Accutane at 16?

V

Void_

Iron
My acne hasn't improved much from the 3 months I've been on tretinoin. I have the option to go on accutane. Will it stunt my growth? (my derm has said it will not) I'm 5'8.5 and don't wanna remain a manlet

I will save your life if you follow these words closely.

Never Take Accutane No Matter What

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BoredPrince, ItsOverCel, TheDragon and 8 others
I wouldn't, and this is coming from someone who did accutane at 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 25544
And never trust the health care

It is proven in studies that it closes your growth plates. Your derm is a money driven jewish satanic faggot.

Most doctors are disguisting jews that know nothing about how medications work.
Remember, they don't care about your health, they only care about your money.

• +1
Reactions: shortcel88, TheDragon, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
Keep using tret.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and GetShrekt
My acne hasn't improved much from the 3 months I've been on tretinoin. I have the option to go on accutane. Will it stunt my growth? (my derm has said it will not) I'm 5'8.5 and don't wanna remain a manlet
Accutane blocks DHT, so your dick WILL stop growing, as well as your dimorphic characteristics, such as facial hair and your voice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, RoundHouse and Deleted member 19453
Accutane blocks DHT, so your dick WILL stop growing, as well as your dimorphic characteristics, such as facial hair and your voice.
do you think tretinoin does the same?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
My dick has a growth sprout while on accutane. I am being dead serious right now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
do you think tretinoin does the same?
I really don't know, never looked into it, but Accutane is a hardcore substance, so it's going to have hardcore side effects.

But probably not, since it's much softer

I would say to give the tretinoin a little more time and up the dosage if you haven’t, especially if you’re at 0.025% or under. Also make sure your skincare routine has things like moisturizer, cleanser, and sunscreen. All of that combined with tret could yield good improvement

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
My dick has a growth sprout while on accutane. I am being dead serious right now.
What is your tanner stage dude? Your dick isn't supposed to have growth spurts at 16 lol

I would say to give the tretinoin a little more time and up the dosage if you haven’t, especially if you’re at 0.025% or under. Also make sure your skincare routine has things like moisturizer, cleanser, and sunscreen. All of that combined with tret could yield good improvement
I feel like my spf moisturiser might be worsening my acne but idk

stop drinking milk

What %tret are you on and how many days a week?
Tbh I didn't see any improvements until I started .1% and did it every day

Accutane mogs everything to death, havent had a single pimple since 9 month course even on 600 test
'm 5'8.5 and don't wanna remain a manlet
i grew from 6'1 to 6'4 while on it :lul:
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ItsOverCel, 8%orobese and 1 other person
Maybe check the ingredients and make sure it doesn’t have any alcohol or fragrances. Ask you derm for reccomendations

can you link anything backing this up that accutane blocks dht thats very interesing

Accutane mogs everything to death, havent had a single pimple since 9 month course even on 600 test

how did you grow those 3 inches buddy boyo

are you still young and in puberty or heightmaxxing stack?

Ask yo ur dermatologist all this shit about stunting height and dick size. My older brothers did Accutane and it SAVED their fucking dating lives. I couldn’t because I had a liver disease.

• +1
Reactions: mfk

Bro so you're taking Accutane, which crashes DHT and test to kill acne, and then taking test on top? Wtf are you doing lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Bro so you're taking Accutane, which crashes DHT and test to kill acne, and then taking test on top? Wtf are you doing lmao
Caging at your iq little pal, accutane works by decreasing the size and sebum output of the sebaceous glands, it doesn't completely shut off your dht at least it didnt for me, it permanently reduces the amount of this grease that gets produced

also accutane is ideal when used with roids in general since it cancels out the extra oil grease you'd get from having higher test, + ever since my course was done and dealt with my dht has been out the roof causing me literal back hair which ill have to laser out cunt :feelskek: :feelskek:

and test to kill acne

☠️

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ItsOverCel and autistic_tendencies
Caging at your iq little pal, accutane works by decreasing the size and sebum output of the sebaceous glands, it doesn't completely shut off your dht at least it didnt for me, it permanently reduces the amount of this grease that gets produced

also accutane is ideal when used with roids in general since it cancels out the extra oil grease you'd get from having higher test, + ever since my course was done and dealt with my dht has been out the roof causing me literal back hair which ill have to laser out cunt :feelskek: :feelskek:

☠️

dnr, to be honest I don't know shit about accutane and thought you didn't either so I just wanted to make you feel stupid

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel and RoundHouse
Acne is caused by DIET.

Something your eating is causing an inflammatory response in the body. Try carnivore diet for 3 months your acne will disappear proving it was diet all along. It worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Cope but:
-Give up all dairy. Yes, I mean all.
- Stop PMO completely. Ded Srs.
- Lose bodyfat slowly but surely until at least 15%.
- Stop touching your face and your dick.
- Get slight sun exposure.

You won;t do any of this, mostly. However, good luck, Chico.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
First of all if you're 5'8 at 16 it's over for you anyways.
Second, don't listen to anyone here, don't waste your time trying to fix acne with diet and shit like that. I was on accutane and it fixed my acne completely. My only regret is not starting sooner becasue now I have scarring which will need to be lasered.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and mfk
Nay bro
The acne will pass in time just wait it out

Cope but:
-Give up all dairy. Yes, I mean all.
- Stop PMO completely. Ded Srs.
- Lose bodyfat slowly but surely until at least 15%.
- Stop touching your face and your dick.
- Get slight sun exposure.

You won;t do any of this, mostly. However, good luck, Chico.
Already do all except sun exposure, on tret u are advised not to
I wouldn't, and this is coming from someone who did accutane at 16
any reasons why?
What %tret are you on and how many days a week?
Tbh I didn't see any improvements until I started .1% and did it every day
Treclin (tret 0.025% and clindacimin) daily for about 4 months now
First of all if you're 5'8 at 16 it's over for you anyways.
Second, don't listen to anyone here, don't waste your time trying to fix acne with diet and shit like that. I was on accutane and it fixed my acne completely. My only regret is not starting sooner becasue now I have scarring which will need to be lasered.
I will save your life if you follow these words closely.

Never Take Accutane No Matter What
I've had shitty skin my whole life with since I was about 9, Imo its the only thing that really nukes my psl, i live in an ethnic area and even 5'5 chads get laid here. My scars and acne make me look very prematurely aged
Nay bro
The acne will pass in time just wait it out
I doubt it tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
it blocks DHT but also desensitizes receptors, so as soon as you're off it you'll have a massive puberty spurt, I took giga low dose accutane for 6 months at 16 and it was amazing for me, I still ended up growing 2 inches after and voice changed significantly, don't listen to these fear mongerers OP only sides I had were dry skin and chapped lips which went away a year after ending the cycle

• +1
Reactions: mfk
it blocks DHT but also desensitizes receptors, so as soon as you're off it you'll have a massive puberty spurt, I took giga low dose accutane for 6 months at 16 and it was amazing for me, I still ended up growing 2 inches after and voice changed significantly, don't listen to these fear mongerers OP only sides I had were dry skin and chapped lips which went away a year after ending the cycle
Interesting, how long after your Accutane course did you notice your puberty spurt?

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
Start it asap it ascended me hard saved my life

Interesting, how long after your Accutane course did you notice your puberty spurt?
about 1-2 months after stopping cycle I had a 4-5 month puberty spurt

about 1-2 months after stopping cycle I had a 4-5 month puberty spurt
Did your acne ever come back?

I’m on my last week of a 7 month course of Accutane and I’m definitely hoping for something similar.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
Did your acne ever come back?

I’m on my last week of a 7 month course of Accutane and I’m definitely hoping for something similar.
never got acne again but my skin quality rn is pretty bad due to low collagen and hyperpigmentation and mild rosacea

Accutane has made all the difference for me. Am currently 17 but took Accutane when I was 16. I would say I is very much worth the amount of IOI’s I have gained is unreal have knee pain from it but shots getting better ever since I stopped it.

Try benzoyl peroxide.

idk about all the replies here but I know accutane can give you achy joints some experience a bit of hair loss too

• +1
Reactions: Void_
just wait a few years, accutane can stunt growth. Try benzoyl peroxide or tretinoin first

Try benzoyl peroxide.

idk about all the replies here but I know accutane can give you achy joints some experience a bit of hair loss too
I've tried: Benzyol peroxide and lymecycline ( this worked at one point for about 1.5 yrs) doxycycline, no skincare routine, skincare with bha and aha cleanser, adapelene, azelaic acid, and now tretinoin+ clindaycmin (4-5 months now) & still have acne.
Funnily enough I only had minor acne when I was on lymecycline and benzyol peroxide in Pakistan. I feel like it could be something to do with diet, but I cant determine the exact cause.
Now im here with severe acne and scarring due to tret, atp accutane looks like the only thing I can do

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I've tried: Benzyol peroxide and lymecycline ( this worked at one point for about 1.5 yrs) doxycycline, no skincare routine, skincare with bha and aha cleanser, adapelene, azelaic acid, and now tretinoin+ clindaycmin (4-5 months now) & still have acne.
Funnily enough I only had minor acne when I was on lymecycline and benzyol peroxide in Pakistan. I feel like it could be something to do with diet, but I cant determine the exact cause.
Now im here with severe acne and scarring due to tret, atp accutane looks like the only thing I can do
Just skimming some literature there does seem to be linkage to premature growth plate closure mostly for higher doses over a long term but also noted for therapeutic doses. If you’re confident you’re still growing (i.e grew in the last 8 or so months) personally I wouldn’t risk it but you have to weigh it out via your own discretion

• +1
Reactions: Void_
Just skimming some literature there does seem to be linkage to premature growth plate closure mostly for higher doses over a long term but also noted for therapeutic doses. If you’re confident you’re still growing (i.e grew in the last 8 or so months) personally I wouldn’t risk it but you have to weigh it out via your own discretion
Is there no way I can accurately know whether my plates have closed or not? Ive only grown slightly I feel (1in)
Also would accutane permanently lower Testosterone?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Is there no way I can accurately know whether my plates have closed or not? Ive only grown slightly I feel (1in)
Also would accutane permanently lower Testosterone?
Don’t think it has an effect on test, the only way to know other than previous growth is a hand x ray or knee x ray to estimate bone age and grow to plate closure

I was on tret but it never prevented breakouts.
I took accutane too late and got scares (thank god they are all covered by my short beard)
Accutane changed my life, and boosted my confidence. I had mild acne, but after 1 month everything was gone.
On the downside, after each shower, I have to moisturize my body.
Now I'm on tret 0.1 and have a religious moisturizing routine.
I don't know anything about hair loss, I don't think I've experienced it, and I don't know about the growth.

I was on tret but it never prevented breakouts.
I took accutane too late and got scares (thank god they are all covered by my short beard)
Accutane changed my life, and boosted my confidence. I had mild acne, but after 1 month everything was gone.
On the downside, after each shower, I have to moisturize my body.
Now I'm on tret 0.1 and have a religious moisturizing routine.
I don't know anything about hair loss, I don't think I've experienced it, and I don't know about the growth.
So after accutane, if I use tret again I won't purge or anything?