Accept who you are

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
If others don’t accept you for who you are then that sucks. However, if even you yourself don’t accept who you are then just kill yourself.
In a hundred years, everyone you know, everything you own and all that you represent in this world will be lost anyways and it won’t matter in the end. No matter how good or bad you have it.
So just accept who you are.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Lefty Rankin, Abhorrence and 8 others
Very true. I always tell people here to keep grinding, keep hustling, and shoot for their dreams. Don't ever get up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
It's as if this message was written for you, @wsada.
Accept your cute side & relish the fact you're happier than everyone else on this forum!

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
no nigga

• +1
Reactions: timid
Post #4000

• Woah
Reactions: Madridista
It's as if this message was written for you, @wsada.
Accept your cute side & relish the fact you're happier than everyone else on this forum!
DAMN YOU

Just be a 20 yr old KHHV bro, nothing matters anyway!
Cory Booker Jokes GIF by Election 2020

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and bloomercel
Lots of times i feel jealous of 70 year olds, those people are living the dream by getting a paycheck and not having to worry neither of their future nor women

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
In a hundred years, everyone you know, everything you own and all that you represent in this world will be lost anyways and it won’t matter in the end. No matter how good or bad you have
What if your still subconscious after death or if heaven exist? Your memories and life will haunt you for an eternity

What if your still subconscious after death or if heaven exist? Your memories and life will haunt you for an eternity
Acceptance of yourself means no judgement cause it was never in your control.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I dont know how to feel about myself, i have a bunch of failos but also huge halos, i dont know.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I dont know how to feel about myself, i have a bunch of failos but also huge halos, i dont know.
Accept those failos and highlight your halos.

• +1
maybe im also a weak person, i look down on myself too much despite being 0.1%
maybe i dont deserve these halos because im weak

• +1
If others don’t accept you for who you are then that sucks. However, if even you yourself don’t accept who you are then just kill yourself.
In a hundred years, everyone you know, everything you own and all that you represent in this world will be lost anyways and it won’t matter in the end. No matter how good or bad you have it.
So just accept who you are.
Shit dude. I tried. I can accept me for me but it so far looks like nobody else can.

the soul is inherently driving itself to its own goals
can't tell a lion to wear pants, lion is gonna do what a lion ought to do

my soul drives itself to mog, not my job to explain the logic of it