Accutane Stunt growth

X

xico32

Iron
I want to take low Dose accutane to fix light acne. But I read that it can stunt growth I‘m 18 now and my plates are still open can I take 20mg every 3 days without a problem or will also stunt growth. Has anyone experience from it?

I want to take low Dose accutane to fix light acne. But I read that it can stunt growth I‘m 18 now and my plates are still open can I take 20mg every 3 days without a problem or will also stunt growth. Has anyone experience from it?
It's a myth. The tallest and shortest guys in my class took Accutane. 6'6 and 5'0. Both took it at the same time, during the time where they'd do most of their growing. I took Accutane too and am 7 inches taller than both my parents.

People would like to vent their frustrations and try to blame Accutane, but really, Accutane isn't stunting your growth. There's nothing to support that. Also, nobody has got their head around why humans grow to certain heights. It was proven that genetic is a factor, but it's also probable that it's just one of millions, billions or even a dynamically near infinite number of factors, which I explained some months ago.

• +1
Reactions: her and xico32
Gigacope, it's all genes.

I mean I‘m already 6 ft but I‘m trying heightmaxx peptide stack with AIs to hopefully grow to 6‘3. Don‘t want to risk potential growth from it