Accutane ascension! 30+ daily pics

This is my first semi high-effort thread so bear with me if some aspects are poor.

BTW at some points in this journey my skin got fucking disgusting so if your stomach isn’t strong, read the TLDR at the end.

I’ve had acne since I was 12, mostly due to high DHT but also in part due to poor hygiene (washing my face with a soap bar once a day and sweating profusely as I was a fatcel at the time.)

I used antibiotics (JFL) and they cured it for a while, but when I came off at 14 my acne came back with a vengeance. I went back on, but it did nothing as I had developed antibiotic resistance (one of many flaws with using antibiotics for acne).

My acne worsened and worsened. However, after I optimised my diet and skincare it was slightly improved, looking like this:

IMG 0243

However, certain faggots were still accusing me of using molten rock for skincare, and it was obviously far below average.

So, I decided to start Isotretinoin at 30mg a day, having researched it extensively because I’m a high inhib cuck.

Each day I took a photo after I washed my sunscreen off ( some were more frauded than others) and wrote a short message.

Day one:
IMG 0247

I had obviously not noticed any visible changes yet.

But I look like utter shit. Note my inflamed nose and oily hair.

Day two, three and four

IMG 0249

IMG 0250

IMG 0252

my skin looks similar in all these pictures.
I noted on each day that my hair was less oily and more curly (due to lessened sebum excretion from my scalp) and my nose was less inflamed and oily (it used to be shiny)

My retarded ass thought that I wasn’t going to purge 😂😂 little did I know what was about to come.

Day five:

IMG 0261

On just day five, I began to purge. I didn't know it at the time however and blamed this breakout on the goyslop I had consumed the day prior.

Day six, seven, eight and nine:

IMG 0264
IMG 0267
IMG 0271
IMG 0274

Each day, slowly but surely, my breakouts worsened. However, I thought that this was the worst it would ever get and I was still comfortable going out wearing Sunscreen.

Days 10-15:

IMG 0275
IMG 0278
IMG 0284
IMG 0287

JFLLLL my face was so inflamed
IMG 0288

IMG 0291

On day 15 i was wearing a shitload of sunscreen which kind of hid the acne looking back.

Somehow this still isn’t the worst that it got.

Some of these images are fucking sickening.

Days 15-21:

IMG 0293

IMG 0298
IMG 0301

IMG 0302

My hair fucking mogs in this pic

IMG 0303

IMG 0312

After this horrific image, I stopped taking them. I upped my dosage to 40 milligrams daily, and began using 1% bakuchiol.

And less than two months later..
IMG 0421

I have ascended both my skin qual and nose.

As you can see on the right side of my face, I have some deep scars, but as you can see on the left side of my face, they are only visible in the right lighting.

I am going to get microneedling for them once I come off isotretinoin.

I’ve legit been on for < 3 months though.

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tallman, Blond3cel, N1666 and 1 other person
This is my first semi high-effort thread so bear with me if some aspects are poor.

BTW at some points in this journey my skin got fucking disgusting so if your stomach isn’t strong, read the TLDR at the end.

I’ve had acne since I was 12, mostly due to high DHT but also in part due to poor hygiene (washing my face with a soap bar once a day and sweating profusely as I was a fatcel at the time.)

I used antibiotics (JFL) and they cured it for a while, but when I came off at 14 my acne came back with a vengeance. I went back on, but it did nothing as I had developed antibiotic resistance (one of many flaws with using antibiotics for acne).

My acne worsened and worsened. However, after I optimised my diet and skincare it was slightly improved, looking like this:

View attachment 3081953
However, certain faggots were still accusing me of using molten rock for skincare, and it was obviously far below average.

So, I decided to start Isotretinoin at 30mg a day, having researched it extensively because I’m a high inhib cuck.

Each day I took a photo after I washed my sunscreen off ( some were more frauded than others) and wrote a short message.

Day one:
View attachment 3081966

Day two, three and four

View attachment 3081973
View attachment 3081974

View attachment 3081976
I noted on each day that my hair was less oily and more curly (due to lessened sebum excretion from my scalp) and my nose was less inflamed and oily (it used to be shiny)

My retarded ass thought that I wasn’t going to purge 😂😂 little did I know what was about to come.

Day five:

View attachment 3081987
On just day five, I began to purge. I didn't know it at the time however and blamed this breakout on the goyslop I had consumed the day prior.

View attachment 3081990View attachment 3081993View attachment 3081996View attachment 3081998
Each day, slowly but surely, my breakouts worsened. However, I thought that this was the worst it would ever get and I was still comfortable going out wearing Sunscreen.

Days 10-15:

View attachment 3082004View attachment 3082006View attachment 3082009View attachment 3082010
View attachment 3082016

View attachment 3082019
On day 15 i was wearing a shitload of sunscreen which kind of hid the acne looking back.

Days 15-21:

View attachment 3082030

View attachment 3082033View attachment 3082035
View attachment 3082037

View attachment 3082038

View attachment 3082045
After this horrific image, I stopped taking them. I upped my dosage to 40 milligrams daily, and began using 1% bakuchiol.

View attachment 3082048

As you can see on the right side of my face, I have some deep scars, but as you can see on the left side of my face, they are only visible in the right lighting.

ngl, that's still not it.

TLDR: take accutane

Give me fucking reps please

• +1
Reactions: RawMilkEnjoyer, ImVerySorry, Rea and 2 others
so the title says accutane yet u didn’t use it and ur skin still looks the same bruh :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
accutane blocks hgh igf1 and dht hormones so the oil glands don't produce oil.

tell me if that's worth it for mediocare results

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and fxckz
  • Hmm...

no way? blocks dht? But there’s nothing that can completely purge facial hair forever right

• +1

Life is unliveable with bad health indicators

• +1
Life is unliveable with bad health indicators
I'd say do skincare and fix ur diet throw away jewish accutane, if your growing its gonna stunt growth and development of face as well.

not worth it, and I don't think you had good results even after 30 days

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Rhinoplastyordie
no way? blocks dht? But there’s nothing that can completely purge facial hair forever right
you have to be on medication for it to keep blocking dht once you hop off its gonna go back to normal

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Funnyunenjoyer1

There are other mechanism involving on how accutane make the oil glands smaller

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Funnyunenjoyer1
Another HTN being raped by acne
I had the same shit, it descended me to LTN tier.
After eating in a strict diet I fixed it within a year, no medication, no skincare nothing. I’m sorry you have to suffer through it bud, it’ll get better. My skin’s god tier now and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Rhinoplastyordie
Another HTN being raped by acne
I had the same shit, it descended me to LTN tier.
After eating in a strict diet I fixed it within a year, no medication, no skincare nothing. I’m sorry you have to suffer through it bud, it’ll get better. My skin’s god tier now and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been

View attachment 3082069
Getting called HTN=lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and PsychoDsk
nice, getting rid of the initial acne is great but the scars will ruin you. You’ll need dermapen + Tazarotene or tca peel

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Rhinoplastyordie
Mirin your dedication, if your get rid of your scars you would not look bad if im honest. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
HTN if good skin, your skin ruins you atm. Make sure you have some good precautions for scars
His scars looks horrible
I’ve had 10 times as much acne from 16-21 than him and have way less scars

Never took accutanne though

His scars looks horrible

Yea same, fixed it with diet and have 0 scars. It’s probably got something to do with dry skin and complete ruination of the sebum glands instead of fixing the underlying issue that could regulate your sebum.

Nonetheless, scars can get fixed 90% of the time with chemical peels

• +1
Reactions: nofap
His scars looks horrible

It’s not a great pic of them to be honest but they’re far from ideal

Yea same, fixed it with diet and have 0 scars. It’s probably got something to do with dry skin and complete ruination of the sebum glands instead of fixing the underlying issue that could regulate your sebum.

Nonetheless, scars can get fixed 90% of the time with chemical peels
Legit
It has to do with having dry skin, and taking acutanne that destroys the glands.

Im so glad i never took it and got rid of 95% of my acne trough diet when i was 19. skin is still oily asf but I don’t necessarily consider it to be a bad thing

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Legit
It has to do with having dry skin, and taking acutanne that destroys the glands.

Im so glad i never took it and got rid of 95% of my acne trough diet when i was 19. skin is still oily asf but I don’t necessarily consider it to be a bad thing
Yea oily skin isn’t bad, it’s actually quite healthy. That’s not the reason for acne as many ppl believe. The reason is just simply internal problems involving gut, gastrointestinal, hormonal fluctuations, diseases, …

Why you staring at camera like that fag:ogre:

Did your nose get slightly smaller after starting accutane ?
Slightly. Not surgery like results whatsoever obviously but it’s thinner and the end is slightly less bulbous.

I still need rhino though

Slightly. Not surgery like results whatsoever obviously but it’s thinner and the end is slightly less bulbous.

I still need rhino though
Said it cause it happened to me after few months on accutane thought it was delusion or some :lul:

View attachment 3081953

Day one:
View attachment 3081966

Day two, three and four

View attachment 3081973
View attachment 3081974

View attachment 3081976

Day five:

View attachment 3081987

View attachment 3081990View attachment 3081993View attachment 3081996View attachment 3081998

Days 10-15:

View attachment 3082004View attachment 3082006View attachment 3082009View attachment 3082010
View attachment 3082016

View attachment 3082019

Days 15-21:

View attachment 3082030

View attachment 3082033View attachment 3082035
View attachment 3082037

View attachment 3082038

View attachment 3082045

View attachment 3082048

Did Your nose shrunk?

Did Your nose shrunk?
I went from having a nosecel tier nose to having a normal nose so I assume if your nose is normal to begin with you will have a mogger nose by the end.

However most of my change was decreased inflammation so if you don’t have any to begin with I don’t know how much change will happen

Bro inflammation is something which will come back and getting rid of it is jot permanent If you have stopped the treatment and nose did not became infkamed back then I am ready for the fucking accutane.

I went from having a nosecel tier nose to having a normal nose so I assume if your nose is normal to begin with you will have a mogger nose by the end.

However most of my change was decreased inflammation so if you don’t have any to begin with I don’t know how much change will happen

Bro inflammation is something which will come back and getting rid of it is jot permanent If you have stopped the treatment and nose did not became infkamed back then I am ready for the fucking accutane.
Suifuel.

Anyway I’m finna hop straight on tret or another retinoid and hopefully that’ll have a similar effect to isotret

Suifuel.

Anyway I’m finna hop straight on tret or another retinoid and hopefully that’ll have a similar effect to isotret
After I’ve finished I mean

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner