Accutane is the worst thing that ever happened to me

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
I’m literally repulsive to look at. My skin is flaky and my dumbass was picking at the purging acne. I’m a genuine subhuman now, it’s over. Not sure what my next move will be.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, thereallegend, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
Just keep going dude, don’t stop it now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5incel125, thereallegend, greycel and 1 other person
how do people get acne LOL, must be shit genetics ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, YungTrappa, ey88 and 3 others
bro is it that bad are u on the correct dose? moisturizing hardcore?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
Man idk im so close to roping

You would be correct

doing 40mg daily for 8 months ive been doing cerave moisturizer 2x a day and the vanicream multiple times a day
8 months is kinda crazy ma nigga my acne cleared up by month 4
are u hydrating ? addy can dehydrate u even harder

• +1
8 months is kinda crazy ma nigga my acne cleared up by month 4
are u hydrating ? addy can dehydrate u even harder
No not really i need to start drinking more. I’d say only about 3 water bottles a day and a couple pints of fairlife chocolate milk:lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823 and thereallegend
I’m literally repulsive to look at. My skin is flaky and my dumbass was picking at the purging acne. I’m a genuine subhuman now, it’s over. Not sure what my next move will be.
did you get any mental side effects from it ive been on it for 6 weeks and its been so hard for me to sleep

• +1
No not really i need to start drinking more. I’d say only about 3 water bottles a day and a couple pints of fairlife chocolate milk:lul:
dont drink fairlife youre drinking pure microplastics straight to the testicles

• JFL
did you get any mental side effects from it ive been on it for 6 weeks and its been so hard for me to sleep
No but when i took addy for the first time in a while i stayed up all night

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
lol you got fed a lot of bad advice i'm sorry man @slavicpsycho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and slavicpsycho
lol you got fed a lot of bad advice i'm sorry man @slavicpsycho
Nigga i was just about to type in this thread, “that’s what you get for taking literal poison”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, thereallegend and AlbinoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and thereallegend
Man idk im so close to roping
Trust me bro, some of my friends did accutane and their skin looked really bad for the first month or so and then it basically completely went away and now they have perfect skin, just trust the process

• +1
Trust me bro, some of my friends did accutane and their skin looked really bad for the first month or so and then it basically completely went away and now they have perfect skin, just trust the process
I hope so, why is @thereallegend and @slavicpsycho saying i got bad advice:feelswat:

oh naur

u need more agua

• +1
youre in the worsening phase, keep using it and in a few months you'll have a beautiful skin (i hope youre using this under the guidance of a dermatologist):lul:

• +1
You just shortened your lifespan by 20 years by taking it might as well take the whole bottle at least have good skin

youre in the worsening phase, keep using it and in a few months you'll have a beautiful skin (i hope youre using this under the guidance of a dermatologist):lul:
Yah ik im just doommaxxing rn
You just shortened your lifespan by 20 years by taking it might as well take the whole bottle at least have good skin
ok thanks, XxW33dSm0k3rxX

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Accutane solved all of my acne but left me with Post Inflamatory Erythema which is just as bad as acne. Accutane is brutal for cumskins

• +1