accepting that you're subhuman is a way to let go

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

untitled
stop coping with mewing and all that other shit. if your genetics didn't allow you to ascend by nature it's over and there is nothing you can do. save up for surgery and shoot for your dreams.

Ryan gosling blade runner2049

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and gonion wanter
2F74D176 8160 4224 87CD 5774E00E83FB

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: YabadiDabado and humanoidsub7
Even extensive surgery like bimax won't do much unless actually deformed. Hair transplant or rhinoplasty is another story

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Even extensive surgery like bimax won't do much unless actually deformed. Hair transplant or rhinoplasty is another story
Im getting jaw surgery since is my biggest failo. Then LL and supraorbital implants. I just need to fix the harmony too and that's it. All just to be a normal functional being in society

• Woah
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Im getting jaw surgery since is my biggest failo. Then LL and supraorbital implants. I just need to fix the harmony too and that's it. All just to be a normal functional being in society
that would cost minimum 120k lol you'll be an aged oldcel getting that money by then

that would cost minimum 120k lol you'll be an aged oldcel getting that money by then
It would only take me 3 years then, im not even 20 but i still think i can make money

It would only take me 3 years then, im not even 20 but i still think i can make money
Take out LL though, idk how much it costs but it's like half a million