ABUSED PAJEETERECTUS @brbrahh REPLY YOU LOW TEST STREETSHITTING GANGES DWELLING MUMBAI HIV RIDDEN ERECTUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill
this street shitting pajeet wont admit that HE IS AN HOMO ERECTUS

cage2.gif

THIS LOW TEST FAGGOT @brbrahh ABUSED CURRY DOG REALLY TRIED TO STAND UP TO MY ULTIMANTE REDPILL THAT PAJEETS ARE ERECUTS

THIS ABUSED PAJEET REALLY THOUGHT I WOULDNT STOP REDPILLING THIS FOURM ON PAJEETS?
cJdIa2.gif

1602922771369-png.738437
banderas.gif

THIS DISGUSTING PAJEETERECTUS THOUGHT THIS DISGUSTING SHITSKIN FAILED ABORTION CONCEIVED IN THE DISGUSTING HINDU GANGES RIVER COULD MOG ANYTHING

vomit2.gif

REMINDER PAJEETS ARE THE MOST DIGUSTING TYPE OF ERECTUS

NO WOMEN WOULD EVER TOUCH THESE DISGUSTING ERECTUS
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif

THIS SHITSKIN ABUSED DOG WITH AN IQ OF 50

THOUGHT HE WOULD STOP BE FROM REDPILLING THIS FOURNM
wrist-slit-gif.gif

LIVE FOOTAGE OF BRRAHH AFTER SEEING THIS THREAD
banderas.gif

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 2403, Lux and 5 others
indian-man-crying-after-he-couldnt-meet-his-son-before-the-son-died.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
@brbbrah GTFIN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Gaia262, AbandonShip and 4 others
WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?

the founder of the pajeet erectus pill, from that low test reply, i can assume you have accepted that you are an erectus

Good thread but you need name colour halo for people to care .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
i had to like to check if the thread was indeed at 0 reacts or my wifi was just bad
pathetic thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, AbandonShip, Deleted member 6382 and 8 others
Embarrassing thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Taylorswift, Deleted member 9837 and 5 others
i had to like to check if the thread was indeed at 0 reacts or my wifi was just bad
pathetic thread
Another pajeet located
tenor.gif

Keep sucking hindu dindu balls

LMAO JFL THIS IS @kms_currycell ALT, NO ONE EXCEPT HIM SAYS BRAHH OR BRRAHH AND YOU HAVE BEEN BUMPING UP MY THREADS LIKE A PTSD RIDDEN FAGGOT SINCE YOUR JOIN DATE. ENJOY CAGE YOU DYKE.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 2403
LMAO JFL THIS IS @kms_currycell ALT, NO ONE EXCEPT HIM SAYS BRAHH OR BRRAHH AND YOU HAVE BEEN BUMPING UP MY THREADS LIKE A PTSD RIDDEN FAGGOT SINCE YOUR JOIN DATE. ENJOY CAGE YOU FAGGOT
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar

hindu copers

at least they wash with water

• JFL
also shitting on the ground works like fertilizer it makes the ground healthy just like when animals shit on grass its the circle of life you live you shit fertilizing the ground and you die.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip, deer and Deleted member 9072
also shitting on the ground works like fertilizer it makes the ground healthy just like when animals shit on grass its the circle of life you live you shit fertilizing the ground and you die.
tenor-1-gif.145263

Idk man that’s kinda weird ngl

• +1
there's nothing better than the race banter in this forum. cumskins vs pajeets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: improover
This is what happens when you conquer a subcontinent and don't genocide all the ethnics. 2000 years later they have outbred you with the superior infraestructure you constructed and now there are 700 million people shitting in the streets and worshipping a river full of their own shit.

• +1
honestly the only people i see bringing up race again is ugly white men who have nothing to cope with or self hating ethnics, and unironically these people will flood forums like this

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AbandonShip and Deleted member 5912
This is what happens when you conquer a subcontinent and don't genocide all the ethnics. 2000 years later they have outbred you with the superior infraestructure you constructed and now there are 700 million people shitting in the streets and worshipping a river full of their own shit.
Except shitting on the ground is more advanced and what mother earth wants

Except shitting on the ground is more advanced and what mother earth wants
Yes, polluting the underground and aboveground waters with the shit of a subcontinent overpopulated by subhumans, and beaches so full of shit you almost can't walk without stepping on some turd, just like any natural virgin beach looks like.

Yes, polluting the underground and aboveground waters with the shit of a subcontinent overpopulated by subhumans, and beaches so full of shit you almost can't walk without stepping on some turd, just like any natural virgin beach looks like.
The ground loves fertilizer and dislikes the western plastic and asphalt i agree they should shit on the ground not the sand cuz nothing will grow out there

The ground loves fertilizer and dislikes the western plastic and asphalt i agree they should shit on the ground not the sand cuz nothing will grow out there
You are retarded, too much nitrogen kills the soil, you can grow a full garden for autoconsumption on your piss alone, you are ignorant, the shit has to be composted, you know nothing.

You are retarded, too much nitrogen kills the soil, you can grow a full garden for autoconsumption on your piss alone, you are ignorant, the shit has to be composted, you know nothing.
The shit from cows is the best and needs nothing when they shit they make the soil better

Status
Not open for further replies.