Accutane sides effects ?

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
To everybody who took accutane please tell me the side effects you experimented. Thanks.

To everybody who took accutane please tell me the side effects you experimented. Thanks.
Liver demage,cant stand the fucking sun, its poison. Clear skin isnt worth that much

Supposedly makes you feel suicidal or some shit.

Not sure though; you'll probably have to look into it.

Supposedly makes you feel suicidal or some shit.

Not sure though; you'll probably have to look into it.
yeah I read that but its pretty rare my derma told me he only saw 1 patient with these effects among the hundreds he gave accutane

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I took it for low dose for first round only side i got was dry skin, but acne came back, gonna do second round with high dose

I would recommend you to just go for it and you can always stop if you get terrible sides, it is a much better option than most skincare scams in the market.
As for the liver damage unless your not obese or full time alcoholic you wont get any issues, or you can tudca and nac if you wanna protect your liver

I took it for low dose for first round only side i got was dry skin, but acne came back, gonna do second round with high dose

I would recommend you to just go for it and you can always stop if you get terrible sides, it is a much better option than most skincare scams in the market.
As for the liver damage unless your not obese or full time alcoholic you wont get any issues, or you can tudca and nac if you wanna protect your liver
Ok thanks :) Im already on low dose on it, its experimental, I'll have to do blood test and then the dose will be uppp