Accutane has barley any effect on height

If you're scared to take accutane you're automatically a nerd faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardmaxxlover, ihatewhiterose, ey88 and 1 other person
Holy... SHART..... I was sceptical before clicking on this thread but after reading the ENORMOUS amount of HARD proof by OP I just can't do anything but KNEEL in reveration

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, ey88, aids and 2 others

Attachments

• PIIS0190962224011290.pdf
    126.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, BrutalMogger and onskibidi
Holy... SHART..... I was sceptical before clicking on this thread but after reading the ENORMOUS amount of HARD proof by OP I just can't do anything but KNEEL in reveration
Yes go check it
nigga this isn't the study, i can request it thru uni but it's gonna take t ime
Niga I don’t have it,
It’s a very reliable source though bhai

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
SKIBIDI STRIKE ME DOWN IF IM LYING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and onskibidi
SKIBIDI STRIKE ME DOWN IF IM LYING
today i was brushing my teeth and i started laughing, and i laughed, and i laughed, and i laughed, and i laughed, and i laughed, saliva fell, and i laughed, and i laughed, and i laughed again, again and again ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi and BrutalMogger
Contrary to popular belief here, it can even increase expected height
Be careful with how you phrase things like this. The abstract said that the results provide evidence against isotretinoin inhibiting growth, not that it assisted.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hardmaxxlover and onskibidi

Ok, that's interesting. Should've taken accutane I guess.

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
Be careful with how you phrase things like this. The abstract said that the results provide evidence against isotretinoin inhibiting growth, not that it assisted.
“and in fact had statistically significantly higher mean body height than the control cohorts of the same sex”

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids
Thats like the only reason I opted out to topical tretinoin last and this year. is this study legit tho

• +1
“and in fact had statistically significantly higher mean body height than the control cohorts of the same sex”
Further down - "These findings provide evidence against an association between isotretinoin treatment and premature epiphyseal closure among paediatric acne patients".
If isotretinoin benefitted height growth then it would be stated different.

Also did not mean to JFL react you.

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi and thereallegend
closes growth plates

• Hmm...
Thats like the only reason I opted out to topical tretinoin last and this year. is this study legit tho
Yes peer reviewed thousands of patient and 2024

Could not be more legit

• +1
Reactions: aids
Further down - "These findings provide evidence against an association between isotretinoin treatment and premature epiphyseal closure among paediatric acne patients".
If isotretinoin benefitted height growth then it would be stated different.

Also did not mean to JFL react you.
Look I don’t have the full study to give you, but that’s not my point anyways. Am not saying go take accutane to grow taller, just that it doesn’t stunt growth.

• +1
Reactions: aids and NZb6Air
Can a mod move my thread to looksmaxxing section @Gengar @NumbThePain @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and emeraldglass
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and onskibidi
i requested it, it's not published yet

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back