According to foids not having sex for a month is being celibate

Klasik616

Klasik616

Punk
"I haven't had sex in 2 months I've been celibate"
"I'm a femcel"
Fucking foids stole our terms and use them badly, those terms do not make fucking sense out of the blackpill theory. It's like they're making fun of us for proving they sleep with 5% of men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, BeanletMogger, Blonde and 2 others
shut up and respect women incel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku, BeanletMogger, Swarthy Knight and 3 others
Not having sex for one week is a major failure for a foid.

Having sex as a man once a year is huge success.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Klasik616
"I haven't had sex in 2 months I've been celibate"
"I'm a femcel"
Fucking foids stole our terms and use them badly, those terms do not make fucking sense out of the blackpill theory. It's like they're making fun of us for proving they sleep with 5% of men.
I don’t know but I just got rape by a dark traid Mexican cartel. Body builder with 8PSL. Call 911. Im bleeding. It’s was also thick and was 18inchs

i go months happily without sex

in fact weekly sex would be a total chore

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
i go months happily without sex

in fact weekly sex would be a total chore
Where's the chore, for some people it's natural like eating, drinking or going to the toilet. Many couples after living together and after having sex many times, would tend to shorten the foreplay and get directly to action - a guy could go to his wife/gf when he's talking on the phone or doing house chores, pull up her skirt, push it in, pump until he cums, then they both would go and do something else like nothing happened...

• Love it
Reactions: romanstock
Where's the chore, for some people it's natural like eating, drinking or going to the toilet. Many couples after living together and after having sex many times, would tend to shorten the foreplay and get directly to action - a guy could go to his wife/gf when he's talking on the phone or doing house chores, pull up her skirt, push it in, pump until he cums, then they both would go and do something else like nothing happened...
i don't feel the urge to cum very often nowadays, maybe did back when i was a teenager

also, good sex that women crave is more extended and centred around female pleasure (cunnilingus)

quickies appeal to men only

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back