Accountability Partnership

luciferio

luciferio

Iron
See a lot of discussion of moneymaxxing and studymaxxing in this forum, but talk is cheap. Want to see if anyone wants to help keep each other accountable - can do daily check-ins, discuss progress, strategize etc. If more than one person is interested we can make this a group thing.

Mostly looking for other CS or Business oriented students, as that is my domain, but open to anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ayyad and wannamogger
See a lot of discussion of moneymaxxing and studymaxxing in this forum, but talk is cheap. Want to see if anyone wants to help keep each other accountable - can do daily check-ins, discuss progress, strategize etc. If more than one person is interested we can make this a group thing.

Mostly looking for other CS or Business oriented students, as that is my domain, but open to anything.
good luck bhai:lul:

hey dm me in our chat, I've got a group you may be interested in.

Dn me something u have done recently that scares u and you grew from. The point of the group is to being people who are growing together. No losers allowed.

Dn me something u have done recently that scares u and you grew from. The point of the group is to being people who are growing together. No losers allowed.
Yes also I am in med school :p

Such a nice idea, honestly.
Unfortunately, most of groups like this die off pretty soon, so it might be better to join an established one.