ACCUTANE QUESTION

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

Ive been on 40mg a day for the past 47 days and my skin is still shit its gotten a little better around the chin area but thats it should i ask my derma if i can go up to 60mg a day or keep using 40?

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Jova and zurzolo
Ive been on 40mg a day for the past 47 days and my skin is still shit its gotten a little better around the chin area but thats it should i ask my derma if i can go up to 60mg a day or keep using 40?
Overdose on accutane for clear skin

• Woah
Reactions: grab4rope
:lul: you sit and rot with bad acne, while i eat like shit and my skin is clear without even touching shitty accutane that fucks ur hormones, maybe stop being a dirty little faggot. And start showering and changing your sheets more often :forcedsmile:, might as well use cerave and gua sha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

:lul: you sit and rot with bad acne, while i eat like shit and my skin is clear without even touching shitty accutane that fucks ur hormones, maybe stop being a dirty little faggot. And start showering and changing your sheets more often :forcedsmile:, might as well use cerave and gua sha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:
Joined Apr 24, 2024

Whats the point of having clear skin when you dont get any pussy and you rot on an incel website?

Acnecel = volcel

when my acne clears im gonna be chadlite cope with ur cereve and gushu grey

• +1
Reactions: Jova and zurzolo
Just keep going for another month and see, I know people who it took like 3 months until their acne clears up

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
I'm at like day 150 and I still have acne
Just LDAR until it's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and MA_ascender
Joined Apr 24, 2024

Whats the point of having clear skin when you dont get any pussy and you rot on an incel website?

Acnecel = volcel

when my acne clears im gonna be chadlite cope with ur cereve and gushu grey
getting banned is a possibility btw, why do you faggots think your the shit because you joined on an autist website before another person? :lul:

getting banned is a possibility btw, why do you faggots think your the shit because you joined on an autist website before another person? :lul:
Whats the point of having clear skin if you rot on here anyways hahahahhahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Jova and zurzolo