According to a top expert researcher of sexual dysfunction and devil eggs, Weather erotica is a chronic mental disease that spreads affecting the nerv

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Interesting
Dr. Inyo Moul, head of research on sexual dysfunction and proper devil egg procedure and technique claims weather erotica, an uncommon form of sexual dysfunction in vagina grinders, or men with tiny penises, often is due to peripheral neuropathy which can result from traumatic injuries, infections, metabolic problems, inherited causes and exposure to toxins, anally penetrated against a nasty dumpster during stormy weather outside a dive ran by dirty Mexicans, or with male subjects, tricked by a ladyboy during a gay pride parade celebration on a stormy day.

In some cases, writing sexualize fiction using weather as its model is caused by a lack of penis in mouth, mouth on penis, past traumatic events, liberal voting, and psychological factors, including a forum persona cope that causes the person to view relationships as challenging to a point of accepting, "It's over." Certain drugs, including some antidepressants, won't do jack-diddly shit but will cause additional nerve damage to the spinal cord or severe yeast infections and in some cases, UTIs or herpes.

Dr. Moul suggests the person reach out and touch someone inappropriately, with permission, but not having to pay more than the worth of a bag of groceries for a day's consumption.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Xangsane
View attachment 2428707 Dr. Inyo Moul, head of research on sexual dysfunction and proper devil egg procedure and technique claims weather erotica, an uncommon form of sexual dysfunction in vagina grinders, or men with tiny penises, often is due to peripheral neuropathy which can result from traumatic injuries, infections, metabolic problems, inherited causes and exposure to toxins, anally penetrated against a nasty dumpster during stormy weather outside a dive ran by dirty Mexicans, or with male subjects, tricked by a ladyboy during a gay pride parade celebration on a stormy day.

In some cases, writing sexualize fiction using weather as its model is caused by a lack of penis in mouth, mouth on penis, past traumatic events, liberal voting, and psychological factors, including a forum persona cope that causes the person to view relationships as challenging to a point of accepting, "It's over." Certain drugs, including some antidepressants, won't do jack-diddly shit but will cause additional nerve damage to the spinal cord or severe yeast infections and in some cases, UTIs or herpes.

Dr. Moul suggests the person reach out and touch someone inappropriately, with permission, but not having to pay more than the worth of a bag of groceries for a day's consumption.
Not a molecule

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, BigJimsWornOutTires and 5'7 zoomer
im playing factorio rn

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Make homosexual ISIS and Iran erotica. Perhaps, ISIS visits Iran and things get steamy with the Iranian men.
"I know you hate them, Frankie. I know that. Everyone hates the government. "But Idalia, why did you agree to go ER on someone else? " Idalia bit her lip and looked down at Franklin's erection pressed against her belly button. "I'm sorry, Frankie. I can't answer that question. What if I get hurt or something happens to you or us? "Well, I wouldn't hurt you or us. I wouldn't let anything happen to either of us. I wouldn't let anybody hurt you because you mean too much to me and we care about each other too much to let anyone harm each other. '' Idalia smiled softly at Franklin. She leaned over and kissed him deeply.

Franklin returned the kiss hungrily. He moved her shirt off of her shoulders slowly and pulled it down. He then moved on to her bra and unclasped it. He slipped the straps of her bra off of her shoulder and kissed her breasts. He slid his tongue across her nipple before sucking on it. Idalia cried out loud when he sucked on her breast. "Oh my god, Frankie. Fuck me," she gasped. "Please please, Frankie. "Franklin smiled wickedly at Idalia and then began to suck on her nipple again. He moved his fingers to her sex and teased her lightly. Idalia groaned loudly and then cried out when Franklin slid his finger into her wetness. Idalia felt herself getting close to orgasm.

" Oh Frankie," she moaned loudly. "Come for me, Idalia. Come for me. " Franklin slid another finger into Idalia's moistness and thrust his thumb inside of her. Idalia came hard and fast, crying out loudly. Franklin held her hips firmly as he pumped his cock inside her. It was long and thick, filling her completely. Idalia could feel herself getting close to another orgasm so she closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she saw Franklin's cock still inside of her, moving up and down. He was staring directly at her and smiling. Idalia looked down and noticed all the homes were getting destroyed because they were fucking so loudly, causing much destruction to Florida. Franklin was watching her closely as he fucked her. He held her hips firmly with one hand while stroking her slit with the other.

Idalia reached down and touched his penis and it immediately hardened. She smiled at him and said, "You feel better than Florida dick, Frankie. ", to which Franklin laughed. Idalia knew that he wasn't really laughing at her joke. "Yeah I guess so", he replied as he continued to fuck her, pumping his huge dick into her hot pussy. He was already almost fully erect, meaning they were going to fuck again. Idalia spread her legs wider to accommodate his dick. Once Idalia was more open and ready for him, Franklin pushed his shaft deep inside of Idalia. Idalia screamed loudly and bucked uncontrollably as he filled her. Franklin's cock felt so big, so full. He loved having Idalia like this and he loved how tight she was. She loved his perfect body, his perfect CDO, clouds, and eyes. She loved how pretty his skin was and how perfect he looked in the sun.

Franklin felt himself becoming stiffer, harder, and faster with every thrust that Idalia gave. Amid their lovemaking, Franklin heard a noise. At first, it sounded like a gunshot but then he realized it was Idalia screaming his name. "Fuck, Frankie! " she yelled as he pounded his cloudy dick inside her elongated beef curtains which already drenched the Gulf of Mexico and Florida, the hot waters of the Gulf of Mexico soaking their bodies and making her hot, wet pussy even hotter and wetter. Idalia came again and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she screamed even louder. Franklin felt Idalia climaxing and came with her, cumming inside of her. He collapsed on top of Idalia and both of their breathing slowed down. " Are you okay? Franklin asked Idalia in a husky voice. Idalia nodded yes but could barely talk because of all the orgasms she had just had. Franklin looked at her and smiled. He picked up a nearby towel to dry them both off and when he was done with that, they headed back upstairs.

---------

Jova chuckled as she landed back on the sand."That's what I wanted to show you," Lee groaned, looking up at the sky."Now I need you to go back to Florida and wait. I'll be back as soon as I have gathered enough strength to destroy the world," Jova said, grabbing Lee by the throat and choking him. "Now fuck me before you destroy the Chesapeake." Jova stripped Lee out of his clothes and tossed them to the side. Lee tried to kick her but missed as she dodged every blow. Jova grabbed onto Lee's penis and squeezed tightly. Lee gasped for air but she wouldn't let him stop breathing. "You can scream all you want and no one will hear you," Jova whispered. She slowly pulled his penis out of her mouth and sucked on it hungrily. "Don't worry. This doesn't hurt at all. This pain will make me feel alive again," Jova laughed wickedly."Let go!" Lee screamed out loud."No, baby. This is how I control you. This is how you give everything to me. This is why the storm was created. So we could be together, and you'd be mine forever. You'll always obey me, even if I tell you to eat a rock. Is that right, sweetie?" She licked Lee' s cock and took her head between her mouth and suckled him hard. "Yeah, baby. Yes, bitch. Come on, baby. Come for me," Jova moaned, squeezing harder and harder until she heard Lee moan in pleasure."Come for me, baby," she said, pulling away from Lee and licking her lips. She pulled off his shorts, then undid his belt and unzipped his pants. With Lee's pants around his ankles, Jova reached down and pulled his boxers down. She smirked as she felt Lee stiffen beneath her fingers.

Lee moaned louder and louder as he felt the tip of his dick twitch. "Yes, baby. Keep moaning," she said seductively. Lee moaned louder and louder as he felt himself coming closer and closer. He started to cum and spilled inside of Jova's mouth. After he was done ejaculating he collapsed on the sand. Jova crawled onto his lap and rubbed herself on him. "Are you happy now?" she asked with a smirk on her face. Lee was completely drenched in his own semen. His eyes widened as he looked up at Jova."What are you doing?"he asked breathlessly. "Getting rid of my old body, baby. Don't worry; it won't hurt at all once it's completely gone, I promise. Now come on. Let's go somewhere else." Jova hopped off of Lee and stretched as she walked towards the water. Lee got up and followed behind her. They walked into the surf and splashed each other a couple of times. Jova jumped back into the ocean and swam towards a large wave that was heading their way. She jumped off of the wave and ran towards the shore. Lee followed after her, jumped in the surf, and stuck his throbbing member in her moist hurricane hole.

"Fuck. Fuck!" Lee shouted as Jova wrapped her arms around his neck. "You taste good, baby!" Jova replied, wrapping her tongue around his member and sucking it. Lee moaned in satisfaction, but then he felt a sharp pain run through his leg. "Ouch! Jova, what the hell? Why did you bite me?" "You tasted so fucking good. I couldn't help myself. I love biting you," she said with a giggle. Lee slapped her hard across the face. "I don't know what game you're playing, but I don't like it. Fuck me! Make love to me!"Jova begged. Lee sighed. "Okay fine. Have it your way, bitch." Jova smiled widely as Lee bent down and kissed her deeply."Please, baby. Make love to me, please," Jova said, rubbing her crotch against his. Lee started to lick her clit while he rolled the balls of her feet. Jova squealed with delight and dug her fingernails into the sand. "Oh god, Lee! Please! Do it. I beg you!" Lee groaned as he slipped his cock into Jova's tight ass."Good girl. Good boy," Lee said while pounding Jova's pussy. Jova continued to grab onto Lee and rub herself up and down on his cock. Lee started to thrust faster and harder, causing Jova to start to moan uncontrollably. "Baby, I'm gonna come!" Jova moaned. "Then you might as well take me with you," Lee grunted, thrusting deeper and harder. A huge explosion occurred as Lee's seed flew straight out of Jova's pussy, landing right on a Qantas plane bound for New Zealand.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
"I know you hate them, Frankie. I know that. Everyone hates the government. "But Idalia, why did you agree to go ER on someone else? " Idalia bit her lip and looked down at Franklin's erection pressed against her belly button. "I'm sorry, Frankie. I can't answer that question. What if I get hurt or something happens to you or us? "Well, I wouldn't hurt you or us. I wouldn't let anything happen to either of us. I wouldn't let anybody hurt you because you mean too much to me and we care about each other too much to let anyone harm each other. '' Idalia smiled softly at Franklin. She leaned over and kissed him deeply.

Franklin returned the kiss hungrily. He moved her shirt off of her shoulders slowly and pulled it down. He then moved on to her bra and unclasped it. He slipped the straps of her bra off of her shoulder and kissed her breasts. He slid his tongue across her nipple before sucking on it. Idalia cried out loud when he sucked on her breast. "Oh my god, Frankie. Fuck me," she gasped. "Please please, Frankie. "Franklin smiled wickedly at Idalia and then began to suck on her nipple again. He moved his fingers to her sex and teased her lightly. Idalia groaned loudly and then cried out when Franklin slid his finger into her wetness. Idalia felt herself getting close to orgasm.

" Oh Frankie," she moaned loudly. "Come for me, Idalia. Come for me. " Franklin slid another finger into Idalia's moistness and thrust his thumb inside of her. Idalia came hard and fast, crying out loudly. Franklin held her hips firmly as he pumped his cock inside her. It was long and thick, filling her completely. Idalia could feel herself getting close to another orgasm so she closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she saw Franklin's cock still inside of her, moving up and down. He was staring directly at her and smiling. Idalia looked down and noticed all the homes were getting destroyed because they were fucking so loudly, causing much destruction to Florida. Franklin was watching her closely as he fucked her. He held her hips firmly with one hand while stroking her slit with the other.

Idalia reached down and touched his penis and it immediately hardened. She smiled at him and said, "You feel better than Florida dick, Frankie. ", to which Franklin laughed. Idalia knew that he wasn't really laughing at her joke. "Yeah I guess so", he replied as he continued to fuck her, pumping his huge dick into her hot pussy. He was already almost fully erect, meaning they were going to fuck again. Idalia spread her legs wider to accommodate his dick. Once Idalia was more open and ready for him, Franklin pushed his shaft deep inside of Idalia. Idalia screamed loudly and bucked uncontrollably as he filled her. Franklin's cock felt so big, so full. He loved having Idalia like this and he loved how tight she was. She loved his perfect body, his perfect CDO, clouds, and eyes. She loved how pretty his skin was and how perfect he looked in the sun.

Franklin felt himself becoming stiffer, harder, and faster with every thrust that Idalia gave. Amid their lovemaking, Franklin heard a noise. At first, it sounded like a gunshot but then he realized it was Idalia screaming his name. "Fuck, Frankie! " she yelled as he pounded his cloudy dick inside her elongated beef curtains which already drenched the Gulf of Mexico and Florida, the hot waters of the Gulf of Mexico soaking their bodies and making her hot, wet pussy even hotter and wetter. Idalia came again and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she screamed even louder. Franklin felt Idalia climaxing and came with her, cumming inside of her. He collapsed on top of Idalia and both of their breathing slowed down. " Are you okay? Franklin asked Idalia in a husky voice. Idalia nodded yes but could barely talk because of all the orgasms she had just had. Franklin looked at her and smiled. He picked up a nearby towel to dry them both off and when he was done with that, they headed back upstairs.

---------

Jova chuckled as she landed back on the sand."That's what I wanted to show you," Lee groaned, looking up at the sky."Now I need you to go back to Florida and wait. I'll be back as soon as I have gathered enough strength to destroy the world," Jova said, grabbing Lee by the throat and choking him. "Now fuck me before you destroy the Chesapeake." Jova stripped Lee out of his clothes and tossed them to the side. Lee tried to kick her but missed as she dodged every blow. Jova grabbed onto Lee's penis and squeezed tightly. Lee gasped for air but she wouldn't let him stop breathing. "You can scream all you want and no one will hear you," Jova whispered. She slowly pulled his penis out of her mouth and sucked on it hungrily. "Don't worry. This doesn't hurt at all. This pain will make me feel alive again," Jova laughed wickedly."Let go!" Lee screamed out loud."No, baby. This is how I control you. This is how you give everything to me. This is why the storm was created. So we could be together, and you'd be mine forever. You'll always obey me, even if I tell you to eat a rock. Is that right, sweetie?" She licked Lee' s cock and took her head between her mouth and suckled him hard. "Yeah, baby. Yes, bitch. Come on, baby. Come for me," Jova moaned, squeezing harder and harder until she heard Lee moan in pleasure."Come for me, baby," she said, pulling away from Lee and licking her lips. She pulled off his shorts, then undid his belt and unzipped his pants. With Lee's pants around his ankles, Jova reached down and pulled his boxers down. She smirked as she felt Lee stiffen beneath her fingers.

Lee moaned louder and louder as he felt the tip of his dick twitch. "Yes, baby. Keep moaning," she said seductively. Lee moaned louder and louder as he felt himself coming closer and closer. He started to cum and spilled inside of Jova's mouth. After he was done ejaculating he collapsed on the sand. Jova crawled onto his lap and rubbed herself on him. "Are you happy now?" she asked with a smirk on her face. Lee was completely drenched in his own semen. His eyes widened as he looked up at Jova."What are you doing?"he asked breathlessly. "Getting rid of my old body, baby. Don't worry; it won't hurt at all once it's completely gone, I promise. Now come on. Let's go somewhere else." Jova hopped off of Lee and stretched as she walked towards the water. Lee got up and followed behind her. They walked into the surf and splashed each other a couple of times. Jova jumped back into the ocean and swam towards a large wave that was heading their way. She jumped off of the wave and ran towards the shore. Lee followed after her, jumped in the surf, and stuck his throbbing member in her moist hurricane hole.

"Fuck. Fuck!" Lee shouted as Jova wrapped her arms around his neck. "You taste good, baby!" Jova replied, wrapping her tongue around his member and sucking it. Lee moaned in satisfaction, but then he felt a sharp pain run through his leg. "Ouch! Jova, what the hell? Why did you bite me?" "You tasted so fucking good. I couldn't help myself. I love biting you," she said with a giggle. Lee slapped her hard across the face. "I don't know what game you're playing, but I don't like it. Fuck me! Make love to me!"Jova begged. Lee sighed. "Okay fine. Have it your way, bitch." Jova smiled widely as Lee bent down and kissed her deeply."Please, baby. Make love to me, please," Jova said, rubbing her crotch against his. Lee started to lick her clit while he rolled the balls of her feet. Jova squealed with delight and dug her fingernails into the sand. "Oh god, Lee! Please! Do it. I beg you!" Lee groaned as he slipped his cock into Jova's tight ass."Good girl. Good boy," Lee said while pounding Jova's pussy. Jova continued to grab onto Lee and rub herself up and down on his cock. Lee started to thrust faster and harder, causing Jova to start to moan uncontrollably. "Baby, I'm gonna come!" Jova moaned. "Then you might as well take me with you," Lee grunted, thrusting deeper and harder. A huge explosion occurred as Lee's seed flew straight out of Jova's pussy, landing right on a Qantas plane bound for New Zealand.
surprise wtf GIF

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back