Acceptance is the best thing

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Morgan
Most of the people here
creating softmaxxes, copes, all of this stuff are massive retards

don't get me wrong, it's right to find new techniques to ascend ofc, but only when they are actually effective

bonesmashing, thumbpulling, etc, all of these softmaxxes are copes yet people do it and have the audacity to say that it acended them, when it clearly didn't, it was just growing up or being lucky

I accepted that I'm a ltn, that I will be never more than a htn (if I get lucky and I ascend)
I accepted that I'm a Manlet 5'9, and that my puberty won't save me for shit

The true looksmaxing is actually hardmaxxing, and being genetically lucky, but even that will only get you so far, that's it, otherwise you are just a waste of air, like me and other incels ig

Life just wasn't fair to other people, at least you aren't alone
but still I hope everyone of you ascends, I pray for it, if god exists and actually is kind I hope everyone of you ascends

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, mike21, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
brutal no reply
bump

Most of the people here
creating softmaxxes, copes, all of this stuff are massive retards

don't get me wrong, it's right to find new techniques to ascend ofc, but only when they are actually effective

bonesmashing, thumbpulling, etc, all of these softmaxxes are copes yet people do it and have the audacity to say that it acended them, when it clearly didn't, it was just growing up or being lucky

I accepted that I'm a ltn, that I will be never more than a htn (if I get lucky and I ascend)

The true looksmaxing is actually hardmaxxing, and being genetically lucky, but even that will only get you so far, that's it, otherwise you are just a waste of air, like me and other incels ig

Life just wasn't fair to other people, at least you aren't alone
but still I hope everyone of you ascends, I pray for it, if god exists and actually is kind I hope everyone of you ascends
your chad dont worry man

• So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels
PM pics.

• Hmm...
I'll help you out.
bro the help you will give me is
it's over
get these surgeries
pls Kys
or idk
but either way, I appreciate you for trying, not posting pics, I'm a pussy

Htn is literally all you need

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and PeakIncels
bro the help you will give me is
it's over
get these surgeries
pls Kys
or idk
but either way, I appreciate you for trying, not posting pics, I'm a pussy
I have never told anyone any of these things. There are things everyone can do to improve and I can pinpoint what you need. Just send the pictures to me in private and delete the chat after.

• Love it
I have never told anyone any of these things. There are things everyone can do to improve and I can pinpoint what you need. Just send the pictures to me in private and delete the chat after.
I'm good man, thanks for tryna help❤️ my identity online is better of anonymous, I don't feel comfy sharing pics

• +1
Reactions: watah and HarrierDuBois
Finally,a good thread

• Love it