ACCOUNTDELETEMAXX RN OR ITS OVER FOREVER

übermog

übermog

Iron
i have an acc since today and ive rotted away for hours theres literal mold on me rn not even kidding, when i had no acc i would read botb threads and insta leave id never waste time, having an account makes u rot, you have to accountdeletemaxx asap or become a clump of mold like a resident evil boss

• +1
Reactions: greywind, micropp, Manu le coq and 6 others
i have an acc since today and ive rotted away for hours theres literal mold on me rn not even kidding, when i had no acc i would read botb threads and insta leave id never waste time, having an account makes u rot, you have to accountdeletemaxx asap or become a clump of mold like a resident evil boss
Fuck you niggerrrr

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
This is legit, ı need to delete mine soon

• So Sad
Reactions: maarda
I have nothing else to do. Otherwise I’d be scrolling insta reels or TikTok and even there the giga faggots posting Chico edits and mog battles with usernames like “iblame____” exist, I fucking hate those retarded transexuals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProCoper, BladeRunner, maarda and 3 others
I have nothing else to do. Otherwise I’d be scrolling insta reels or TikTok and even there the giga faggots posting Chico edits and mog battles with usernames like “iblame____” exist, I fucking hate those retarded transexuals.
go ER after voting right wing

Ok I’m ready to take my greycel journey again

150-200 posts a day otherwise you're lying

naaah man you'd find something to do. an opporutnity would opo up eventualyl when you rot that opporutinty isnt there yknow what im sayin say hangin w freinds n ahdit

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked