Accutane is better than tretinoin

NorwoodMilitant

NorwoodMilitant

Diamond
Accutane is much better. It clears your skin forever. You don’t need to apply some retarded topical every night laying with 5 other products. It doesn’t give you a gay shiny glow

• Ugh..
Reactions: Darwined and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No one said accutane was worse. It just has more sides which is why it should be a last resort option. If my acne is responding to just tret, why would I fuck up my health and use accutane?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 1851 and Ken
tell me more bro

mogs me i cant even get tret cause the stupid doctor wont give it to me

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
No one said accutane was worse. It just has more sides which is why it should be a last resort option. If my acne is responding to just tret, why would I fuck up my health and use accutane?
I am on accutane taking 3 pills a day and tbh the side effects are minimal

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I am on accutane taking 3 pills a day and tbh the side effects are minimal
If it works it works man. Accutane is indeed very effective, just make sure to moisturize your skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Accutane is much better. It clears your skin forever. You don’t need to apply some retarded topical every night laying with 5 other products. It doesn’t give you a gay shiny glow
What do you mean it clears your skin forever? What if you discontinue taking?

Accutane : dry your skin for life, increase balding (even for persons who are not predisposed to hairloss), can dry your lips forever.

Adapalene/Tret, zinc supplements and a skin routine is way way better.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
How I see any treatment is it needs to work in the long run. Yes tret can help with acne, and will give you collagen but I guarantee you will eventually stop using it. I used tret for over a year but it just wasn’t consistent. Irritated skin sometimes, redness, breakouts every now and then etc

How I see any treatment is it needs to work in the long run. Yes tret can help with acne, and will give you collagen but I guarantee you will eventually stop using it. I used tret for over a year but it just wasn’t consistent. Irritated skin sometimes, redness, breakouts every now and then etc

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I have used both and I totally agree, Accutane is superior