Accutane changed my life in less than a month

XAYKO

XAYKO

Iron
Before august, I was struggling with moderate acne and I honestly didn’t think that much of it since I felt like I didn’t even look that bad in my own eyes. Nonetheless, I struggled getting validation from girls I wanted and didn’t receive that much female attention despite being decently successful with my looks in the past. After hopping on accutane this past month I completely stopped developing new breakouts and the attention and level of respect I get from both girls and guys has skyrocketed. I literally got like 5 girls instagrams/number in like 2 days and I feel so confident, I’m able to just talk to people and converse easily - it’s like a snowball effect, the more good experiences you have with people the easier it is to be confident and outgoing, just be pleasurable bro!

Anyways I would totally recommend looking into accutane if you have acne because it changes everything! Your skin is very important. I also started using Hylauronic acid which just gives me glowy and healthy-looking skin. Skin is so insanely important and everyone should 100% invest in their skincare. How is it that skincare can still be underrated??

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
enjoy your closed growth plates dawg :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
yeah cuz accutane is the only way to fix your skin
sure bud
if you do skincare you will fuck up your hormones and it wont even fix anything, its 2024 who tf uses skin care

Accutane didn't start working for me until at least 3 months, how tf u already seeing results at 1mo? Also, most skincare products are marketing scams. Only diet, (moderate) sunlight exp, accutane, retinol, and dutasteride worked for me. Literally ask anyone with clear skin and they'll all tell you they only use soap...

if you do skincare you will fuck up your hormones and it wont even fix anything, its 2024 who tf uses skin care
First of all I’m already 6’4 so the growth plates thing isn’t much of an issue, second of all your skin is so important it makes people look so much more attractive. Nice skin is alottttt more pleasant to look at.

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Accutane didn't start working for me until at least 3 months, how tf u already seeing results at 1mo? Also, most skincare products are marketing scams. Only diet, (moderate) sunlight exp, accutane, retinol, and dutasteride worked for me. Literally ask anyone with clear skin and they'll all tell you they only use soap...
I think I just got lucky for seeing results early? I was also only on 10mg so I’m not sure ngl… also skincare products aren’t all that scammy, certain things work for certain people and some products are amazing. People have great experiences with skincare products all the time! Also I meet lotsssss of people with good skin who are very into skincare. You’ll find some good stuff that you’ll see amazing results with. If your skin is dry I’d totally recommend trying Hylauronic acid (I use the one by the ordinary with B5 vitamins) with your moisturizer, makes a hugeeee difference

What was your diet pn accutane?

In retrospect my diet was fucking horrible and I put it to waste but it was some time ago

I could do it again, and get prescribed :feelsping:

I think I just got lucky for seeing results early? I was also only on 10mg so I’m not sure ngl… also skincare products aren’t all that scammy, certain things work for certain people and some products are amazing. People have great experiences with skincare products all the time! Also I meet lotsssss of people with good skin who are very into skincare. You’ll find some good stuff that you’ll see amazing results with. If your skin is dry I’d totally recommend trying Hylauronic acid (I use the one by the ordinary with B5 vitamins) with your moisturizer, makes a hugeeee difference
Yes I do second this

Hydraulanic acid is good stuff

I do a layer of moistizisr, rub it until near dry, then hydraulaunic acid then more moisturizer (I have very dry skin type)

• +1
Reactions: XAYKO
DNR just use tret

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Gaygymmaxx
Before august, I was struggling with moderate acne and I honestly didn’t think that much of it since I felt like I didn’t even look that bad in my own eyes. Nonetheless, I struggled getting validation from girls I wanted and didn’t receive that much female attention despite being decently successful with my looks in the past. After hopping on accutane this past month I completely stopped developing new breakouts and the attention and level of respect I get from both girls and guys has skyrocketed. I literally got like 5 girls instagrams/number in like 2 days and I feel so confident, I’m able to just talk to people and converse easily - it’s like a snowball effect, the more good experiences you have with people the easier it is to be confident and outgoing, just be pleasurable bro!

Anyways I would totally recommend looking into accutane if you have acne because it changes everything! Your skin is very important. I also started using Hylauronic acid which just gives me glowy and healthy-looking skin. Skin is so insanely important and everyone should 100% invest in their skincare. How is it that skincare can still be underrated??
Skinmaxing is important.

• +1
Reactions: smurf and XAYKO
What was your diet pn accutane?

In retrospect my diet was fucking horrible and I put it to waste but it was some time ago

I could do it again, and get prescribed :feelsping:
I ate a lot of carbs and processed shit like bread, chips, cookies. Now it's mostly eggs, (raw) milk, tuna, sardines, beef, chicken. I eat like 8-10 eggs a day lol. At some point I quit drinking milk cause I thought it was causing it, but eventually I found out that DHT was the root cause of my acne. Because since taking dutasteride for hair loss I haven't had any breakouts on my face since.
I tried Hyaluronic acid, did jack for me. Your skin shouldn't naturally be dry, this is a direct side-effect while on accutane. Yes they are, ask any dermatologist. In fact, if they were effective, he/she wouldn't have prescribed you the strongest last-resort drug known to treat acne.
Explains the attention you get jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I ate a lot of carbs and processed shit like bread, chips, cookies. Now it's mostly eggs, (raw) milk, tuna, sardines, beef, chicken. I eat like 8-10 eggs a day lol. At some point I quit drinking milk cause I thought it was causing it, but eventually I found out that DHT was the root cause of my acne. Because since taking dutasteride for hair loss I haven't had any breakouts on my face since.

I tried Hyaluronic acid, did jack for me. Your skin shouldn't naturally be dry, this is a direct side-effect while on accutane. Yes they are, ask any dermatologist. In fact, if they were effective, he/she wouldn't have prescribed you the strongest last-resort drug known to treat acne.

I'm not on accutane that's OP :lul:

Yes my skin type is dry naturally, many different diets and routines it's always dry

enjoy your closed growth plates dawg :lul:
new studies show low-moderate doses are correlated with a significantly higher adult height when used in adolescence

• Hmm...
Reactions: smurf

Firstly, peoples skin can be dry, and it will be dry on accutane and other acne treatments, so my advice is to use Hylauronic acid 😭… also NO dermatologist will tell you skincare is scammy, I didn’t even NEED accutane I just wanted the easy solution lol. Secondly, my point in the thread was that acne held me back to the point that I couldn’t get girls, which goes to show how important it is to not have acne