According to inceltears, a incel being in great shape is a violation of the natural order.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191018 14 30 03

Proof incels are hated for even existing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 62709, Joe Rogancel and 15 others
View attachment 1561259

Proof incels are hated for even existing.

When people think of an undesirable or outcast they don't associate it with a gladiator fit body they associate it with some scrawny eugene. The "incel " is basically frauding his position being fit and healthy and is polluting the "fitness" social space.

Also alex also mentioned this, women hate men frauding their social positions, they want "incels" to stay where they are.

This summarises it perfectly (time stamped)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TeenAscender, Hikicel69, UglyGod360 and 7 others
i remember asking this foid if improved over the past two years
2660776 IMG 6559
2660775 IMG 6558
2660773 IMG 6557
2660772 IMG 6556
2660770 IMG 6554
2660768 IMG 6552
2660767 IMG 6551
2660766 IMG 6550
2660765 IMG 6549

i opened up to her about i was insecure and shed just send insulting photos and stuff and she said i have no jawline and stuff she was in my gym class too and she was 4 11 160 lbs as well

these r the pics i showed her
268363223 3165910670400310 6313682958568921569 n
IMG 8237
(ik i look like shit rn and have subhuman face but that's what surgeries for and have a bit of upper cheek bloat due to slamming 10 beers every night lol but give me two weeks of nobeer and ill be chiseled as fuck like in my avi)

she said i look bad and even worse and said i need to stop getting surgery and i need to be myself

at that point i knew women cannot truly rate in looks and are horrible people to open up to for advice

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, ROTTING, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
Autism

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
FEmales hate incels more than anything

Same joke told by chad make them laugh, if incel told the joke he is creepy weirdo

They hate any male attempt to overcome genetics or escape incel destiny yet they fraud everything ( make up, push ups, surgery..)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Hikicel69, UglyGod360 and 8 others
I don't know why you care about a reddit post.

Incel tears are all truecels in denial, the most butt ugly retards with hot dog water breath that you could ever imagine.

They are braindead tards with zero self awareness, and lowest intelligence, all the while they look like this:

Lololo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 14984
I don't know why you care about a reddit post.

Incel tears are all truecels in denial, the most butt ugly retards with hot dog water breath that you could ever imagine.

They are braindead tards with zero self awareness, and lowest intelligence, all the while they look like this:

View attachment 1561319
ITear

• JFL
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, ROTTING, Deleted member 5180 and 4 others
When people think of an undesirable or outcast they don't associate it with a gladiator fit body they associate it with some scrawny eugene. The "incel " is basically frauding his position being fit and healthy and is polluting the "fitness" social space.

Also alex also mentioned this, women hate men frauding their social positions, they want "incels" to stay where they are.

Basically proves the point incels are hated simply for existing.

However women can't tell when men fraud social positions.
David laid

Most girls think that's what you should look like if you work out even though laid is a steroid junkie that frauds his twinkcel genes with trenbolone.

Ironic women hate men who fraud when they fraud way harder with fake up.

In my experience, stacies actually are much nicer to incels because they know I don't stand any chance with them. Most stacies and gigastacies at my school left me alone, some were quite nice to me. Only the ugliest and fattest girls went out of their way to spite me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, noprogressno and Gaia262

Not just that modern women want men to become as feminine as possible

They hate any male attempt to overcome genetics or escape incel destiny yet they fraud everything ( make up, push ups, surgery..)
they do that subconsciously because they don't want a fraudster putting their seed inside them. that's why you shouldn't tell anyone about anything you're getting done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Gaia262 and oldcell
You need to realize a very simple thing. Women are hard-wired by evolution to seek quality genes.

They have a visceral disgust towards men who attempt to cheat them and display fake signifiers of good genetic quality; they can't express this consciously, but they do. They absolutely fucking hate it when someone with bad genes can successfully pose as someone with good genes, because it infringes upon the fundamental point of female mate selection: passing on good genes and letting bad genes die out.

It's a little similar to how unexplicably disgusted we are when we look at women who completely change their appearance through makeup. When you find out an attractive girl is a completely different-looking girl without makeup, you feel angry beyond the simple fact that she tricked you; it's your evolutionary instinct telling you that she had almost managed fooling your mate selection instinct.

Now: men are evolutionarily hardwired into fucking every healthy female they see, so this isn't such a big deal, you'd have fucked her regardless, but maybe not married her if you had known her true appearance. For females, this feeling of disgust is 10x stronger because the whole point of their side of mate selection is selecting the BEST men to "improve" the human race, and you tried to cheat millennia old instincts into worsening humankind's gene pool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
FEmales hate incels more than anything

Same joke told by chad make them laugh, if incel told the joke he is creepy weirdo