Accutane plus tretinoin ?

K

kankakekan

Iron
hopping on 20mg accutane for about one year this time, went on accutane once before but acne came back. thinking of doing tret (0.025) too since the dose is low, want gay glowy skin, thoughts?

I sleep good and eat clean so I think its my hormones acting up

hopping on 20mg accutane for about one year this time, went on accutane once before but acne came back. thinking of doing tret (0.025) too since the dose is low, want gay glowy skin, thoughts?

why do you want the gay glowy skin bro

erythromicine+tretinoin cream is way better
low dose tret> everything just go for it if you dont want gay glow (you want you r gay) just use mattifying mousturizer

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
erythromicine+tretinoin cream is way better
low dose tret> everything just go for it if you dont want gay glow (you want you r gay) just use mattifying mousturizer

Oh sorry dont use it you said accutane
when you are on accutane dont even use harsh products like tret even adapalene
Just use Mousturizer
accutane is already drying your skin and tret will fuck your skin but you can use the low dose tret with sandwich method

Oh sorry dont use it you said accutane
when you are on accutane dont even use harsh products like tret even adapalene
Just use Mousturizer
accutane is already drying your skin and tret will fuck your skin but you can use the low dose tret with sandwich method
thats the plan but i dont think its too harsh since im on 20mg accutane. mabye i should wait but idk