Accutane course length question

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I leave for boot camp for the military in 3 weeks. I have 3 weeks to prepare myself.

I get hormonal acne that is terrible. I have a bunch of accutane pills however. I have been on accutane at 30mg for a month now.

Should I blast accutane for another week at a high dose (like 60-80mg) then quit for 2 weeks whilst I go in for the next 2 months? Will my skin remain clear for 2 months off just 1 1/2 months of taking accutane?

I can keep taking it afterwards but I also have to do a piss test beforehand and I think they check my blood sugar levels through the piss test as well and I don't want to have accutane induced fucked up blood sugar levels when they test me, which is why I think I should not do it for 2 weeks. I don't even know if they are going to test me again (they already did when I went in for processing) but I think I want to be safe.

What should I do?

Do not militarymax if you are an incel. It is cucked beyond belief.

YES SIR READY TO DIE FOR ISRAEL SIR

Should I blast accutane for another week at a high dose (like 60-80mg) then quit for 2 weeks whilst I go in for the next 2 months
yes if you're getting acne

Will my skin remain clear for 2 months off just 1 1/2 months of taking accutane?
I think it would. Btw can't you just sneak in some after you are done with the blood tests?

I think it would. Btw can't you just sneak in some after you are done with the blood tests?
No it's the fucking military jfl you can't bring shit but yourself and barely the underwear you come in.

• So Sad
Reactions: Edgar