Accidentally dyed my hair yellow

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
Bought a new hair dye today to touch up my hair, this time my mum bought it for me and it was a different brand. I was trying to dye my hair dark brown / off black but this Jewish dye turned my hair fucking orange JFL

Make sure you always read the reviews of the hair dye you use bhais

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Haydez, 5'7 zoomer, BlackpillRemedy and 4 others
just shave it bro and start going to the gym and grow a beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez, 5'7 zoomer, STUPIDREFEREES and 5 others
never dye your hair its soo bad for it lol

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
never dye your hair its soo bad for it lol
It’s essential for me I have a shitty blonde colour , dark hair makes me look way better and contrasts with my blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
for anyone here never dye ur hair blonde, blonde highlights at the very max if you already had naturally blonde hair or ash/light brown hair. If not any of those always go darker

• +1
Reactions: nofap and lebronjames23
for anyone here never dye ur hair blonde, blonde highlights at the very max if you already had naturally blonde hair or ash/light brown hair. If not any of those always go darker
Facts , weird that it happened when I was tryna go darker

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Facts , weird that it happened when I was tryna go darker

yeah wtf the box said it was a dark color right? maybe it was some sort of misslabeling dont know how the hair would ever turn yellow from actual dark dyes

• +1
joever

• JFL
yeah wtf the box said it was a dark color right? maybe it was some sort of misslabeling dont know how the hair would ever turn yellow from actual dark dyes
I ended up reading the reviews and it has a 1 start and happens to everyone apparently lmao

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer