Accidentally called a guy a manlet in public

LilJojo

LilJojo

Zephir
I was with a group of people drinking vodka and somebody asked my friends what’s his height and he tried playing it as a joke saying some other shit. And that he avoids that question and then I whispered to his ear “manlet” and he laughed awkwardly. Only today did I realise how funny this is lol. I’m 6 foot 1 he is 5 foot 9

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LegitUser, normie_joe and 11 others
5,9 is brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, buflek, greycel and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, RecessedChinCel, Kavkaz777 and 1 other person
not funny
kill yourself
bringing down another guy is top tier faggotic behavior

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: asdvek, Obamalama, ShowerMaxxing and 24 others
I was with a group of people drinking vodka and somebody asked my friends what’s his height and he tried playing it as a joke saying some other shit. And that he avoids that question and then I whispered to his ear “manlet” and he laughed awkwardly. Only today did I realise how funny this is lol. I’m 6 foot 1 he is 5 foot 9
If 5’9 is manlet tier you aint much better at 6’1 lil bud:feelskek:
And imagine insulting your own friend what an autistic fagg

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, blmratiopiggypoop, zura and 15 others
the day men stop bringing down their congeners in public the world will be a better place and women will know better than to discriminate men based on height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, rg1235, Aero and 8 others
Didn’t try to insult him retard

you’re barely even taller than him retard

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, blmratiopiggypoop, tombradylover and 7 others
i’m going to kill myself

Didn’t try to insult him retard
well you did end up insulting him. if you're not a fag apologize to him idc if that seems gay to you man up faggot

Stupid lanklet I'm gonna break your kneecaps

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, buflek, greycel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, Davidproton, IndraBC and 2 others
im feeling short with 6ft
29111B3A D047 45EA 9568 AC0CE910DDE1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, greycel, Sergeant and 2 others
If 5’9 is manlet tier you aint much better at 6’1 lil bud
This isn’t true. Massive difference between 5’9 and 6’1.

• +1
Reactions: zura, arabcelxxx and RecessedChinCel
nigger

well you did end up insulting him. if you're not a fag apologize to him idc if that seems gay to you man up faggot
has your mother been fucked by a BBC recently? I understand the irritation you have going on

> I called my friend a manlet
> Are you guys fucking insane? I wasn't trying to insult him.

I’m 6 1 barefoot
still gives you no right to be a bitch with your bro
toxicity has been normalized on here
being nice won't make you ugly nor kill you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura and ShawarmaFilth
has your mother been fucked by a BBC recently? I understand the irritation you have going on
nice one sped do you have other faggot lines you wanna share here

still gives you no right to be a bitch with your bro
toxicity has been normalized on here
being nice won't make you ugly nor kill you
I said that not with the intention of disrespecting him G. Kind of like how in this forum each other calls them a manlet. Acting like you haven’t said shit in your life

I said that not with the intention of disrespecting him G. Kind of like how in this forum each other calls them a manlet. Acting like you haven’t said shit in your life
theres a difference between saying it on forums and saying it irl to actual normies

not funny
kill yourself
bringing down another guy is top tier faggotic behavior
Faith in humanity restored.
U two deserve a proper shout and respects. Good on u lads for having some morals in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: mathis, buflek and Yahya
Faith in humanity restored.
U two deserve a proper shout and respects. Good on u lads for having some morals in this day and age
feel like it should be common sense ngl idk what's op age but hes probably just immature

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
feel like it should be common sense ngl idk what's op age but hes probably just immature
It should be common sense but it isn’t common sense lol. Ppl will do anything for validation even put their friends down for no rzn

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
It should be common sense but it isn’t common sense lol. Ppl will do anything for validation even put their friends down for no rzn
they do anything for nyash fr

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I whispered it didn’t say it out loud, the other guys don’t even know what it is. He is blackpilled

Brootal for manlets even though OP is like 3 inches taller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back