Accept your genetics, there’s only two types of ascension

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
If you’re at least above-average looking by DEFAULT, there’s a chance you can ascend to chad.

If you’re average or below by default, just accept that all you can do is ascend to above-average/HTN and nothing more.

Let go and focus on other aspects of your life and forget about becoming chad. Contrary to what autists here say you can have a good life and have success with girls if you’re above-average looking with other things going for you.

Still holding onto the chad dream from here will condemn you to a life of depression and loneliness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 15305 and 23 others
body and height should factor in

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, Broski and 11 others
body and height should factor in
This can factor into when I say “have other things going for you”. But this post is mainly about face which is the most important aspect of looks.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ShowerMaxxing, Yerico7 and 9 others
If you’re at least above-average looking by DEFAULT, there’s a chance you can ascend to chad.
Lifefuel+knowledgable pubertycel, im coming for amnesia, salludon, arvid, giourdani, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa, Hombremacho and 2 others
This can factor into when I say “have other things going for you”. But this post is mainly about face which is the most important aspect of looks.
tall htn with top tier body is irl chadelite
idc what anyone says
the halo body and height gives is legit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Broski, Yerico7 and 9 others
I agree for the most part, but depends on the individual.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
idc what anyone says
I agree that height and frame is important and boosts your overall SMV. It can still apply in this situation.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa, subhuman incel and 1 other person
is this another thread about muh haircut?
dndr

I became chad from mewing

u are retarded.

too many variables

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15601 and Primordial
idc what anyone says
Tall (over 6'2) gymmaxxed HTN is irl Chad

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Just mew

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8856
What a cope, life is utter misery if you’re sub chad.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Only delusional idiots think you can ascend to chad with incel genetics

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, horizontallytall, Gaia262 and 7 others
I'm ugly, I will never be a Chad, and I'm fine with that, I just need a normal life

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
A guy who's NT, alright mentally iss already better then some 5 PSL autist on here

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
A guy who's NT, alright mentally iss already better then some 5 PSL autist on here
Yes, blackpill extremists are way too black and white with this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and ChristianChad
Yes, blackpill extremists are way too black and white with this shit.
Black pill isn't perfect
I think many people here don't have contact with normal people

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and JamesHowlett
Black pill isn't perfect
I think many people here don't have contact with normal people
That’s PRECISELY the issue. They get all their life information from blackpill forums and YouTube videos.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786 and ChristianChad
That’s PRECISELY the issue. They get all their life information from blackpill forums and YouTube videos.
I was very up my own ass. When I talked to actual normal people (my older brothers friends) (who aren't models, but they slay, and have no problems slaying) I talked to them with my retarded blsckpill view, I even ran out of words to say and said "cope" at something jfl

People here aren't the most based in reality I realise. As you said, things arent black and white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and JamesHowlett
I was very up my own ass. When I talked to actual normal people (my older brothers friends) (who aren't models, but they slay, and have no problems slaying) I talked to them with my retarded blsckpill view, I even ran out of words to say and said "cope" at something jfl

People here aren't the most based in reality I realise. As you said, things arent black and white.
Extreme mental illness on this website, being an echo chamber doesn’t help that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
Extreme mental illness on this website, being an echo chamber doesn’t help that.
I do recognize that part of problems are due to not being NT. But it's not just that. I have a legit LOOKS-related issue that holds me back in everything. Fuck, I'm gonna need like 100k plus surgeries and a very high IQ surgical plan for even a 5% chance of having any semblance of appeal to non-deformed women. I just realized how fucked I am when I morphed myself with a bimax and I just looked like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5786
I'm a truecel, is ascesion to MTN level possible for me?

Same
I do recognize that part of problems are due to not being NT. But it's not just that. I have a legit LOOKS-related issue that holds me back in everything. Fuck, I'm gonna need like 100k plus surgeries and a very high IQ surgical plan for even a 5% chance of having any semblance of appeal to non-deformed women. I just realized how fucked I am when I morphed myself with a bimax and I just looked like shit.
Feel free to pm face, i am the only trucel there

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
If you really are a truecel then surgeries would most likely be required to achieve MTN. Just a guess though, never seen your face

depends on how below average you are. a 4/10 can ascend to HTN, but a 2 or 3 cant

depends on how below average you are. a 4/10 can ascend to HTN, but a 2 or 3 cant
Do you reckon a 2 could ascend to slightly above average with a lot of surgeries?

• +1
b

If you’re average or below by default, just accept that all you can do is ascend to above-average/HTN and nothing more.

Let go and focus on other aspects of your life and forget about becoming chad. Contrary to what autists here say you can have a good life and have success with girls if you’re above-average looking with other things going for you.

Still holding onto the chad dream from here will condemn you to a life of depression and loneliness.
below average people just want to look normal, not like chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

This post is retarded. many average people looksmaxx and end up high enough to be considered attractive.. stop grouping average-looking dudes to incels. Average men are good enough to looksmaxx tbh.

This post is retarded. many average people looksmaxx and end up high enough to be considered attractive.. stop grouping average-looking dudes to incels. Average men are good enough to looksmaxx tbh.
Did you even read my post? I said average people can ascend to Above-average/HTN. HTN is good looking. I’m saying average people can’t ascend to legit chads. Make sense now?

Do u do well on dating apps op?

• +1
Do u do well on dating apps op?
I did ok while at Uni but not so much in a white village, albeit I haven’t used them in ages.

Compared to IRL though I do much better IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
I did ok while at Uni but not so much in a white village, albeit I haven’t used them in ages.

Compared to IRL though I do much better IRL.
I think many here want to get to get to chad to be able to do well on dating apps cause it’s “easier” on there

Are you still looksmaxxing or just maintaining now?

• +1
I think many here want to get to get to chad to be able to do well on dating apps cause it’s “easier” on there

Are you still looksmaxxing or just maintaining now?
Yeah I understand that. If you’re above average looking you can do well but it’s high-effort getting the perfect pics.

I’m solely focusing on leanmaxxing as that ascends me. Everything else is average or above.

• +1
Yeah I understand that. If you’re above average looking you can do well but it’s high-effort getting the perfect pics.

I’m solely focusing on leanmaxxing as that ascends me. Everything else is average or above.
Aren’t you already lean? Thought you used to be a fatcel an only ascended via fat loss in your late teens or something

• +1
Aren’t you already lean? Thought you used to be a fatcel an only ascended via fat loss in your late teens or something
I’ve been yo-yoing. Covid especially fucked me with weight gain and no gym. Not as fat as when I started but also not as lean as I am in my best pics.

• +1
I’ve been yo-yoing. Covid especially fucked me with weight gain and no gym. Not as fat as when I started but also not as lean as I am in my best pics.
does ur chin look smaller when bloated cuz of buccal fat? I've noticed this happens with me

does ur chin look smaller when bloated cuz of buccal fat? I've noticed this happens with me
Yeah I guess

I’m debating buccal fat removal, the stuff about it making you look worse/aged doesn’t apply to robust men.

Depends what causes your truecelism. Are you a birdcel? Bimax can easily ascend birdcels to Even high tier normie. Anyone can Look up before after pictures

Did you even read my post? I said average people can ascend to Above-average/HTN. HTN is good looking. I’m saying average people can’t ascend to legit chads. Make sense now?
but it is possible to go from average to chad. thats the thing.

ILL BE CHAD IN 6 MONTHS