Accepting the fact that I might lose my job.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
It’s getting close guys, the day is around the corner.

Faggot that yelled at me last time snitched to the boss, and the boss came into the office and yelled at me in front of everyone and told me I either stop using my phone and stop missing days at work or go home and get fired.

Well, now I’m about to be eaten by everyone, if they wanna gain loyalty points they can just snitch on my ass and get me fired, so I can’t use my phone anymore, but the work load isn’t even that much so I get bored looking at a monitor the whole day.

I’m gonna try to find a remote job, but i’m ok with being fired rn, I don’t really care anymore, If I do, i’ll just find some hard labor job and destroy every bone in me to make a little more money. Or i’ll stay home for a couple of months until my savings run out and enjoy a little freedom while trying to work on something productive.

Everything really depends on how you react to things, not the thing in itself, my future is in my hands and I have the feeling that I will always have some backup plan and find some way to make it.

I wanna make money and buy a good car like a BMW or an Audi and have enough money to eat good food not this fucking eggs i’m eating rn.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, silencio, thereallegend and 12 others
I wanna make money and buy a good car like a BMW or an Audi and have enough money to eat good food not this fucking eggs i’m eating rn.
Gl getting this w a normal job

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Lirevk and PseudoMaxxer
Is your job like a wagie retail job or what?

Is your job like a wagie retail job or what?
office cucking, worse of the worst, bullying, snitching, lying and a competition for who is the biggest cuck for the boss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Zonar and BlackpillRemedy

Faggot that yelled at me last time snitched to the boss, and the boss came into the office and yelled at me in front of everyone and told me I either stop using my phone and stop missing days at work or go home and get fired.

Well, now I’m about to be eaten by everyone, if they wanna gain loyalty points they can just snitch on my ass and get me fired, so I can’t use my phone anymore, but the work load isn’t even that much so I get bored looking at a monitor the whole day.

I’m gonna try to find a remote job, but i’m ok with being fired rn, I don’t really care anymore, If I do, i’ll just find some hard labor job and destroy every bone in me to make a little more money. Or i’ll stay home for a couple of months until my savings run out and enjoy a little freedom while trying to work on something productive.

Everything really depends on how you react to things, not the thing in itself, my future is in my hands and I have the feeling that I will always have some backup plan and find some way to make it.

Hope everything ends up working out

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Gl getting this w a normal job
It’s impossible, i’m not dumb, I need to find a way to make more money.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, _MVP_ and Manletmachine
Wouldnt have happened if you were a foot taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Gaygymmaxx, Htobrother and 1 other person

imagine just sitting there taking this shit like a cuck lmfao, being someone’s bitch just so you can pay bills

fuck outta here with that shit I would’ve eviscerated that nigga if that was me

inject T lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, thereallegend, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
just do what u do on the phone on the computer

imagine just sitting there taking this shit like a cuck lmfao, being someone’s bitch just so you can pay bills

fuck outta here with that shit I would’ve eviscerated that nigga if that was me

inject T lil bro
You would have done it if you didn’t actually need money and if you didn’t have all the pressure I have on myself.

We are not kids anymore bro, I would have killed the fag too but I actually need this job cuz I need money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Sprinkles
cant, it’s controlled and I have colleagues sitting behind me

open planned office = panopticon prison. absolute death sentence for anxietycels.

• +1
I might be in this soon. Very soon. I started a job back in Jan and probation got extended. Not because of quality of work, but direction of work and work culture - whatever that means.

I really don't get along with anyone here.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer
I might be in this soon. Very soon. I started a job back in Jan and probation got extended. Not because of quality of work, but direction of work and work culture - whatever that means.

The fact is that I don’t like working.

its not my job specifically (people are shit here and they all gargle the bosses balls for the paycheck), but working a 9-5 as a whole.

I might look into a part time job and then move on from there.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and SecularIslamist

If you get fired at least tell them what you think. Shit, I'd stand up on a desk and scream to the customers that "We here at ____ do not want niggers, faggots, and trannies using our services?", again and again so people pull out their phones to record it. Then your bosses will have a huge public relations mess to clean up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer

Save up, get good formation in a highly specialized field with that money and then you can start enjoying life. I guess u should study courses in the IT field so that u can easily work from home.

it’s just hard for me to accept the pressure that my parents put on me, If I get fired or leave this job they’ll fucking nag me all day forever cuz I still leave with them.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
The fact is that I don’t like working.

its not my job specifically (people are shit here and they all gargle the bosses balls for the paycheck), but working a 9-5 as a whole.

I might look into a part time job and then move on from there.
What will you do about reference?

If you have savings a break may serve you good. Ngl if I find out I failed probation I'm booking a holiday ASAP and spending a good month or two out of work at least. Not had this type of break since I left uni and was NEET.

• +1
If you get fired at least tell them what you think. Shit, I'd stand up on a desk and scream to the customers that "We here at ____ do not want niggers, faggots, and trannies using our services?", again and again so people pull out their phones to record it. Then your bosses will have a huge public relations mess to clean up.
And i’ll never get another job in my life…

Bro if i’m leaving i’ll just stop coming one day and call and tell them I dismissed.

What will you do about reference?
I didn’t get the question
If you have savings a break may serve you good. Ngl if I find out I failed probation I'm booking a holiday ASAP and spending a good month or two out of work at least. Not had this type of break since I left uni and was NEET.
You are right, I have approx 4 months of savings, but I spend a lot every month cuz I have to move around a lot to go out and it costs me gas and shit.

My parents wouldn’t give me a single penny.

And i’ll never get another job in my life…

Bro if i’m leaving i’ll just stop coming one day and call and tell them I dismissed.
Yes you will dude. It will be the same as getting fired. You just won't be able to mention your previous job as a point of reference.

Come on, do you think there's some database for that type of shit? Nothing will happen to you. Just act like the next job you apply for is your first. Or have an uncle say you worked for him in his upholstery business or whatever.

It's not like school where you have a "permanent record", lol.

• +1
why dont u use laptop only ?

if u get fired insult them before leaving, it give u self respect point and happiness point cuz you'll regret it after to not insult them

• +1
I didn’t get the question
Don't you need a reference from your current job when you apply for your next job? So they can validate your work or say you worked there.
You are right, I have approx 4 months of savings, but I spend a lot every month cuz I have to move around a lot to go out and it costs me gas and shit.

My parents wouldn’t give me a single penny.
At least you live with parents. With 4 months savings maybe take 3-4 weeks out. It's costs to go in holidays.

• +1
Don't you need a reference from your current job when you apply for your next job? So they can validate your work or say you worked there.
Yes I do, but I worked her for like almost 7 months, maybe i’ll finish the year and call it off.
At least you live with parents. With 4 months savings maybe take 3-4 weeks out. It's costs to go in holidays.
3-4 weeks out? bro I have no holidays, used them all randomly when I felt like roping and disnt wanna go to my job.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
office cucking, worse of the worst, bullying, snitching, lying and a competition for who is the biggest cuck for the boss
Holy shit yeah it’s a wrap if you’re a corporate bitch

• +1
dnr

I don't see what the problem is unless your parents don't love you.

dnr

I don't see what the problem is unless your parents don't love you.
that I have a life outside of my parents and that to live it i’m funding it myself.

They love me yeah but that doesn’t create money for them to spend on me.

If I ever become rich, first person I’ll donate money on .org will be you. I always wqnted to help others

• Love it
If I ever become rich, first person I’ll donate money on .org will be you. I always wqnted to help others
thank you bro.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
That's brutal, bhai.
I don't think I'm capable of worrying and caring anymore, too. That scares me much more than failing at life completely.

• +1

Stupid low IQ normies don't know they are dealing with Ramirez!

• +1
it’s just hard for me to accept the pressure that my parents put on me, If I get fired or leave this job they’ll fucking nag me all day forever cuz I still leave with them.
I have to wageslave.
If I go off the grid I’ll get kicked out.

• +1
that I have a life outside of my parents and that to live it i’m funding it myself.

They love me yeah but that doesn’t create money for them to spend on me.
We’re not those kids anymore

We’ll never be those kids again

@AlexBrown84

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, AlexBrown84 and Gaygymmaxx
We’re not those kids anymore

We’ll never be those kids again

@AlexBrown84
you my treacherous lil twin and you know that we locked in and i love you like my kin it’s whateva 4 ya

you my twin you my treacherous lil twin

you my treacherous lil twin and you know that we locked in and i love you like my kin it’s whateva 4 ya

you my twin you my treacherous lil twin
¿Qué canción?