutality I have seen in awhile, happening this publicly aswell.

Only about 30 minutes into this shit while I was working out and studying, and Jesus Christ this was brutal, gave me flashbacks to how I was gaslit and abused myself (albeit it was way worse than this by two women) luckily most of the giga horrendous cases were private.

Destiny is actually giving great takes on this, I will say this, despite him having a very odd relationship dynamic being in an open relationship, I have never seen him give bad takes when it comes to abusive women and abusive relationships especially in regards to awful women.

Fuck this shit gave me such a fucking PTSD inducing headache, Jesus Christ, it is over, like actually insane how many such cases are like this. Dude got out good though, could be worse, could not only still be in love, and cucked, but had gazillions of dollars stolen from him and blackmailed like me, which will likely result in loved ones and pets suffering and dying. Truly over for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and JBcollector
Anyways this is another late night dogshit thread + rant, many such cases, do not bump, this is not a high effort thread. I feel so much empathy for this dude, it's unreal.

literally could not imagine wasting my time giving a fuck about cucks and oldcels getting cucked because they trust women.

Accelerate.