ACCUTANE MAKES YOU TALLER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, slavicpsycho, uwva and 1 other person
And what makes you think that it stunts height grow?
Two of my olds friends who both took acutane the short one from 5”7 stayed 5”7 and the normal one from 6”2 stayed 6”2 so fuck the articles I just told you real life examples

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and WhoTookVendetta
Two of my olds friends who both took acutane the short one from 5”7 stayed 5”7 and the normal one from 6”2 stayed 6”2 so fuck the articles I just told you real life examples
You just said that it doesn't affect height

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
It's very person dependent. It does not lower IGF1 levels like some people wrongly assume, however it has alot of side effects on bone, which in some people can cause premature growth plate fusion or weaken bone preventing longitudinal growth. This is shown to occur.

Accutane is a drug which can cause lots of side effects, it is not very specific. There is a reason every country uses it as last line treatment.

Having said that it is the most effective treatment for acne, so if you have bad acne and don't care about height and aren't taking roids for gym, then use it.

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and WhoTookVendetta
You just said that it doesn't affect height
I read your thread again you think that it helps you grow but in reality it doesn’t so yeah pretty much

• +1
I read your thread again you think that it helps you grow but in reality it doesn’t so yeah pretty much
Well it maybe can as it was shown in the article

• +1
It's very person dependent. It does not lower IGF1 levels like some people wrongly assume, however it has alot of side effects on bone, which in some people can cause premature growth plate fusion or weaken bone preventing longitudinal growth. This is shown to occur.

Accutane is a drug which can cause lots of side effects, it is not very specific. There is a reason every country uses it as last line treatment.

Having said that it is the most effective treatment for acne, so if you have bad acne and don't care about height and aren't taking roids for gym, then use it.
Do you think that it can make some people taller?

• +1
MUH ANECDOTE SO MUST BE TRUE UGG:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: aids and WhoTookVendetta
What was your height at 17

State of forum