According to reddit this guy is a chad

easily 8/10 without the glasses

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01 and Deleted member 1089
What a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I have to agree with reddit on this one, I can see he slays.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, incelslayer01, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
What a subhuman
For real. He is not even a 0/10. No woman would look at him and consider him being a male.He looks like a primal human, someone Who doesn't belong with us.

His life must be so miserable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Str8 mog with that skullshape

7.5/10, great skin and beautiful eyes.

2nd to last comment.

Jfl, only one guy rated him 1/10, probs someone like us.

The other plebs are such retards.

Jfl, only one guy rated him 1/10, probs someone like us.

The other plebs are such retards.
they are bluepilled out of their minds. At least he is disabled, so he has an excuse to stay at home all day and people might have given him sympathy.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
He's like the little mario in super mario bros.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Dude. Let me be honest. You will never be the most handsome dude around. Or even average looking. But that is okay,!

As long you are happy with yourself and can accept who you are , that will really make someone shine.
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy, Chinko, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Dude. Let me be honest. You will never be the most handsome dude around. Or even average looking. But that is okay,!

As long you are happy with yourself and can accept who you are , that will really make someone shine.
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
I hope the person who wrote that (most likely a toilet) dies a slow painful death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray and Framletgod
I hope the person who wrote that (most likely a toilet) dies a slow painful death

probably looks like this

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare, Chinko, SikKunt and 1 other person

Brutal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

lol

i obviously feel bad for OP but considering he knows what he's getting into by posting a pic of his face, i dont feel that bad anymore. maybe he just needed a reality check cause everyone calls him goodlooking out of pity when irl he looks ugly. whew if he actually thinks he's goodlooking then well, someone needs to get checked up

He is a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1089
fuarrk pretty boy slayer

mogs me

latest

they broke his feet and left him back on earth
atleast they have humour

• +1
And he's 19... I thought he was like 40...

:banderas: : what:

tbh he just needs some exercise, mewing, and a good haircut. He’s a gigaslayer, a pussydestroyer. I can see it in his hunter eyes

just be yourself br0

Attachments

• 6C65794A-BCE8-4464-BE0C-802640A02142.jpeg
    6C65794A-BCE8-4464-BE0C-802640A02142.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 12
  • JFL
giga chad tbh

Still dickmogs @dicklet4incher