Acceptable Amount of Heightfrauding

Gaypilled

Gaypilled

Iron
Which height difference is noticable between two people and at which point does height frauding with normal high shoes (everything over 1 inch up to 1.6/4cm)(I am not going to wear lifts, my potential gf would find out) become socially unacceptable and noticable by comparing your height in shoes/without shoes? You can also suggest some solid sneakers that provide lots of height and look great. I am very grateful.

frauding more than 1.5 inches is retard tier

but normies always claim their shoe height

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
frauding more than 1.5 inches is retard tier

but normies always claim their shoe height
So 1.5 is the absolute limit? What do you think about Nike Air Max 720 they are 1.6 are they too much because of their height and obvious thick sole?

So 1.5 is the absolute limit? What do you think about Nike Air Max 720 they are 1.6 are they too much because of their height and obvious thick sole?
i meant claiming over 1.5 inch fraud is stupid. wear whatever shoes you want

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon
Just wear a relatively thick orthotic and if you're called out, say you have a medical issue and you need it for correct foot posture.

I am wearing ultra boost (33mm) with a 3/4 length arch support orthotic (5mm or so but improves posture) on top of a full length shock absorber orthotic (22mm) with a 10 or so mm gel wedge under the heel.

The whole stack puts me from just under 6'2" to just over 6'4". I wouldn't go with anything more than this as it would just begin to be uncomfortable and noticeable... unless you are a Manlet and it's a failo for you.

I'd say like others around 2 inches, like maybe fraud to 6'1 if you're 5'11. Then claim 6. If someone says you seem taller than 6 ft blame the shoes.

Which height difference is noticable between two people and at which point does height frauding with normal high shoes (everything over 1 inch up to 1.6/4cm)(I am not going to wear lifts, my potential gf would find out) become socially unacceptable and noticable by comparing your height in shoes/without shoes? You can also suggest some solid sneakers that provide lots of height and look great. I am very grateful.

Brooks- White walkers shoes​

get u a pair of these white walking shoes have 2inch booster-not intentionally, it's just a massive sole.

Can really help 5'9-5'10cels, anyone for that matter

Brooks- White walkers shoes​

get u a pair of these white walking shoes have 2inch booster-not intentionally, it's just a massive sole.
View attachment 1353754

Can really help 5'9-5'10cels, anyone for that matter
Thx for responding. Do you have any sources indicating the actual size of the shoe. I am not finding any actual size increase for these one.