Accounting and interest is Jewish (help me plz)

azuzu

azuzu

Bronze
Doing my accounting homework and realizing I picked the wrong major and I’m going to be a wage slave to JEWWish ideologies and systems. Interest is the most Jewish thing to ever exist I’m tired of goyslop. Changing major to gender studies jfl. Can anyone help with my hw tho?
IMG 0157

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, HarshBDSMmaster and Gonthar
Why are you studying a course on the brink of being replaced by AI?

Tagging the jews
@Lmao
@Master
@NumbThePain
Help him with his homework

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Why are you studying a course on the brink of being replaced by AI?
Because it’s my only way out. I have an internship planned at a decent firm and it’s been confirmed I won’t be fully replaced at least for another 5-8 years. I want to save every penny like a jew and eventually escape goy prison with what little money I have. I’m definitely not going to make enough to stay in California tho 😢 I’m thinking of going down to Mexico. 1000$ is more than enough to survive monthly there and it’s great

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Fuck. :ogre: Just realized what I’m going to study will also be replaced by AI. :feelsgah:
What? Some disciplines will be fine (for now).

Because it’s my only way out. I have an internship planned at a decent firm and it’s been confirmed I won’t be fully replaced at least for another 5-8 years. I want to save every penny like a jew and eventually escape goy prison with what little money I have. I’m definitely not going to make enough to stay in California tho 😢 I’m thinking of going down to Mexico. 1000$ is more than enough to survive monthly there and it’s great
Don't study a course and build a career in a field if it's not gonna matter after 10 years. It's gonna be a diminishing field.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Keeping a low profile. :ogre: But I realized you can easily do that job by just asking ChatGPT. JFL at me.
It's made 30% of my job easier. Will probably be 10+ years before I'm fully obsolete tbh.

• +1
It doesn't matter, we are all trapped in this Jewish dajjal system. We are indirectly or directly involved in these activities. But yeah avoid the direct involvement.

F4f0373b 42a1 437f 88b1 619933eead74

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
What? Some disciplines will be fine (for now).

Don't study a course and build a career in a field if it's not gonna matter after 10 years. It's gonna be a diminishing field.
Not how it works. Yes people will be replaced but there is still demand for accountants etc. In fact I would say accounting is safer than computer science atp. Worst case I take my strong western degree from top school in cali and go somewhere where they worship American/european educated people. I’m thinking Saudi or uae. A couple friends moved there straight after graduation and make bank tbh. Saudi is still Jewish tho so is the uae, there’s really no escape huh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Accounting is good, learn the Jew way...
129242235557212248_5976b497-558f-4a6f-b52a-46df4596a909_137832_570.Jpeg
54e68c87-81dd-43a3-8afc-dadbf3d6e779_rw_1200.jpg
money-lenders.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: azuzu and SecularIslamist
You retard, accountants will always be needed in business :lul:
No they have a point accountants will still be needed but it’s getting harder. Jfl at what point do you think they start just giving us monthly stimulus checks like good little goyim and putting us in public housing waiting for us to die by way of consuming goyslop? I feel like the ONLY way out at this point is to own some real estate minimum like multi family units or some land. They can’t take that from us right?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Mogs me. I’m a college dropout. Which year are you in?
I’m taking summer classes rn once finished il be halfway thru 3rd year. Yeah it’s decent we go somewhat in depth for it/systems architecture some python sql and accounting mainly. I just want to get it over with so I can earn enough to buy my first rental property. Hopefully they keep cutting interest rates, we are so fucked. Why did the boomers get everything and leave us with nothing

• +1
No they have a point accountants will still be needed but it’s getting harder. Jfl at what point do you think they start just giving us monthly stimulus checks like good little goyim and putting us in public housing waiting for us to die by way of consuming goyslop? I feel like the ONLY way out at this point is to own some real estate minimum like multi family units or some land. They can’t take that from us right?
Yeah of course AI is going to effect almost ever non blue collar field but people drastically overestimate what it can currently do and its capabilities

If anything the worst case scenario would be an ai that can do accounting, with a lower paying job for a human to maintain it

Yeah of course AI is going to effect almost ever non blue collar field but people drastically overestimate what it can currently do and its capabilities

If anything the worst case scenario would be an ai that can do accounting, with a lower paying job for a human to maintain it
Yes Exactly ai as we know it know makes way too many errors. Much more of a hassle atp can’t replace us goyim. It just sucks that BEST case I will end up in a cubicle at Ernst Young or some other Jewish firm. I wish I could have been an engineer but not high iq enough tbh. Electrical/mechanical engineering mogs everyone else

• +1
Mogs me. I’m a college dropout. Which year are you in?
No worries I wasted like 2 years after highschool just doing drugs and wasting life tbh. I’m going to be a 24 year old 3rd year I’m like the oldest in most classes jfl there’s always time buddy boyo

• +1
No worries I wasted like 2 years after highschool just doing drugs and wasting life tbh. I’m going to be a 24 year old 3rd year I’m like the oldest in most classes jfl there’s always time buddy boyo
I’m 28. :feelsgah:

And yeah I was held back twice in high school as well. Joever for me.

I’m 28. :feelsgah:

And yeah I was held back twice in high school as well. Joever for me.
Is never joever. There are actually 40+ year olds with me in lectures sometimes grinding to get their degrees. But you can prolly just learn a trade and make bank. If I were to go back I time I would totally become fucking RN. Nurses make bank, work with sexy whores, and do good in the world. What more could you ask for?

• +1
Is never joever. There are actually 40+ year olds with me in lectures sometimes grinding to get their degrees. But you can prolly just learn a trade and make bank. If I were to go back I time I would totally become fucking RN. Nurses make bank, work with sexy whores, and do good in the world. What more could you ask for?
I wish I became a nurse instead tbh. Easily would’ve been making 40-60$ an hour in Los Angeles rn and getting to work side by side with mega foids that actually help people and can sleep at night knowing they contributed to society. Tbh even engineers just build cool shit that sets us back as a humanity and makes us more autistic + build defense systems for Israel. Life is depressive

• +1
Funny you mention nursing, my first major was actually nursing but due to my OCD, I dropped out. I gotta say, I’ve done like 10 different majors but that one was by far the most fun I’ve had at college. Washed and fed my classmates, got my beard shaven.. ALL in less than a month. I can’t imagine what kinda stuff would be happening more had I not dropped out. But alas… OCD cucked me. They don’t make much here though. I also had a 30 year old classmate. And when I studied part-time to become an English teacher, I even had a classmate who had just turned 50 and another one who was 47. Definitely never too old to study but I’m too old to be a full-time student. Don’t have the energy anymore.

Funny you mention nursing, my first major was actually nursing but due to my OCD, I dropped out. I gotta say, I’ve done like 10 different majors but that one was by far the most fun I’ve had at college. Washed and fed my classmates, got my beard shaven.. ALL in less than a month. I can’t imagine what kinda stuff would be happening more had I not dropped out. But alas… OCD cucked me. They don’t make much here though. I also had a 30 year old classmate. And when I studied part-time to become an English teacher, I even had a classmate who had just turned 50 and another one who was 47. Definitely never too old to study but I’m too old to be a full-time student. Don’t have the energy anymore.
Fuck that you are 28. You grind it out for a couple years max tbh all the young students are too busy chasing vag and partying so they take longer because they are clueless. The one beautiful thing about being a man and not a woman my grandpa used to tell me “a man is as old as he feels, a woman is as old as she looks” women=cooked after 24, men = prime @ like 35-40 it’s the only beautiful part of manhood.

• +1
Get into government accounting/finance. Although AI will replace a lot of basic accounting functions, AI will not be able to replace someone who has a grasp on what drives the money.

Fuck that you are 28. You grind it out for a couple years max tbh all the young students are too busy chasing vag and partying so they take longer because they are clueless. The one beautiful thing about being a man and not a woman my grandpa used to tell me “a man is as old as he feels, a woman is as old as she looks” women=cooked after 24, men = prime @ like 35-40 it’s the only beautiful part of manhood.
Hahaha I feel 82. We also live in a time where women can fraud incredibly hard, so with all the fake-up, Botox, skincare products and whatnot they can look younger than they actually do. Apparently they say men’s prime is 35-40 because they earn the most during that time but that’s normally when you’ve been working since your 20s and I’m just going to be starting at 33 if everything goes well. :forcedsmile:

you don't need to learn anything, just use the internet to pursue your interests. get a gigger job that doesn't require any education, take the fiat you earn from it and convert it into bitcoin then hold. hop on food stamps in the meantime and pay nothing because unrealized gain isn't taxable.

investing into a deflationary engine and making money while you sleep is the lowest effort to reward ratio possible.

sure it'll be even faster if you get a good degree and a good job, but why waste that effort just to get taxed into oblivion to feed niggers who will rape and kill you? just lol at rewarding the system designed to replace you with your efforts and contributions

Hahaha I feel 82. We also live in a time where women can fraud incredibly hard, so with all the fake-up, Botox, skincare products and whatnot they can look younger than they actually do. Apparently they say men’s prime is 35-40 because they earn the most during that time but that’s normally when you’ve been working since your 20s and I’m just going to be starting at 33 if everything goes well. :forcedsmile:
Bro the average 25-30 year old is dirt poor in the US. Actually even that is bullshit, studies show that 90% of HOUSEHOLDS can’t afford a 500$ emergency expense. That fuels me everyday tbh. It’s not over

• Woah
you don't need to learn anything, just use the internet to pursue your interests. get a gigger job that doesn't require any education, take the fiat you earn from it and convert it into bitcoin then hold. hop on food stamps in the meantime and pay nothing because unrealized gain isn't taxable.

investing into a deflationary engine and making money while you sleep is the lowest effort to reward ratio possible.

sure it'll be even faster if you get a good degree and a good job, but why waste that effort just to get taxed into oblivion to feed niggers who will rape and kill you? just lol at rewarding the system designed to replace you with your efforts and contributions
I understand your view but I can’t do that. Wasn’t raised that way I will never take a penny from the gov/system. I eat what I kill and it is what it is. Never going to depend on anyone but myself

Bro the average 25-30 year old is dirt poor in the US. Actually even that is bullshit, studies show that 90% of HOUSEHOLDS can’t afford a 500$ emergency expense. That fuels me everyday tbh. It’s not over
It can’t be that bad, can it? Even I have can afford a $500 emergency expense even though I don’t have a job. :fuk:

Bro fake up or not foids market value is COOKED once they are above 25. It’s literally Leonardo dicaprio dating history theory. All the successful men want the youthful pussy. The foids don’t realize it until 35 tho lmfao. Brutal

• So Sad
Bro fake up or not foids market value is COOKED once they are above 25. It’s literally Leonardo dicaprio dating history theory. All the successful men want the youthful pussy. The foids don’t realize it until 35 tho lmfao. Brutal
There’s unfortunately too many simps on the planet so it doesn’t matter if they’re 25+, they will still find some cuck because it’s just that easy for them now.
It is that bad yes trust me
Damn, that’s pretty bad. Actually, makes sense. My brother is married (his wife works as well but doesn’t share her money even though she earns more :forcedsmile:) and he keeps asking me for money even though he earns enough every month but yet he is always running out of money. He wouldn’t be able to cough up €500 now if you asked him.

Get into government accounting/finance. Although AI will replace a lot of basic accounting functions, AI will not be able to replace someone who has a grasp on what drives the money.
interesting you say that a large portion of millennials and zoomers that previously dreamed of working at google and Facebook etc are now opting for gov jobs. More security more stability. Of course lower pay less benefits no stock packages but whatever

There’s unfortunately too many simps on the planet so it doesn’t matter if they’re 25+, they will still find some cuck because it’s just that easy for them now.

Damn, that’s pretty bad. Actually, makes sense. My brother is married (his wife works as well but doesn’t share her money even though she earns more :forcedsmile:) and he keeps asking me for money even though he earns enough every month but yet he is always running out of money. He wouldn’t be able to cough up €500 now if you asked him.
Wait till you find out what percentage of doctors/lawyers basically live check to check making 200k annually. It’s all about self control/investing living within means. Honestly I’m a retard and haven’t done shit in life but if I’ve learned anything real estate is the only true way to ascend. Need some land or property no matter what.

• +1
It may sound strange but I would rather work for anyone but the us gov tho. I fucking despise the government. Idk how anyone who works in defense/military can sleep at night. My hard earned dollars will already go to Israel jfl but I will NOT dedicate my time and work to drone striking peasants and sand niggers

Wait till you find out what percentage of doctors/lawyers basically live check to check making 200k annually. It’s all about self control/investing living within means. Honestly I’m a retard and haven’t done shit in life but if I’ve learned anything real estate is the only true way to ascend. Need some land or property no matter what.
That’s very true. That’s the only way to truly be moneymaxxing but it’s difficult to do that. Easier said than done, you know?

That’s very true. That’s the only way to truly be moneymaxxing but it’s difficult to do that. Easier said than done, you know?
At this point I think it’s the only hope. Idk I watched my parents suffer never having their shit together (mom is a junkie) and I can’t live that life no more. Moneymaxxing is probably the only way to escape prison and suffering.

• So Sad
At this point I think it’s the only hope. Idk I watched my parents suffer never having their shit together (mom is a junkie) and I can’t live that life no more. Moneymaxxing is probably the only way to escape prison and suffering.
Sucks to hear bhai, sounds dysfunctional. How much money have you saved up? Tried to save money but wasn’t able to save nearly as much as I planned on. Mostly because I also lent my money to my brother and also because I was paying for two colleges at the same time and ordering takeout every week. :forcedsmile:

It may sound strange but I would rather work for anyone but the us gov tho. I fucking despise the government. Idk how anyone who works in defense/military can sleep at night. My hard earned dollars will already go to Israel jfl but I will NOT dedicate my time and work to drone striking peasants and sand niggers

Doesn't have to be the US Government per se, but think local counties/cities. Those places are always looking for finance staff that understand how the economy and finance works and not just a dude knocking out lines of accounting all day.

Just something to think about.

interesting you say that a large portion of millennials and zoomers that previously dreamed of working at google and Facebook etc are now opting for gov jobs. More security more stability. Of course lower pay less benefits no stock packages but whatever
I've worked in local government finance for close to 20 years. I've never wanted to work for google or FB. I'm in a remote city in NorCal and don't have to deal with the big city politics/liberals.

all majors are jewish because jews invented the West and dominate Science