Abused dog flashbacks kicking in like vietnam

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Kraken
Does anyone have this too?

Like you are doing something and you find a thing related to that traumatic event and it kicks in ur brain like a thunder manifestating a form of aggressiveness usually when it happens i have to punch a wall very hard or shout like a psychopath.

Over for traumacels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BeanletMogger, Darkeningstar and 5 others
Does anyone have this too?

Like you are doing something and you find a thing related to that traumatic event and it kicks in ur brain like a thunder manifestating a form of aggressiveness usually when it happens i have to punch a wall very hard or shout like a psychopath.

Over for traumacels
yeah it happens to me, I usually start hitting myself or screaming :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie
happens to me sometimes too, over

• +1
All the time, fuck this life, if I don’t ascend from bimax + malar implants I’m fucking overdosing on methadone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emo, serialcoper and lowiqNormie
All the time, fuck this life, if I don’t ascend from bimax + malar implants I’m fucking overdosing on methadone
If i don't get my way in this shitty world I'm overdoing too. I can't handle this shit, I can't struggle and wageslave and go through this mental hell for another 70 years :feelswah::feelswah:

@lowiqNormie

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and <6PSLcel
If i don't get my way in this shitty world I'm overdoing too. I can't handle this shit, I can't struggle and wageslave and go through this mental hell for another 70 years :feelswah: @lowiqNormie
Yeah fuck this, I wouldn’t mind wageslaving in a corporate environment if I was at least HTN and was treated well by foids and respected and looked up to by guys but that’s not the case so fuck that

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, serialcoper and lowiqNormie
If i don't get my way in this shitty world I'm overdoing too. I can't handle this shit, I can't struggle and wageslave and go through this mental hell for another 70 years :feelswah::feelswah:

@lowiqNormie
It's mentally exhausting bro if ur not wageslaving already you dont know how really over it is as an incel you will literally have -infinity willing to live

• So Sad
Reactions: serialcoper
It's mentally exhausting bro if ur not wageslaving already you dont know how really over it is as an incel you will literally have -infinity willing to live
every day is fucking hell to get through. My mind is a terrible place it's hell. Normies get through every day easily for me every day is a battle :feelswhy:

Life is over if you were an abused dog

• +1
me when i remember all my friends will be college and ill still be repeating in highschool

i hate my shitty life so much