Accutane at 15

ceez

ceez

Iron
I'm 15 and I have pretty bad acne, I've been on tret for a few months and it isn't working for me. It's my biggest flaw in my face. I can get prescribed for it by a doctor easily now but I'm not sure now because I don't want my growth plates to close. Will it close my growth plates?

Just take accutane, it probably won’t stunt your growth and having acne when you are young ruins your life

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and AySab
the growth plate closure thing is only prominent in high doses.
you should just take it.
a few months on tret won't do anything.
if you're scared about shitting on your chondrocyte markers, just dose mk-677 6.25mg 5 days on, 2 days off.

I'm 15 and I have pretty bad acne, I've been on tret for a few months and it isn't working for me. It's my biggest flaw in my face. I can get prescribed for it by a doctor easily now but I'm not sure now because I don't want my growth plates to close. Will it close my growth plates?
It’ll only close plates if the dose is too high or you take it for too long

Don’t take more than 40mg and don’t take it for longer than 9 months and you should be alright

Idk enough to have a valid opinion but to me the risk of messing up with ur growth or hormones isn't worth it even if its a small chance, look into other ways of fixing ur skin maybe a cleaner diet or something

Idk enough to have a valid opinion but to me the risk of messing up with ur growth or hormones isn't worth it even if its a small chance, look into other ways of fixing ur skin maybe a cleaner diet or something
diet is cope especially with acne that is initiated by puberty lol.